Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Faction Rally

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

The Best Faction Won

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

The Best Faction Won

And the circle jerk continues :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I was actually surprised the best faction won as Bungie definitely loaded the dice by giving the best guns to FWC. Loyalty to one's faction is obviously a powerful thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

The Best Faction Won
    gimli2112 wrote: »
    I was actually surprised the best faction won as Bungie definitely loaded the dice by giving the best guns to FWC. Loyalty to one's faction is obviously a powerful thing.

Pleiades Corrector sends her regards! :D

Ya it was a bit disappointing, NM had by far the best shaders and gear.
    FWC had some pretty good gear and their weapons are usually great for PvP.
    But DO had crap shaders and armour, crap back story but still won.

So I guess they'll just win all the faction wars now...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Ya it was a bit disappointing, NM had by far the best shaders and gear.
    FWC had some pretty good gear and their weapons are usually great for PvP.
    But DO had crap shaders and armour, crap back story but still won.

So I guess they'll just win all the faction wars now...

NM: they want us to be ruled by a King or Queen. You know like the DUP.

FWC: basically the NRA.

DO: Jalal just wants us to get in a VW camper van and travel around.

Guess who I picked.

NEW MONARCHY SAVED MORE PEOPLE THAN BOTH OF THE OTHER FACTIONS COMBINED!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

NEW MONARCHY SAVED MORE PEOPLE THAN BOTH OF THE OTHER FACTIONS COMBINED!!!

FWC predicted the Red War and no one listened to them............ Could have prevented the whole mess in the first place and we would all still have our Gjallarhorns and Ice Breakers.

wes wrote: »
    FWC predicted the Red War and no one listened to them............ Could have prevented the whole mess in the first place and we would all still have our Gjallarhorns and Ice Breakers.

Did they actually predict it would be a war with cabal. Or that any sort of war was coming down the line?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

And the circle jerk continues :pac:

Leave soggy biscuit out of this :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,059 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Used the DO scout rifle in the Calus encounter tonight and have to say it's very good there. The Field Prep trait that gives you more ammo and the quicker reload time when crouched is very noticeable. I didn't run out of primary ammo once which is a first.

It's great for killing psions in the Sucky Head room too

Did they actually predict it would be a war with cabal. Or that any sort of war was coming down the line?

They predicted some sort of a war at that time, and evacuated people, but they couldn't tell who or how - only when it would happen.
    (From what I recall of my conversation with Lakshmi).

They predicted some sort of a war at that time, and evacuated people, but they couldn't tell who or how - only when it would happen.
    (From what I recall of my conversation with Lakshmi).

Not buying that nonsense from them one bit. The game is about a permanent state of war. It's a bit like saying it's going to rain in the middle of winter.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

They predicted the war with the cabal and were laughed at. Lakshmi says that when you first go speak to her.

according to Ms 5000 Watts 61M reward packages, DO won by 2M, NM second and FWC a close 3rd.
    Don't know exact numbers "but we do know Dead Orbit kicked ass and probably will forever"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

wes wrote: »
    They predicted the war with the cabal and were laughed at. Lakshmi says that when you first go speak to her.

DO said something along the lines of the traveler brought the cabal here , it's been over 3 years lads why don't ye go already. They had their chance, when during the red war the planet was evacuated, but they came back.

The byf faction videos were good, NM defeated the concordat which got fwc in. My main character would be fwc, but there all sneaky and hiding something if you ask me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

gimli2112 wrote:
    according to Ms 5000 Watts 61M reward packages, DO won by 2M, NM second and FWC a close 3rd. Don't know exact numbers "but we do know Dead Orbit kicked ass and probably will forever"

It's probably always going to be DO now. The fanboys who liked the sheets, plus those who'll jump ship from other factions not wanting to pay the 50k.

PetKing wrote: »
    It's probably always going to be DO now. The fanboys who liked the sheets, plus those who'll jump ship from other factions not wanting to pay the 50k.

Wonder how many players with 3 characters hedge their bets though, I've always had one in each faction.
    Back in d1 my main was FWC (got to lvl 96) and then hunter & warlock were in DO/NM mostly.

I did also change every character just to get the 9 different faction exotic class items, possibly the most grindy thing in destiny?

syboit wrote: »
    Wonder how many players with 3 characters hedge their bets though, I've always had one in each faction.
    Back in d1 my main was FWC (got to lvl 96) and then hunter & warlock were in DO/NM mostly.

I did also change every character just to get the 9 different faction exotic class items, possibly the most grindy thing in destiny?

farming for sword materials felt longer it wasn't, it just felt like it

gimli2112 wrote: »
    farming for sword materials felt longer it wasn't, it just felt like it

at least the hunter had the keen scout perk and could find materials on the map, I remember running around mars I think on the titan trying to find any kind of spinmetal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

syboit wrote:
    at least the hunter had the keen scout perk and could find materials on the map, I remember running around mars I think on the titan trying to find any kind of spinmetal.

You'd by a long time running around mars looking for spinmetal.

jcd5971 wrote: »
    You'd by a long time running around mars looking for spinmetal.

Lol... its been that long I'm starting to forget D1.. :(

Advertisement