Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tears for fears 3 Arena, May 2nd 2018

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,872 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

People irritate me

Make sure your in the right damn seat

The amount of times people moved cause they sat in wrong row/section last night was amazing. Same of all gigs 😖😖

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭tamara25

Everybody wants to rule the world was the opening hit, absolutely brilliant! Yes Curt engaged with crowd a lot more, I read that Roland was devastated when his wife of 35 years passed away last year. It has to still be very raw for him.. haven’t they a new album in pipeline? Shout was a brilliant choice to finish the night with! TFF take a bow, ye put on a cracking show.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

I loved every moment of it. Alison Moyet was brill - and TFF just incredible. My only disappointment was that they didn't have close ups on side screens - so you couldn't see facial expressions up high where we were. But there was a wonderful ambiance and people sitting behind us a gang of 6 were such fun - that's the best thing about these 80s come back tours - those in attendance - like minded people all taking that same journey down Memory Lane. When TTF sang Pale Shelter, Mad World and my favourite Memories Fade - ahhh I was just in heaven - same goes for Alison Moyet with All Cried Out and Love Resurrection - I left there on a total high. Thank you XXX

Advertisement