Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get Netflix cheaper - SEE OP FOR DETAILS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,882 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

I've never needed vpn to buy trurgame vouchers or to load them on Netflix. I'm using gift cards for years now but if memory serves I only ever needed Turkey vpn when originally signing up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭alxmorgan

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭andydurnin

My Nigerian Netflix is also still working. I set my VPN to Nigeria most days and play some Nigerian programs during the day in the background while in work for an hour or two. Then when I get home I can use Netflix on my fire stick on my tv. Will see how long this lasts.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Bored.1e

Dud you use irish mobile for verification when buying netflix card?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,794 ✭✭✭bromley52

I used my Irish Gmail to sign in and it didn't look for any number.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Have been burned by India & Nigeria (both using debit card).

Is there a working debit card option for an EU country, or is India via vouchers still the best route?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭ciano1

Bulgaria still working for me

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Sn@kebite

Ukraine worked but my first rebill hasn't happened yet, but the first payment worked using a ukraine vpn and iirc i disabled the vpn just as i paid.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

signed up to Bulgaria for 7.99 a month / 1080p and two devices. Will see how it goes !

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭feargantae

Are people getting nuked using the FUPS card with Turkish Netflix?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭carrotcake

I've been doing it this way since January, and it's working so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭frash

Anyone having issues buying vouchers from Turgame?
    Bought one this morning and it usually comes through in a couple of hours but nothing yet

Still says "processing" when I view my orders

• Registered Users Posts: 9,927 ✭✭✭dodzy

turgame cards should be minutes, not hours. No issues up to last week. Bought 1000TL for circa 30€. Good until September if all goes to plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭archfi

Yep, I am. Demanded 'verification' which I didn't like doing but did so reluctantly and I am still waiting - three days now and no reply from a support ticket I put in. I really don't like turgame now and won't be using them again.

Meanwhile, kinguin.net was seconds and fine with the code.

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭frash

Mine arrived this morning

Up to know I've paid with a BOI credit card and they came within minutes.

This time I used Revolut and it took until overnight.

Will go back to BOI next time I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭archfi

I got mine this morning - next one I'm going with kinguin

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Posh Boy

Am I right in saying that the FUPS card is just like a Turkish version of Revolut?

will the card they issue appear as originating from Turkey?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭lau1247

Never used Kinguin but appears to me more expensive.. example Turgame for 500 TRY worth is 528.75 TRY (That's inclusive of card fees etc), the same for Kinguin on the main page is already 558 TRY (I didn't even bother checking whether there will be additional fees to tack on when I get to check out).. over time it adds up

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Simi

Still going strong here with Curve in Turkey 🤞

I signed back up the day I was kicked off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭carrotcake

Yeah, it's similar to Revolut, and the card appears as Turkish origin. From what I read a while ago, they started restricting sign-ups to people with a Turkish ID.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Posh Boy

Did you just sign up for curve and put in the card details or did you have to go via vpn and make out you were turkish?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Simi

Used a VPN and message forwarding service to make out I was Turkish. Netflix will accept curve because they're not sure where it's from.

Basically went through the same procedure as when I was originally signing up.

I never use a Turkish VPN when I'm watching and share my account with others so I'm not sure why I haven't been nuked again yet 🤷

• Registered Users Posts: 45,823 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Guys, is the workaround as mentioned in the OP still working? Can it be set up and paid for monthly using a "disposable" card?

I'm just asking for a friend so I haven't tried this myself. Any help or advice is most welcome. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,398 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Used turgame again, they've a wide selection of cards now and got code within a half hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 HouseEater

Moved to Stremio with Real-Debrid some months back. A lot less hassle with this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

That's what I use myself. Grand setup. If it weren't for the kids I'd cancel all subscriptions. They're to stubborn to change.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,481 ✭✭✭✭banie01

I have used Kodi for years, and I'm very comfortable with addons and sorting out menus and home screen. Then at the start of the month, I gave Stremio a try. I was so pleased with it?

That I no longer use Kodi for anything other than my local files/library. A change in my Kodi setup, usually meant having to change 4 other devices manually. With Stremio? I change a setting or an add-on? It propagates across all devices automatically.

As you've said yourself, with a Real-Debrid account? You really can drop other subs.

Back on topic, I'm still in India since the last round of account kicking. Still working away fine for me, tho I do have 1 of my devices set to India permanently now.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,882 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

I used Kodi around 8 years ago. I was getting movies & tv shows free, streaming that way mGave up after a year or so due to the low quality of the streaming. Lots of buffering.

Has it improved over the years? Is there 4k content with Dolby Atmos etc with little or no buffering?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭bren2001

Read up on Real Debrid. A few euro a year and solves the buffering problem on Kodi or Stremio.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭MentalMario

Real debrid is incredible value

Advertisement