Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tyre fitter (from Oponeo, camskill etc) - Cork city

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭AidanD12

Whocare wrote: »
    Give direct tyres mallow(give it Google) ring or message him on Facebook he do mobile fitting but he have place too where you can have them fitted it was around € 15 a tyre fitted . I got few tyres fitted few months ago by him and he said he would more or less when fitted be same price as if you bought online so next time I give him job he can order in any brand of tyre too he said

Thanks for that. Called him and seems like a good guy. About €20 to fit the tyre which is fair enough

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Whocare

AidanD12 wrote: »
    Thanks for that. Called him and seems like a good guy. About €20 to fit the tyre which is fair enough

Yeah it around 20 with recycling fee for old tyres. Yeah he sound out

• Registered Users Posts: 73,382 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Worth looking at blackcircles too as their prices include fitting.

• Moderators Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Bernard dorgan tyres on the togher road fit mine for 20 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Rusky rusky

I got 4x17” tyres from tyreleader installed for €18.50 in carrigaline although the price at the door was €25. He honoured the phone quote. Other quotes were €20-€30.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭SummerK

Digging up an old discussion. Has any one recently got tyre installed that was bought online? Looking to change tyres on my BMW G30 and no rim damage is a must. Appreciate inputs.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭SummerK

Does anyone know the cost of fitting Run-flat tyres in Cork City bought online from stores like Tyreleader or Oponeo?

Advertisement