Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XIX - The Live Game! Sign Up Thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,044 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

sullivlo wrote:
    I’m going to have to withdraw I have to go to a dinner party on Friday night

Aw shucks. That's ok can't be helped :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,044 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Necrominus wrote:
    Roster:
    1. Kolido
    2. Quickbeam
    3. sKeith
    4. Mollyb60
    5. AnLachaCorca
    6. Loughc
    7. duffman13
    8. Stu Redman
    9. partyjungle

Subs:
    1. Digital Solitude
    2. tritium

9 players with 2 potential subs. Anyone else want to sign up? I don't mind going ahead with the game we can lengthen the day periods with less players involved perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,421 ✭✭✭tritium

If you don't ask you don't get... :D

Ah sure put me as a sub and ill see if i can work something.....

tritium wrote:
    Ah sure put me as a sub and ill see if i can work something.....

Lol :) no worries dude, won't be closing sign ups till Thursday night/Friday morning anyways to give the stragglers a chance to sign up. Still hopeful of another few but doesn't matter either way.

The game will go ahead!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,562 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Might be nice to have a game with so few players for a change. It gets a bit mental when there's 30 people all posting at once.

Not sure about the mechanics of this game though, is there a backroom for wolves or do you just play as you see fit?

• Advertisement

Mollyb60 wrote:
    Not sure about the mechanics of this game though, is there a backroom for wolves or do you just play as you see fit?

Oh it's fine regardless. There will be a backroom, yes. Don't need it particularly though just for ease of Necro access

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Is the date the reason so little signups?

Oh apparently I've spelt the username wrong. It's AnLachaCorcra. I'm bad at irish. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 16,090 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Is the date the reason so little signups?

for me yes. busy friday. sorry guys :o

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I don't mind moving the date - maybe Saturday or Sunday evening would be better?

• Advertisement

quickbeam wrote: »
    I don't mind moving the date - maybe Saturday or Sunday evening would be better?

I don't mind running a small game either. Can't do Sunday unfortunately I'm super busy with RL stuff but can switch to Saturday if it suited more people

If people want to change the date to Saturday evening let me know by tonight please and thanks, wanna get everything prepped and ready.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I can do either, so am amiable if it's changed.

I would rather if it weren't Saturday tbh. We have stuff on over the weekend so we'd have to pull out. :(

I'll play

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    I would rather if it weren't Saturday tbh. We have stuff on over the weekend so we'd have to pull out. :(

That's cool Molly I'd prefer to avoid changing the dates as I have everything ready for go tomorrow :) I would say it'd be best to keep it on Friday in that case.
    I'll play

Awesome PJ! You free for tomorrow night then just to confirm?

Roster:
    1. Kolido
    2. Quickbeam
    3. sKeith
    4. Mollyb60
    5. AnLachaCorca
    6. Loughc
    7. duffman13
    8. Stu Redman
    9. partyjungle
    10. Digital Solitude
    11. Jayop
    12. tritium
    13. beakerjoe

Gonna stick with the Friday plan for Molly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Only seeing this thread now. I shouldn't really play as I'm working till 9.30 Friday night.

If you're struggling for numbers then stick me in, but between 9.30 and 9.45 I'll be AFK while I drive home. And if something comes up at work I could be screwed. It';s quiet this week though.

Jayop wrote: »
    Only seeing this thread now. I shouldn't really play as I'm working till 9.30 Friday night.

If you're struggling for numbers then stick me in, but between 9.30 and 9.45 I'll be AFK while I drive home. And if something comes up at work I could be screwed. It';s quiet this week though.

I'm sure we can work something ;) Welcome aboard!

Ok, I'll close sign ups tomorrow morning in case there are any stragglers (all more than welcome of course). Game thread will go up about 12 or so and PMs issued shortly afterwards.

Have a couple of tweaks in mind to rules from the last live game, but nothing too adventurous.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Post the link to the sign up thread in some of the other WW threads so people get notifications. I didn't see this thread till just now.

All players need to follow the 'NEW GAME OF WW STARTING SOON' thread so that they'll get notification when a new game is starting. It's a stickied post I think. It's so freakin handy.

Also thanks Necro! :)

Ok looks like we're set for 12 players. I'll close off sign ups now and get roles etc sorted.

Game thread will be up within an hour or so and PMs sent shortly afterwards.

See you all this evening:)

EDIT: Late sign up in beakerjoe. Make that the unlucky 13 :) Changes nothing re: game times or schedule. Welcome aboard!

Game thread is up

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057804682

We are currently sending out PMs so no game discussion from this point on!!

The theme is genius

Game on folks.

Advertisement