Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XIX - The Live Game! Sign Up Thread

Options
  • 28-10-2017 11:20am
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,044 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Now the dust has settled from the long game, I'm post the sign up thread for the next one. We're going with next Friday, 3rd November as the game day due to RL commitments

WEREWOLF XIX: LIVE! (Full title to be disclosed when game thread opens)

Please note: This game will take place on Friday, November 3rd from about 6.30pm. It will require full attention for one evening.

There is a football theme to the game, but it will be vanilla based so no complex Buffy-esque roles involved. Find the wolves, kill them. Or, kill all villagers. That simple!

We are capping numbers at 16 players max for the purposes of this game - so sign up fast, or risk missing out!!

Roster:
    1. Kolido
    2. Quickbeam
    3. sKeith
    4. Mollyb60
    5. AnLachraCorca
    6. sullivlo
    7. Loughc
    8. duffman13
    9. Stu Redman

Subs:
    1. Digital Solitude

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,359 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Havent played a live game before, I'll give this a go.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

6pm start on a Friday. How long will n0 last and how long will d1 last. I won't be active from 6:30 to 7:10. Does this exclude me from joining.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,044 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

sKeith wrote: »
    6pm start on a Friday. How long will n0 last and how long will d1 last. I won't be active from 6:30 to 7:10. Does this exclude me from joining.

Not at all. N0 is currently planned for 6.30 but. We could push opening period out to an hour and have n0 at 7pm or so if that would be preferable. It's a later finish, but I have the whole evening so don't mind pushing it out for the workers to get home.

Sign me up so, i dont need to be too active in N0, so i can pull to the side of the road and type hi, so 6:30 N0 start is fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

OOohhh my first live game that I can actually play! I'm So IN!
    giphy.gif

Also can I sign up on behalf of Mr Molly who says he'll also play? His username is AnLachraCorca. He's too distracted by the Man Utd game at the moment to sign in. :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,044 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mollyb60 wrote:
    Also can I sign up on behalf of Mr Molly who says he'll also play? His username is AnLachraCorca. He's too distracted by the Man Utd game at the moment to sign in.

Not a problem Molly. I'll update sign up list in a few moments for both of ye plus sKeith.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    OOohhh my first live game that I can actually play! I'm So IN!
    giphy.gif

Also can I sign up on behalf of Mr Molly who says he'll also play? His username is AnLachraCorca. He's too distracted by the Man Utd game at the moment to sign in. :rolleyes:

Haha might be a tense weekend in the molly household next week :p

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Inzo

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I’m in! Never played a live game before but I’m sure the wife will appreciate only losing me for an evening and not 3 Days.

• Advertisement

7 names already. Delightful!!!

9 places left. We will take a few subs in the event of any dropouts as well. But why sub when there are spaces left :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Uriel. wrote: »
    Haha might be a tense weekend in the molly household next week :p

Well he can't shout at me when he's also playing. Lol.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Well he can't shout at me when he's also playing. Lol.

Good idea I might try and convince the wife to play too. Haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

No can do. Friday night is beer night.

crosstownk wrote: »

Can't you buy a six pack and do both?

crosstownk wrote: »
    Can't you buy a six pack and do both?

That's what I'll be doing, and I'm modding the game :pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Haven't played a live game but I'd be interested, put me down for a sub for the moment, I usually don't get home till after 7 so wouldn't be able to get on till then.

duffman13 wrote: »
    Haven't played a live game but I'd be interested, put me down for a sub for the moment, I usually don't get home till after 7 so wouldn't be able to get on till then.

Not a problem the pre-turn is a feeling out period really. As long as you'd be around for the first lynch around 7.35pm you'd be grand ;)

Will stick you as sub for now though if you like

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Necrominus wrote: »
    Not a problem the pre-turn is a feeling out period really. As long as you'd be around for the first lynch around 7.35pm you'd be grand ;)

Will stick you as sub for now though if you like

Ah **** it I'll make time for it! Put me down

• Registered Users Posts: 7,421 ✭✭✭tritium

Cant play this one so sad :(

On hols though so happy :)

(Mrs Trit and the mini Trits would be seriously unimpressed if i asked for me time on Friday)

• Advertisement

I'm currently off Friday night and would like to give this a shot if it stays that way. Sign me up Necro and if anything changes I'll give good notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Put me down as sub no. 1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

tritium wrote: »
    Cant play this one so sad :(

On hols though so happy :)

(Mrs Trit and the mini Trits would be seriously unimpressed if i asked for me time on Friday)

If you don't ask you don't get... :D

I'm currently off Friday night and would like to give this a shot if it stays that way. Sign me up Necro and if anything changes I'll give good notice.

That's brilliant Stu, great to have you on board:)
    Put me down as sub no. 1

Sure you don't wanna just play? :D:D I promise there will be no complex as all hell roles...

are we going on anon anon again?

are we going on anon anon again?

I don't mind. If people want to play anon we can play anon, it's not too difficult to arrange.

(Oisín WW will not be utilised some may be happy to hear though in that event)

Still wainting on isla too.

I don't mind either way.

I'll leave it up to you guys, the players.

Thank this post if you want anon accounts for the game.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

I’m going to have to withdraw :( I have to go to a dinner party on Friday night

Advertisement