Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steel Panther - Dublin & Belfast 2018

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,373 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

Bump. If, in the unlikely event, that anyone has a couple of spare tickets for this I'd be all ears. PM away!

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭evillive

Anyone any idea when Steel Panther taking the stage tmorrow, can't find anything on panthers/academy/mcd?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,895 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

evillive wrote: »
    Anyone any idea when Steel Panther taking the stage tmorrow, can't find anything on panthers/academy/mcd?

Id say about 9:00/9:15

• Registered Users Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Ya doors 7 prob support (Wayward Sons) at 8

Just messaged the Academy and got this
    Doors - 7pm
    Wayward Sons - 7:45pm
    Steel Panther - 8:45pm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Just messaged the Academy and got this
    Doors - 7pm
    Wayward Sons - 7:45pm
    Steel Panther - 8:45pm

Awesome.

That rocked!

ionapaul wrote: »
    Awesome.

That rocked!

OK, better review. Great gig! Played all the hits

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

I’m half deaf. What a great night!

Well entertaining near 2 hours , I know some people would say the could have played a few more songs instead of talking but everyone knows thats a part of the gig. The only song i would loved for them to play would be The Shocker but cant fault the setlist

Talking was 50% of how awesome those mother Hubbard dudes are!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭evillive

Was the bare 90 mins, was up in balcony and could see behind satchel was a clock counting down from 1:30 when the intro started.

I really enjoyed it, have seen them before where there's way more 'banter going on so was happy to get more songs. Great setlist

It really is a show to leave your brain outside and just enjoy the (weeny) ride!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,373 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

Coulda played a bit longer, the gig finished at 10 14.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 War ensemble

Amazing show !

Arghus wrote: »
    Coulda played a bit longer, the gig finished at 10 14.

Yea only realised that i counted it wrong by saying 2 hours ha

• Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

Great show, it was like grunge never happened! :D

Would have loved to hear a couple of extra tracks like If You Really Really Love Me and The Burden Of Being Wonderful but that's a minor quibble. The crowd singing the opening verse of Community Property acapella was worth the ticket price alone.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭kwestfan08

Very very entertaining night. Great seeing them in a relatively small space. Like others said could havee played a few more tunes but that's being nit picky. Played everything I wanted so happy out. Anyone going to the Belfast leg is in for an awesome night's craic.

blastman wrote: »
    Great show, it was like grunge never happened! :D

Would have loved to hear a couple of extra tracks like If You Really Really Love Me and The Burden Of Being Wonderful but that's a minor quibble. The crowd singing the opening verse of Community Property acapella was worth the ticket price alone.....

Totally agree , Although im very jealous of the London show when they get Feel the steel in full

• Registered Users Posts: 19,592 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Loved it, great gig.

Setlist was missing some of the best tunes - Party Like Tomorrow Is The End Of The World, Pussywhipped, Tiger Woods, Girl From Oklahoma.

Will defo go again, though. Surely they'll come back since it sold out so quick?

Satchel's solo was the highlight. Jesus, that fella can play.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Savage craic would've liked some more from AYCE like Pussywhipped or If I were the King, they'll defo be back in the next few years you'd imagine.

Will check out Wayward Sons album seemed like some good stuff but sound wasn't finely poised for them, Toby Jepson was last on stage here with Fastway...RIP Fast Eddie.

Advertisement