Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple Watch

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Somedaythefire

S5 reviews are out. Seems pretty standard when compared to last year with people gushing over the always on display.

Kinda annoyed my delivery date is Monday-Wednesday next week rather than Friday. Would have loved some new tech to play with over the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Metalpanic

S5 reviews are out. Seems pretty standard when compared to last year with people gushing over the always on display.

Kinda annoyed my delivery date is Monday-Wednesday next week rather than Friday. Would have loved some new tech to play with over the weekend.

Yeah same here. Checking my order way too frequently to see if it is shipped while also hoping they overestimated the delivery and it will come Friday/Saturday! Eternal optimist.

Metalpanic wrote: »
    Yeah same here. Checking my order way too frequently to see if it is shipped while also hoping they overestimated the delivery and it will come Friday/Saturday! Eternal optimist.

I’m doing the exact same!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Same, got Mon-Wed delivery estimate too. Hoping it might appear sooner!

My Watch was dispatched. No tracking yet though.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,398 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Same here.

My Watch was dispatched. No tracking yet though.

Same here, shipped but no tracking yet.

Have taking number now but it is not active yet.

Got the email and took a stupid amount of time to get tracking. Good news is, my watch was scanned in Waalwijk, Netherlands at 16:37 later today...

Got the email and took a stupid amount of time to get tracking. Good news is, my watch was scanned in Waalwijk, Netherlands at 16:37 later today...

Where do you see the tracking information? I got the email with the link to track and a tracking number, but it doesn't show me any details at all.

awec wrote: »
    Where do you see the tracking information? I got the email with the link to track and a tracking number, but it doesn't show me any details at all.

There should be a line in the email with “delivery reference:” in it. Copy the number then go to DHL (maybe a different courier, mine was DHL) and choose track by reference number. Paste that it, and choose Ireland as the destination country.

• Advertisement

There should be a line in the email with “delivery reference:” in it. Copy the number then go to DHL (maybe a different courier, mine was DHL) and choose track by reference number. Paste that it, and choose Ireland as the destination country.

Yea I tried DHL and UPS and neither found it. Mines a 10 digit number, yours the same format?

awec wrote: »
    Yea I tried DHL and UPS and neither found it. Mines a 10 digit number, yours the same format?
    Yep, 10 digit number. I used this https://www.dhl.ie/en/express/tracking/shippers_reference.html

My email says;

Shipped: Delivers 23/09/2019 - 25/09/2019 by Standard Shipping and a hyperlink underneath. When I click that it goes to the Apple Store page and that's about it. I tried DHL tracking using the order number and a 10 digit number I got by text from Apple. Neither are recognised. Am I missing something obvious?

My email says;

Shipped: Delivers 23/09/2019 - 25/09/2019 by Standard Shipping and a hyperlink underneath. When I click that it goes to the Apple Store page and that's about it. I tried DHL tracking using the order number and a 10 digit number I got by text from Apple. Neither are recognised. Am I missing something obvious?
    Try track by reference, I linked above. It’s different from normal tracking.

Try track by reference, I linked above. It’s different from normal tracking.

That's what I tried first but still not working. Did you change the date range maybe?

That's what I tried first but still not working. Did you change the date range maybe?

Weird! No I didn’t. I just added in that reference number, and added Ireland as the country.

Weird! No I didn’t. I just added in that reference number, and added Ireland as the country.

Do you have tracking info listed in the Apple Store app when you look at your orders there?

Do you have tracking info listed in the Apple Store app when you look at your orders there?

No, nothing. It just says dispatched and “tracking information will be available shortly”

No, nothing. It just says dispatched and “tracking information will be available shortly”

Same for me. I even tried the DHL Bot to see if it could track the package, but it stopped replying after I entered it! Lol

Same for me. I even tried the DHL Bot to see if it could track the package, but it stopped replying after I entered it! Lol
    They absolutely do not want you tracking that package? Did you try UPS track by reference? I would assume our watches are in similar positions and given it's still in Netherlands as of 30 minutes from now. I would say Monday-Wednesday is probably still when it will arrive rather than tomorrow :( add to that I've found DHL absolutely awful at everything to do with delivering parcels I am not optimistic for an early delivery.

• Advertisement

They absolutely do not want you tracking that package? Did you try UPS track by reference? I would assume our watches are in similar positions and given it's still in Netherlands as of 30 minutes from now. I would say Monday-Wednesday is probably still when it will arrive rather than tomorrow :( add to that I've found DHL absolutely awful at everything to do with delivering parcels I am not optimistic for an early delivery.

Yes tried by reference, everything I could think of. Very strange! I'll try again later, perhaps it is an activation issue or something.

DHL deliver to home address on Saturday's, don't give up all hope! And do the lotto!

Yes tried by reference, everything I could think of. Very strange! I'll try again later, perhaps it is an activation issue or something.

DHL deliver to home address on Saturday's, don't give up all hope! And do the lotto!
    They may do, but I have my office as the delivery address!

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭mayo pixiebell

The still haven’t taken my payment!! I’ve to wait agggeeesssss

• Registered Users Posts: 4,126 ✭✭✭shanec1928

The still haven’t taken my payment!! I’ve to wait agggeeesssss

Nike too?

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭mayo pixiebell

shanec1928 wrote: »
    Nike too?

No. Just rose gold and black strap!

I’m sure I’m using the correct number and still no joy. Just hoping it’s a DHL mistake and that the watch is still on its way.

Was hoping for a happy surprise this morning, but no. Watch is still in the Netherlands and I've a few more days waiting.

Was hoping for a happy surprise this morning, but no. Watch is still in the Netherlands and I've a few more days waiting.

My tracking started to work this morning. Same as you, it was scanned in the Netherlands at 16.40 yesterday. Monday earliest I'd say, unless it magically pops up scanned in Dublin this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Mines arrived, at work apparently, (which I am) someone has signed for it but no sign of it, or them. On the hunt...Anyone else had theirs?

• Advertisement

fifth wrote: »
    Mines arrived, at work apparently, (which I am) someone has signed for it but no sign of it, or them. On the hunt...Anyone else had theirs?

What was your estimated delivery date? I assume the 20th and you ordered before me. Enjoy the Watch!

Advertisement