Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water pump adjustable pressure?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,466 ✭✭✭John.G

It would be nice to see what the Mira Ev does in real life as you will be only using it with the head on, I can't easily look at the pump curves now but I think you may get 18/19 mixed but I can't see you getting 20 cold as your Mira EV trend showes that you require a head of 2 Bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭metricspaces

John.G wrote: »
    It would be nice to see what the Mira Ev does in real life as you will be only using it with the head on, I can't easily look at the pump curves now but I think you may get 18/19 mixed but I can't see you getting 20 cold as your Mira EV trend showes that you require a head of 2 Bar.

Definitely I can check the flow rate with the head on and update, so we can compare to figures Mira state which are with the head on.

The head is cheap and can be easily changed, so I'm not too worried about how a particular head affects the LPM right now. My main concern was that I had a problem with my pump, plumbiing or my valves. It looks like my pump and plumbing are operating as expected i.e. no problems? And the Mira valve is giving good flow rate?

Definitely I can check the flow rate with the head on and update, so we can compare to figures Mira state which are with the head on.

The head is cheap and can be easily changed, so I'm not too worried about how a particular head affects the LPM right now. My main concern was that I had a problem with my pump, plumbiing or my valves. It looks like my pump and plumbing are operating as expected i.e. no problems? And the Mira valve is giving good flow rate?
    Let's move on then to see what you are getting with the shower head on

Let's move on then to see what you are getting with the shower head on
    Friend of mine just txt me to say he gets, with a 1.5Bar pump, 4.6 LPM with shower head on and 8.7 LPM with shower head off, this in a Apartment where he stays on weekends only so he's not too bothered as his own hose has Electric Shower which gives around the same flow rate.

Advertisement