Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless Earphones

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭ciara1052

Can't say I've seen that one, this is only my 3rd time using AddressPal mind. Tracking on Amazon shows my purchase was delivered to AddressPal at 19:31 on Fri 20th Dec (I got a promotion of trialing AmazonPrime for 30 days hence the same day dispatch). No contact from AddressPal since.

They reattempted delivery today and it was successful! So that's a relief. Could be waiting a good while for addresspal to send it over though by the looks of things!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭garo

corkie wrote: »
    Did it arrive? You might get lucky and have it delivered next Monday?

Edit: -

If you like the look and size of the discontinued 'Tiso i5', Treblab XFit is a clone of them.

Yes they arrived a couple of days afterwards. The Tisos from the official store still haven’t got here but two clones and the Haylous were delivered.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭Negative_G

Hi all, looking for some help with my Tiso i5s which i bought a few months back after reading some good reviews on here.

In short, the right bud is producing much less sound than the left bud. I've tried them with different devices and the results are the same. I have also swapped them around to the opposite ear and the problem persists with the right bud so I am confident it isnt a hearing issue.

It's not a huge issue but would like to rectify if possible. Ive searched through the thread and completed the reset procedure that corkie posted but this hasnt resolved the sound issue.

TIA.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭padjocollins

my right tiso i5 gave up the ghost. I've ordered the i6's for the kids. i've a set of i5's that i use in work and commuting all the time and they are a life saver. i'd just sent them back, open a ticket/dispute or order a new pair

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭caddy16

Mailiya less than half price today, not sure how good they are but seem to have decent reviews

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mailiya-Bluetooth-Headphones-Canceling-Waterproof-Black/dp/B07SSXLTJZ?ref_=Oct_DLandingS_aa9cfc00_0&smid=A3IKOUI2SUIHED

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,639 ✭✭✭✭dahat

my right tiso i5 gave up the ghost. I've ordered the i6's for the kids. i've a set of i5's that i use in work and commuting all the time and they are a life saver. i'd just sent them back, open a ticket/dispute or order a new pair

Could you recommend a reputable / genuine seller to buy i6's from please? I need a set for commuting & sports use etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭Negative_G

I ordered a pair of Tiso i6's from the official seller on AliExpress in early November.

It was noted as being dispatched twice but shipping was cancelled. I opened a dispute and got a refund.

Worth bearing in mind if ordering from the seller on aliexpress.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭padjocollins

i ordered my tiso i6's on the 11th dec from ali express and haven't got them yet. i'm sure they'll come soon enough

• Registered Users Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭lassykk

I just bought i500 TWS from this link.

They are airpod 2 clones. They look identical. They work pretty well.

Sound is good - i would say comparable to the regular earpods. I've never worn airpods so can't compare.
    They connect perfectly to iphone when they are taken out of the case, with the same popup on screen as the airpods.
    Only downside is the case gives off an electrical hiss when they are wirelessly charging each airpod. You only notice it when they are up close, but it is quite annoying.

Shipping took 2 weeks for me (standard shipping)

Have these a few weeks myself and very happy with them on android

Connect quickly when you take them out of the case
    Power off when put back in case
    Battery life seems excellent
    OK Google works perfectly

Really happy with them compared to the last junk ones I got which had about 20 mins battery life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

I got a free pair of Samsung Buds with my S10+, have to say I have been very happy with them, that said they were free so I haven't tried out the competition, though they do review well enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,153 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Inquitus wrote: »
    I got a free pair of Samsung Buds with my S10+, have to say I have been very happy with them, that said they were free so I haven't tried out the competition, though they do review well enough.

When did you send away for them and how long did they take to arrive? I applied for mine in october and no sign of them yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭Richard Roma

Big thanks to whoever posted about the €20 Creative Outliers a few weeks back. Working perfectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Weyhey

Anyone recommend wireless earphones which do not have the constant annoying low battery beep? Got the outliers which are great apart from this.

Prefer non airpod types but open to any I can use for helping me sleep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 GeetarPick

caddy16 wrote: »

I'd highly recommend using a review scanner (I use fakespot) for anything on Amazon as most reviews are fake. For example this one has multiple red flags.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,153 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Big thanks to whoever posted about the €20 Creative Outliers a few weeks back. Working perfectly.

i was about to comment that that was a great price and cant believe i missed it until i remembered it was me that posted it :D I already have two pairs so probably dont need another

• Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

When did you send away for them and how long did they take to arrive? I applied for mine in october and no sign of them yet.

My claim was validated on the 19th March and they arrived about 30 days later as far as I remember.
    Good afternoon,

We are contacting you regarding your recent claim on our Samsung S10 Pre-Order Galaxy Buds promotion.

Due to the popularity of this promotion, some customers may experience a slight delay in receiving their Samsung Galaxy Buds.

We would like to sincerely apologise for the possible delay. Please rest assured that we are working as fast as we can to send out your reward. Whilst we hope to avoid any delay with your shipment, we are aiming for your Galaxy Buds to be shipped out to you within the next 10 days at the very latest.

Once your Galaxy Buds have been dispatched, you will receive a notification via email which will contain the courier tracking details and provide you access to the latest updates on your shipment.

Apologies once again for any inconvenience caused by this possible delay.

Samsung Promotional Support

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

They are still, in mind, the best value earphones on the market.

Not going to lie, the battery beeping from 30% is awful annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭caddy16

GeetarPick wrote: »
    I'd highly recommend using a review scanner (I use fakespot) for anything on Amazon as most reviews are fake. For example this one has multiple red flags.

Good to know thanks, still getting used to buying online!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭garo

Negative_G wrote: »
    I ordered a pair of Tiso i6's from the official seller on AliExpress in early November.

It was noted as being dispatched twice but shipping was cancelled. I opened a dispute and got a refund.

Worth bearing in mind if ordering from the seller on aliexpress.

I ordered mine on Nov 29th. The first attempt at shipment was cancelled and they finally shipped on Dec 18th so are now on their way. Thank god I didn’t rely on them for Xmas pressies and got some AirPod knockoffs from other shops on Aliexpress which arrived within two weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

What are the best AirPod reps at the moment? Looking for something not madly expensive but has to be AirPod looking. I e been looking at the TWi12 but noticed there’s loads more out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,044 ✭✭✭Pique

What are the best AirPod reps at the moment? Looking for something not madly expensive but has to be AirPod looking. I e been looking at the TWi12 but noticed there’s loads more out there.

Good multi review here. Great channel for computer/gaming nerds btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,685 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

Anyone using viper4android with the tiso earphones if so what settings do you have?

Trying to find best settings for listening to Spotify and Tunein

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭lassykk

See my post on the previous page. Really happy with them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

i ordered my tiso i6's on the 11th dec from ali express and haven't got them yet. i'm sure they'll come soon enough

whats the verdict, any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 39 caiconafita

AirPod pro for €179? This seem too good to be true. Is that a scam?

€ 179,99 40% Off | Original Apple AirPods Pro3 Active Noise Reduction Wireless Bluetooth Headset With Charging Case Earphone For iPhone X 11 iWatch
    https://a.aliexpress.com/kfC1gxja

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

AirPod pro for €179? This seem too good to be true. Is that a scam?

€ 179,99 40% Off | Original Apple AirPods Pro3 Active Noise Reduction Wireless Bluetooth Headset With Charging Case Earphone For iPhone X 11 iWatch
    https://a.aliexpress.com/kfC1gxja

Definitely a scam.
    Apple would not allow the selling of any of their products on Aliexpress. But even if they were clones, the store only setup in the last month, not enough time for all the fake reviews to have received the items and reviewed them.
    The reviews with personal information are for a Welding Filter, a Redmi note 4, and something 1.5m in length.
    The only legit reviews are the masked names (not Aliexpress Shopper) and all 3 call them crooks saying that the item was never shipped, and the processing time has passed.

They chose Italy as their Country of origin and a food service/products company as the name they took.
    Their Italian 'vat' number comes back as fake

No, invalid VAT number for cross border transactions within the EU (please refer to FAQ, questions 7, 11, 12, 13 and 20 for more information). The owner of the VAT number may contact the competent authorities for correction or clarification:
    http://www.agenziaentrate.gov.it/wps/content/nsilib/nsi/contatta

Member State IT
    VAT Number IT 07827501003 Date when request received 2020/01/03 19:35:00 Name
    Address
    Consultation Number

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭The Gardener

zweton wrote: »
    whats the verdict, any good?

Personally I prefer the Tiso i4s which I use on a regular basis. I purchased the i6s back in November and while the sound is good the bass level is not as good as on the i4s, however they sit better in my ears than the i4s. One major drawback is when you're powering off the i6s you have to long press either button for 5 seconds which will either forward to the next track or reverse to the previous track before powering off which can be annoying when listening to a long podcast, any solutions welcome!

• Registered Users Posts: 39 caiconafita

Suckit wrote: »
    Definitely a scam.
    Apple would not allow the selling of any of their products on Aliexpress. But even if they were clones, the store only setup in the last month, not enough time for all the fake reviews to have received the items and reviewed them.
    The reviews with personal information are for a Welding Filter, a Redmi note 4, and something 1.5m in length.
    The only legit reviews are the masked names (not Aliexpress Shopper) and all 3 call them crooks saying that the item was never shipped, and the processing time has passed.

They chose Italy as their Country of origin and a food service/products company as the name they took.
    Their Italian 'vat' number comes back as fake

Thanks mate! Totally agree.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,151 ✭✭✭corkie

.... One major drawback is when you're powering off the i6s you have to long press either button for 5 seconds which will either forward to the next track or reverse to the previous track before powering off which can be annoying when listening to a long podcast, any solutions welcome!

Double touch to pause the track and put them in the case and closed the lid. They will shutoff themselves.

Don't think, I have ever actually powered them off.

Unfortunately lost the left bud from my i5's on the 27th Dec.

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

Advertisement