Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gameweek 11 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 650 ✭✭✭PVA

So thanks to the Free Hit I now have Aaron f**king Mooy back in the team, transfer got reversed...

Need to dump Chicharito this weekend so Mooy Out will probabaly have to wait. What a thunderc*nt

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

With uniteds 2 fixtures after the int break so good I may just keep miki at this point and take the inevitable drop
    Will prob bench him this week too !

I wouldn't have Mkhitaryan back in my team regardless of fixtures. Too many better options in midfield

Reckon I'll be dumping Jesus this week along with Chicharito, bringing in Vardy and Abraham. Leaves me £3.3m in the bank which would be used to upgrade Mooy to Sane next week. Would be happy enough with the attack then, next few transfers would be focused on fixing my awful defence. Would get rid of all 5 if I could...

De Gea (Elliott)
    Davies -- Cedric -- Lowe (Hegazi, Mbemba)
    Eriksen -- Salah -- Sane -- Sterling (TPT)
    Kane (c) -- Vardy -- Abraham

All depends on Captain Kane being fit for Sunday though! Will throw a massive spanner in the works if he's out

Oh hold on .............just remember I know longer have otamendi so now have my 3rd city slot back ..........this could allow miki to sane ..........would be for a hit though along with Ritchie to grobb who doesn't have a great fixture

No won't have enough for that either
    More thinking to do

• Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

Thinking Sane/Firmino in for Lukaku/Carroll for -4, gives a front 8 of
    Dilva,Gross,Sane,Hazard,Richarlison
    Firmino,Kun,Vardy
    This might get around Peps rotation risks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Islander13

patmac wrote: »
    Thinking Sane/Firmino in for Lukaku/Carroll for -4, gives a front 8 of
    Dilva,Gross,Sane,Hazard,Richarlison
    Firmino,Kun,Vardy
    This might get around Peps rotation risks.

I like this apart from one thing, the lack of Harry Kane will kill you eventually!

Islander13 wrote: »
    I like this apart from one thing, the lack of Harry Kane will kill you eventually!

100%

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

Clark out for mee or gomez I think. Mee would be the smarter move but he is close to a drop and gomez is close a price rise

• Registered Users Posts: 20,340 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

sword1 wrote: »
    Clark out for mee or gomez I think. Mee would be the smarter move but he is close to a drop and gomez is close a price rise

Mee has been close to a drop since week 1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,114 ✭✭✭Invincible

Rikand wrote: »
    Mee has been close to a drop since week 1

3 bps tonight might increase his ownership.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭mectavba

Looking to downgrade Kolasinac to free up funds to do Jesus > Aguero. Thinking of bringing in Charlie Daniels. Bournemouth have had a terrible run, but they seem to have been performing better than their results suggest. At 4.9 he could be a bargain.

mectavba wrote: »
    Looking to downgrade Kolasinac to free up funds to do Jesus > Aguero. Thinking of bringing in Charlie Daniels. Bournemouth have had a terrible run, but they seem to have been performing better than their results suggest. At 4.9 he could be a bargain.

Leave it until Friday as he’ll hopefully drop before then to 4.8m

Same goes for the rest of you !

mectavba wrote: »

I've had him since gw5 for this run !
    He better deliver
    Although he did autosub in one week with an assist and two bonus !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭steve_r

Also looking at making longterm changes after my 4 man midfield delivered one assist this week.

Jesus - Vardy
    Brady - Salah
    Ali - KdeB

Will hold off till after champions league.

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

Aguero is gone...

I can't handle this rotation nonsense

• Registered Users Posts: 17,229 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Thinking of Cahill out - Phil Jones in

• Registered Users Posts: 9,364 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Thinking longterm so braving a -8
    Vardy to Abraham
    Jesus to Aguero
    Silva to Sane.
    steve_r wrote: »
    Also looking at making longterm changes after my 4 man midfield delivered one assist this week.
    Jesus - Vardy
    Brady - Salah
    Ali - KdeB
    What's this "thinking longterm" thing that people are talking about? Is it just flagging that it's not a punt?

I get the idea of a 1/2 week punt, or someone covering an injury being "shortterm" moves, but moving out players who start to other players who start isn't "thinking longterm", it's just a -8 hit.

IMO, if you're really "looking longterm" you'll make the changes over 2/3 weeks to minimize the hits.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,093 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Lacazette to Aguero.

Love me longterm.

Shedite27 wrote: »
    What's this "thinking longterm" thing that people are talking about? Is it just flagging that it's not a punt?

I get the idea of a 1/2 week punt, or someone covering an injury being "shortterm" moves, but moving out players who start to other players who start isn't "thinking longterm", it's just a -8 hit.

IMO, if you're really "looking longterm" you'll make the changes over 2/3 weeks to minimize the hits.

It's making a sacrifice this week in taking the hit rather than persisting with players I don't want for annother few weeks, just to save a few hits.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Holding off till Friday to get a better idea about Kane but looking at either

Firmino --> Kane
    Sanchez --> salah
    Arnie --> Richarlison

Or

Sanchez --> salah
    Arnie --> eriksen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Fromvert

Need to shift Lukaku to get Kane back in (panicked and brought in Aguero at the weekend :rolleyes:). Might leave Lukaku there for this weekend though

Over the next few weeks I'm going to work towards

Firmino to Abraham
    Dilva to Erikson or De Bruyne
    Lukaku to Kane

Going with the more expensive De Bruyne would leave me with 0.5m to upgrade somewhere else (defence!). Problem is I'm sitting in a good spot in my paid league so don't want to take too many -4 hits and only one sub this week :(. Start of the month so might take one this week

Is it time to cut Bavies free yet or do we have a few weeks left?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭Mokuba

Lacazette to Kane and Brady to Demarai Gray using my banked 2m are what I'm considering.

Will decide closer to Saturday based on Kanes fitness.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,650 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Thinking of spending big on either Azpi or Alonso. Who to choose? Alonso has to explode soon...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Maybe Lukaku to Aguero unless Kane is wrecked.

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Thinking of spending big on either Azpi or Alonso. Who to choose? Alonso has to explode soon...

This is second hand info, but the "Who got the assist" podcast said Alonso's attacking figures have dropped off significantly since the start of the season - he is now creating the same amount of attacking chances as Cedric.

Kyle Walker is very active on attack for Man City, picked up an assist at the weekend and seems on good form. Nailed on as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,650 ✭✭✭sheroman01

steve_r wrote: »
    This is second hand info, but the "Who got the assist" podcast said Alonso's attacking figures have dropped off significantly since the start of the season - he is now creating the same amount of attacking chances as Cedric.

Kyle Walker is very active on attack for Man City, picked up an assist at the weekend and seems on good form. Nailed on as well.

Thanks for the info! Good to know. I am just looking at Chelsea's fixtures and see lots of cleans sheets incoming - so to have the extra possibility of attacking returns would be nice! I have the funds too, luckily.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

sheroman01 wrote: »

For 0.2 more i think it has to be Alonso. Azpi has been returning well, but some of that was due to covering at RWB. RCB is where he'll play mostly i think. Alonso will always bomb forward and has free kicks in his locker too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Need guidance please;

Elliott Hennessy

Jones Alonso Bavies Cresswell Mbemba

Silva Hazard Tadic Mc Arthur Cork

Kane Aguero Chicarito

Not happy with
    Hennessy
    Tadic
    Chicarito

With £0.2 ITB and only 1 transfer , I'm not sure who to take out this week.

Tadic home to Burnley
    Chicarito home to Liverpool
    Hennessy (will be a sub) but want him gone

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Need guidance please;

Elliott Hennessy

Jones Alonso Bavies Cresswell Mbemba

Silva Hazard Tadic Mc Arthur Cork

Kane Aguero Chicarito

Not happy with
    Hennessy
    Tadic
    Chicarito

With £0.2 ITB and only 1 transfer , I'm not sure who to take out this week.

Tadic home to Burnley
    Chicarito home to Liverpool
    Hennessy (will be a sub) but want him gone

I'd lose Tadic before Chicarito.
    Sakho has shot his mouth off about wanting out just as it looked like he might get a chance from Bilic.

You'll have to wait for WHU presser because Cresswell came off with a knock.
    You could be down to the bare bones.

http://www.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk/2017/10/31/line-up-lessons-gameweek-10-part-two/

A hit could be your best bet but it may still leave you with a player you don't want.

• Advertisement

I'm 100% dumping Chicharito, he's been awful for me, no goals, no assists. Good riddance

Advertisement