Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rotterdam marathon April 8th 2018

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭quick feet

cityrep wrote: »

There were two gents from Trim A.C. around me at the start. They were looking for 3.20 as well. Anyone know them and if they got on ok?

I ran with 2 trim lads for a few miles....they were going pretty well at the time and said they were targeting 3.15..... maybe they re-evaluated!!!
    1 finished in 3.14.xx and the other finished 2 seconds ahead of myself in 3.15.xx....
    My experience of the race is very similar to what was already said regards heat&humidity.., i found the section through the park really tough, I suffered from 23 miles.. walked briefly at 23.5 for 1 min and 25miles ... (30 secs).. I did however manage to finish with a flying last km, to just miss out on my target time of 3.15... 3.15.39 on the day for an 80sec positive split..

Advertisement