Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Faction Rally

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Well I mean, the Irish don't have the best track record with monarchies :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

20 Tokens to Rank up a Faction. 8 Tokens from Public Events

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

20 Tokens to Rank up a Faction. 8 Tokens from Public Events

Guess I'm going to be swimming in gear tonight so :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

What's the story with ranking up Zavala and Ikora?
    It.Takes.Ages.
    Am I doing it wrong?
    Never going to get Nameless Midnight at this rate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Guess I'm going to be swimming in gear tonight so :D

wait for me so :-)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

SeanHarty wrote: »
    wait for me so :-)

No problem :)

Dead Orbit is 1 vote behind FWC now so whatever wins out at 6pm lads :P

• Registered Users Posts: 44,969 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Never mind the poll close time!

Faction Rally has started - so pledging has started.

FWC for the win!

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,120 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

You know yo can edit the poll results right? Just sayin :pac:

Never mind the poll close time!

Faction Rally has started - so pledging has started.

FWC for the win!

It only starts when I log in for the day :P
    Mickeroo wrote: »

Shhhh.. dont be telling them cos then they know Im rigging it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Mod Aboose! :pac:

• Advertisement

Mod Aboose! :pac:

Hey, I'll abuse anyone..... with fists :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

New Monarchy

7524jhl.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 12,370 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Do any of these guns look strong for PvP?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,057 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Jaysus, no love for New Monarchy at all.

Who would have thought there'd be so many republicans in space

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Who would have thought there'd be so many republicans in space

You mean, like some sort of Galactic Republic?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

Dead Orbit FTW

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Nice to see a worthy winner
    unfollows thread

DO in the lead :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

New Monarchy's problem is location. DO and FWC are in the hangar. But NM is all the way over there and you only go over there when you have clan engrams to collect.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

New Monarchy's problem is location. DO and FWC are in the hangar. But NM is all the way over there and you only go over there when you have clan engrams to collect.

The other two clearly don't like NM, they were off on their own in D1 too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭CDBWhoop

Jaysus, no love for New Monarchy at all.

Only one vote for New Monarchy....

peoples-front-of-judea-splitter.jpg

FWC won the vote when factions went live.

I believe the popular vote going to DO is purely down to voter fraud, and I am going to be calling for an expensive audit of all votes and voter fraud counter measures until I am confident that others will have gotten bored of the argument.

This audit of totally real voter fraud in the popular vote should, in no way, be considered an obstructionary tactic simply trying to pull peoples attention away from any more pressing or important matters.

I am simply looking out for you, the real supporters of Clans 1 and 2. I want to make our clan great again, and FWC is the way to do that. Dead Orbit, would be an illegitimate victor - you only have to look at the stories in RT to show how shady Dead Orbit are - look at them in their little hovel. I bet they don't even use properly encryped email channels in their communications.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Angron wrote: »
    The other two clearly don't like NM, they were off on their own in D1 too.

Maybe Hideo likes being in his own little corner having an auld perv on everyone the creepy b*****d.

I believe the popular vote going to DO is purely down to voter fraud, and I am going to be calling for an expensive audit of all votes and voter fraud counter measures until I am confident that others will have gotten bored of the argument.

This audit of totally real voter fraud in the popular vote should, in no way, be considered an obstructionary tactic simply trying to pull peoples attention away from any more pressing or important matters.

I am simply looking out for you, the real supporters of Clans 1 and 2. I want to make our clan great again, and FWC is the way to do that. Dead Orbit, would be an illegitimate victor - you only have to look at the stories in RT to show how shady Dead Orbit are - look at them in their little hovel. I bet they don't even use properly encryped email channels in their communications.

The popular vote has spoken, FWC. Now it's time to ignore that and go to the Electoral College (Admins) vote, and DO will win that one, so, everyone Pledge to DO and go get that new blackness shader.

The popular vote has spoken, FWC. Now it's time to ignore that and go to the Electoral College (Admins) vote, and DO will win that one, so, everyone Pledge to DO and go get that new blackness shader.

Look, and I'm not saying this cause it might be that I lose such a vote, the Electoral College isn't fit for purpose on this vote. I know the EC guys, some of them are good people - but FWC won the real vote, and the real supporters who voted - the real Cool Calm Clanners amongst us should be respected on that vote.

In all honesty, I think the DO gear is the worst looking of the lot.

https://twitter.com/destinytrack/status/912634389108011008

• Registered Users Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

Looks like it's between the robots and the emos then, any actual benefits to picking either one or is it just down to which gear looks better?

Looks like it's between the robots and the emos then, any actual benefits to picking either one or is it just down to which gear looks better?

Would be down to weapons - one might have a better pulse/hand cannon etc than the others.

The one you pick will decided whether you get a cheap gun or expensive gun at the end.

If your pledged faction wins, you can buy their gun (scout for DO, pulse for FWC and Sidearm for NM) for 1000 glimmer. If you are not pledged to the winning faction then you can buy the same gun for 50,000 glimmer.

You can pledge per each character though - so you can pledge to all three of them anyway. Then it is just a matter of which you want to grind for based on armour, shaders or guns.

In all honesty, I think the DO gear is the worst looking of the lot.

https://twitter.com/destinytrack/status/912634389108011008

It's that old saying again:

NM for Gear, FWC for Guns, DO for Shaders.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

#Russia #FakePosts #MakeTheTravelerGreatAgain

Advertisement