Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gotta be one of the smallest dual 18650 mods.

• 29-10-2017 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭

Size: 45mm*27mm*77mm

I'm digging the silver or white one, can be had for under €30

Eleaf-Invoke-220W-TC-Box-MOD_0039406fe674.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

^ Cheers - was exactly what I was after - arrived the other day - $30 from FT - very tidy, solid fire button, and fairly discrete when you turn off the huge screen

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

UsedToWait wrote: »
    ^ Cheers - was exactly what I was after - arrived the other day - $30 from FT - very tidy, solid fire button, and fairly discrete when you turn off the huge screen

Waiting on a silver one from fasttech. Should be here next week hopefully. Gonna look purty with my Beserker on top. Always like the simple menu on Eleaf mods and the minimal design of this, like the Pico, is right up my street. Not in to those fugly mods with flashing LED's n sh#t. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Cheers dude ordered one myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Expecting one this week from Gearbest, pre ordered 5 weeks ago $27.

Yeah great deal for a dual mod. Still waiting on mine. I think post is grinding to a snails pace with xmas coiming. :(

• Advertisement

Yeah great deal for a dual mod. Still waiting on mine. I think post is grinding to a snails pace with xmas coiming.

An Post is experiencing one of the busiest periods in it's existance especially with parcels/packets. I see ecigaretteshop.eu are also stocking it, 45 yo yo.

Anyone get theirs yet? Any good?

TinCool wrote:
    Anyone get theirs yet? Any good?

Mine got pulled in by Customs in Dublin but was released for delivery on Thursday so should be with me Monday hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,985 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Ordered one of these, hopefully it's lighter than my Smok Alien which is like a brick, very rarely carry it anywhere with me

Ordered one of these, hopefully it's lighter than my Smok Alien which is like a brick, very rarely carry it anywhere with me

I ordered mine last month and still no update on tracking after it left China. No worries, I have lots of patience. From the spec sheet this thing is light, and I mean super light, so you are good there. Lighter than a Pico apparently. ;)

• Advertisement

Well mine arrived today and it turned out that it was the ikonn220 I ordered, apologies folks, old age and bad moods are catching up on me. Ikonn is probably very similar,dual battery, very compact, takes 24mm atty with a bit to spare, fire bar instead of button, solid,no rattles or shakes. Overall a very nice,tidy mod.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

That does not look like a dual battery man :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭conjon

Dr Bill, what tank is that?

For anyone interested, the mod is currently on sale on Gearbest for 25.63..

Gearbest have some decent stuff in their flash sale. Drag is 35, I know someone here was looking at the aromamiser that's 23...

conjon wrote:
    Dr Bill, what tank is that?

The iJoy Combo rdta.

Pretty nice setup there.

Venom wrote: »
    That does not look like a dual battery man :eek:

Very compact.

http://ibb.co/nFcfH6

The iJoy Combo rdta.

Thank you, that's a lovely set up. I'd say between yourself and YDS ye've some selection!!

RTDA's are a step beyond me at this stage till I get the Serpent figured out...

conjon wrote:
    Thank you, that's a lovely set up. I'd say between yourself and YDS ye've some selection!!

Yeah it's getting there, :) I gave up saying"no more" a long time ago, next arrival will be the Smoant Cylon and Aromamizer Plus. After that I have my eye on a gold G class limited edition, a real thing of beauty.

Yeah it's getting there, :) I gave up saying"no more" a long time ago, next arrival will be the Smoant Cylon and Aromamizer Plus. After that I have my eye on a gold G class limited edition, a real thing of beauty.

That Smoant Cylon looks the business but I think the Vboy having a Yihi chip will win me over for my next out and about mod. was considering a Sxmini MX class but its just to unstable due to a retarded designed base.

The gold G class tho looks epic but €300 :o

• Advertisement

Venom wrote:
    The gold G class tho looks epic but €300

I know, expensive, but compared to what is being asked for relatively mediocre mods I think it's good value, it's also the type of mod that will hold it's value pretty well on the second hand market as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

The Provari was another mod that held it's price in the second hand market for years,the Rolls Royce of mods,you'll laugh at it now compared to the G-Class mods...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7IZANS3cas

The Provari was another mod that held it's price in the second hand market for years,the Rolls Royce of mods,you'll laugh at it now compared to the G-Class mods...

Build wise the Provari was second to none,even to this day, unfortunately it lacked the features that cheaper mods had and never really competed. Pro Vape, the Provari manufacturers have now gone out of business, closed this year as a result of Chinese competition and the FDA regulations which compared to our TPD seem to be very Draconian.

Venom wrote: »
    That Smoant Cylon looks the business but I think the Vboy having a Yihi chip will win me over for my next out and about mod. was considering a Sxmini MX class but its just to unstable due to a retarded designed base.

The gold G class tho looks epic but €300 :o

I couldn't justify 300 bills on a mod.. I have my heart set on the Aegis in January..type of thing even I couldn't break!!

conjon wrote: »
    I couldn't justify 300 bills on a mod.. I have my heart set on the Aegis in January..type of thing even I couldn't break!!

How much was your phone, or watch or handbag?

Most vapers will spend more on a mobile phone than on a vape device but I bet in most cases they use their mod way more than their mobile every day.

Not having a go, just find it funny how people can justify the cost of certain things over others :)

conjon wrote:

The way I look at it is this, if I was smoking the equivalent now that I was before I started vaping I'd be spending 600 EUR a month on cigs, so even by spending 300 on a mod I'm still better off financially and hopefully better off health wise.

Mine got delivered this morning. A very nice dual mod. Super compact. A descent weight once the batteries are installed. Fire button has a nice click but not too loud. I'm using it on power mode at about 13w so should get a day out of it easy at that wattage.

TinCool wrote: »
    Mine got delivered this morning. A very nice dual mod. Super compact. A descent weight once the batteries are installed. Fire button has a nice click but not too loud. I'm using it on power mode at about 13w so should get a day out of it easy at that wattage.

I'd say it would be several days at that wattage!

Anyone know how to reset the puff counter? Also is it worth upgrading the firmware? I'm on stock 1.0 and pretty happy with it

• Advertisement

Everyone happy with the Invoke?? Any issues appearing?

Advertisement