Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gotta be one of the smallest dual 18650 mods.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Holy fúck - why oh why have I spent so long away from vape shopping?
    This is [almost] my dream mod!
    Thanks OP!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Delivered yesterday, super setup, total cost including rta, 31 yo yo.

http://ibb.co/k0xigw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

Congrats mate. It is a fantastic mod for the price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Congrats mate. It is a fantastic mod for the price.

I can see now why some of ye ordered more than one, it's a fantastic bit of kit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭colly10

Just ordered one of these on gearbest with a few spare heads, my Pico is on the way out. Paid extra for the DHL shipping but knowing these Chinese sites i’ll probably still be waiting the month :)

Does it normally take long for them to ship? Never comfortable till i have the tracking number

Edit: I just seen there’s a dispatch faster button on the order screen. I clicked on it to see what it does. It just automatically sent them a request to hurry up. Pissing them off to get it out of the warehouse isn’t ideal :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

DHL is a bad idea,Customs are always sniffing their stuff...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

colly10 wrote: »
    Just ordered one of these on gearbest with a few spare heads, my Pico is on the way out. Paid extra for the DHL shipping but knowing these Chinese sites i’ll probably still be waiting the month :)

Does it normally take long for them to ship? Never comfortable till i have the tracking number

Edit: I just seen there’s a dispatch faster button on the order screen. I clicked on it to see what it does. It just automatically sent them a request to hurry up. Pissing them off to get it out of the warehouse isn’t ideal :(

Always use the Ireland Express packet option mate. Usually delivered within 2 weeks and sometimes one week. Same for fasttech. Cheap too. ;)

Advertisement