Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What are you HOLD'ing?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭makeorbrake

Ive ...a few quid... stuck in an exchange since before the fork. I had anticipated things going south immediately afterwards but its the inverse that happened. Ive never thought it savvy to have cash at the mercy of an exchange. However - Im also uncomfortable at buying in to btc at this level. Its not that I dont believe that btc can keep going - just that I dont believe that it wont take a major dip beforeheand. Not sure what to do for right now though....

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭covfefe

99% BTC, since late 2014
    1% SNM, since a couple of months ago

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 833 ✭✭✭SkySter

Just sold all my Litecoin holdings (10%). Not liking the price trend. I think with the upcoming fork on Bitcoin, money is now flowing from Altcoins to BTC with the prospect of free money. After the fork I expect BTC to fall back and LTC to recover in which case I may look at it again. I've held my ETH for now as I think it's fork should help hold up the price. My other significant investment, NEO is a long term one for me so if it dips I may buy some more.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭tuff1

It's interesting looking through this thread from 3 years ago and the bags that people were left with.

Most (but not all) of the coins outside the big names have faded away to oblivion only to be replaced by newcomers, and it's making me nervous when I look towards my mostly altcoin portfolio.

Currently I'm roughly looking at
    50% VET
    25% ETH
    15% ZIL
    5% BTC
    5% KNC

All looking like strong plays at the moment, but having first bought in 2018 still down around 30% overall, even with cost averaging back in along the way. And again, looking at the mixed fortunes of previous posters nothing can be certain in this game!

Interested to see where other people are at with it, and if anyone got stuck with anything from the early days or if people managed to get out in time with smart moves to other coins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

BTC
    ETH
    XRP
    LTC
    ADA
    NEO
    GAS
    LINK
    XLM
    DGB
    ZIL
    DOGE
    WRX

FCUK I need help...!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

SLT
    SHX
    DOGE
    ADA
    SOL
    KIN
    BAT
    BTC
    ETH
    TUBE
    XLM
    BNB
    LTC
    ZIL

Think im done now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,047 ✭✭✭Truckermal

Link purchased at 1.50 and had a load more purchased at .50 but sold it...:mad:
    Siacoin.
    Drep.
    Zil.

I still hate myself over the Link though..

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Daithi40

BTC
    XRP
    LTC
    XMR
    XLM
    EOS
    ADA
    XTZ
    ETH using XBTE Ether Tracker One (EUR)

Advertisement