Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Get an extra £5 when you Top Up £25 or more

Options
  • 21-10-2017 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭

Link

What is Top Up?
    When you use Top Up, you are effectively purchasing an Amazon.co.uk Gift Card that is automatically added to your Amazon.co.uk Gift Card balance. You can directly and instantly top up an amount of your choice using a credit or debit card. You can also set up Auto Top Up, with the option of scheduling a Top Up on a regular frequency, or adding funds automatically when your balance drops below a selected amount.

Try Top Up today and get an extra £5 when you Top Up £25 or more.

To enjoy this special offer, you must:
    (1) have received an invitation directly on Amazon.co.uk,
    (2) click the button 'Click to register for the Top Up reward’ below, and
    (3) Top Up £25 or more in a single order on Amazon.co.uk.

We'll automatically apply the £5 reward to your Gift Card balance and confirm by e-mail after your qualifying Top Up order has been processed.

Terms and Conditions of the Promotion
    Get an extra £5 added to your Gift Card Balance when you Top Up £25 or more in a single order on Amazon.co.uk ("Offer"). In order to qualify for the Offer, you must: (1) have received an invitation directly on Amazon.co.uk; (2) click the button 'Click to register for the Top Up reward’; and (3) Top Up at least £25 in a single order on Amazon.co.uk.
    For qualifying orders, an additional £5 will be automatically applied to the Gift Card Balance of the Amazon.co.uk account used for Top Up, after the qualifying Top Up order has been processed. In the case of Auto Top Up, the reward will be applied after the order is processed and delivered to your Gift Card Balance. An e-mail notification will be sent to you to confirm the application of your £5 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card reward.
    The amount processed in your Top Up order and the £5 reward can both be checked on the Gift Card Balance page.
    The Offer is limited to one £5 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card reward per customer/primary e-mail address.
    This Offer may not be combined with any other promotional offer.
    Amazon may change or withdraw this promotion at any time at its sole discretion.
    In the event of a cancellation of the Top Up order, the reward amount will also be cancelled.
    Top Up orders at offline retailers are excluded from this Offer.
    When you Top Up, you are purchasing a Gift Card for the selected amount that will be automatically added to your Gift Card Balance, which may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products listed and sold on Amazon.co.uk.
    Gift Cards, including any unused Gift Card balances, expire 10 years from the date of issuance. GCs cannot be resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is used without permission. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal. GCs are issued by Amazon EU S.à.r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Sparko

Thanks, worked for me. Don't want anything at the moment but it'll definitely be spent before too long!

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭garion

Worked for me too by just clicking the link about - didn't need an invitation from Amazon! Thanks OP! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

Thanks, worked for me too. I didn't get an email invite, but followed an Amazon top-up link I found online which brought me to the top-up page with the Click to Register link.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,792 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

worked for me too - first one of these I've been eligible for a good while.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,266 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

Yup, worked for me as well, cheers OP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭liamcu

• Registered Users Posts: 12,414 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Not eligible

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭flyandrain

same here, Not Eligible,

Top Up on Amazon.co.uk

Thank you for your interest in Top Up.

Unfortunately, you are not eligible for this offer.

You can still Top Up and use your balance to shop for millions of items on Amazon.co.uk. You can now also set up Auto Top Up, with the option of scheduling a Top Up on a regular frequency, or adding funds automatically when your balance drops below an amount of your choice.

Thanks got 5 off Mario Oddessy

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭Sonya4u

Thanks a million, worked for me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭howdoyouknow

Worked for me too thanks. Only works once for each customer though. I tried my luck for a second reward but just got the 25 top up

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭duffer247

Used the link Liamcu posted and got the top up - thanks very much

• Registered Users Posts: 15,846 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

if i sign up for this with the £25 do i then basically get £30 credit on my amazon account?

can i then use it as part payment when buying something for more than that?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Seve OB wrote: »
    if i sign up for this with the £25 do i then basically get £30 credit on my amazon account?

can i then use it as part payment when buying something for more than that?

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭sector_000

Worked perflectly for me. Thanks OP.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Guess I'll have to use one of my "non loyal" accounts, god knows they don't offer any of these promos to my main, regularly used, account :/

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Happy_Harry

Worked for me.. Thanks OP for free money

• Registered Users Posts: 9,930 ✭✭✭dodzy

Worked for me too thanks. Only works once for each customer though. I tried my luck for a second reward but just got the 25 top up
    Do you not think Amazon are wide to that?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

Cheers OP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭fjon

Worked for me, thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,729 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Just worked for me today on some of the little fella's Xmas pressies - cheers OP! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

It shows on the homepage for me if I scroll down a bit. Is no one else seeing it? I just clicked the button 'Click to register for the Top Up reward' and then topped up by £25 and got the free £5. A guy in work did it today to when I showed him. I didn't receive any email inviting me.

Edit: Sorry, looks like I just jumped in. I thought it was for anyone. maybe because I've ordered a fair bit over the past few months.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

Cheers OP, every little helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭bromley52

This is still working. Just use the link in post 7. I used my Revolut card if it makes a difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭BArra

worked for me, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

Thanks OP - worked for me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Vwsham

Can you then use the balance to guy another gift card to send to someone else?

Nah, unfortunately not. You can’t use your account balance for the purchase of gift cards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

thanks OP linked worked for me as well, just ordered £40 of goods for £35 :)

Advertisement