Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's yer Daddy

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

pablo128 wrote: »
    Speak for yourself, lad. ;)

In fairness, that was some delayed reaction. Might have got you wrong :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,167 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Didn't he say if she wasn't his daughter he'd probably date her? I like how he said "I'd probably date her" and not "id ask her out" because of course in his mind a young attractive woman such as her would obviously be keen to date him too. It kinda ties in with his comments in the pussy grabbing video when he says "if you're famous they let you do anything". He's his own biggest fan, a sickening individual. You'd have to wonder what affect his presidency has had on his family relationships. I mean Ivanka and Jared are as liberal as they come, Jared is jewish ffs. You'd wonder how they feel when Trump says and does some of the things he has done to reach out to his racist, misogynist, xenophobic base.

Advertisement