Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's yer Daddy

Options
  • 09-09-2017 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,138 ✭✭✭✭

I love it when ivanka calls me Daddy

Are yiz jealous? Sure who wouldn't want to ride Ivanka?

You couldn't make this shite up

:pac:

I honestly can't think of any other public figure that has ever provided such a sustained onslaught of inappropriate stupid things. But who is the closest? Can you think of anyone?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

You couldn't make this shtte up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭JimmyMcGill

You couldn't make this shite up

I honestly can't think of any other public figure that has ever provided such a sustained onslaught of inappropriate stupid things. But who is the closest? Can you think of anyone?

TLCW.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,138 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

TLCW.

Trump Loves Crack Whores?

Sure who doesn't? !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

George W bush was prone to some absolute clangers but nothing on this scale

Vaguely recall bertie having to issue a public apology to Ian Paisley, back when he was still in his never never never days

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

A few years ago I got off with out of the undergrads in the icon Niteclub in Limerick. She took me to her house afterwards.

The next morning at breakfast, her housemate asked me my age. I said 38. She said you are at least her father age. i said 'who is your daddy' to the wan I was with.

The girls were disgusted for some reason...lol

• Advertisement

Sure who doesn't? !!!

Always wondered what that Crack was. Is it the drug or anal only?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

George Dubya, but I guess he was just misunderestimated.

giphy.gif

Always wondered what that Crack was. Is it the drug or anal only?

There's only one way to find out for sure!

Play your cards right and it can be both simultaneously!

There's only one way to find out for sure!

For the record I meant Too Long Couldnt Watch.

Ever google Donald Tramp?
    Helps if youre Dutch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

giphy.gif

WTF? How have I not seen that before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Maybe unity might be something to strive for.

How about Americans get behind their President and country. Show a bit of National Pride.

In regards to the First Lady, she is quite attractive for a woman of advanced years.

I believe that she's in her 40s.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Sure who doesn't? !!!

A whore alone is bad enough. There's a reason for the stigma. Who wants to settle down and marry a woman who sells her body?

If she's on drugs also it's twice as bad.

It's so sad. Can you imagine your daughter growing up to lead such a life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

Id definitely ride Ivanka

• Registered Users Posts: 23,695 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

This surely qualifies :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

Me too. In fact you would have to make up new words for the things I would do to her.

Giddy up!:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

pablo128 wrote: »
    Me too. In fact you would have to make up new words for the things I would do to her.

Giddy up!:pac:

Pretty sure Premature Ejaculation is already made up.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

I watched the video. There is nothing in it, until a pile of odd sexual innuendo is applied.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 4976340

Prince Philiip had a good reputation for clangers, his would have been hushed a lot I imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

I love it when you call me big poppa.

A whore alone is bad enough. There's a reason for the stigma. Who wants to settle down and marry a woman who sells her body?

If she's on drugs also it's twice as bad.

It's so sad. Can you imagine your daughter growing up to lead such a life.

Every person is a whore.

Just some set their prices higher

• Advertisement

Apparently, it's not made up. It's really a thing. I always thought I was just being efficient with both our times!

I think we can agree that Ivanka would drive any man towards an efficient jjizz disposal.

I just checked with her there. she said thanks for the sentiment but it's not mutual unfortunately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

giphy.gif

Am hearing the birdie song being played:
    ♪♫♬ De de dee de dee de dee, de de ♪♫♬ ...

More timeless classics from the Dubya:

"They misunderestimated me." –Bentonville, Arkansas, November 6, 2000

"Families is where our nation finds hope, 'where wings take dream'." –LaCrosse, Wisconsin, October 18, 2000

"Rarely is the question asked: 'Is our children learning'?" –Florence, South Carolina, January 11, 2000

"I know the 'human being and fish can coexist peacefully'." –Saginaw, Michigan, September 29, 2000

"Oh, no, we're not going to have any casualties." –discussing the Iraq war with Christian Coalition founder Pat Robertson in 2003, as quoted by Robertson

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, 'and neither do we'." –Washington, D.C., August 5, 2004

"I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace." –Washington, D.C. June 18, 2002

"I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe -- I believe what I believe is right." –Rome, Italy, July 22, 2001

"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." –Washington, D.C., December 19, 2000

"You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror." –interview with CBS News' Katie Couric, September 6, 2006

"Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job." –to FEMA director Michael Brown while touring hurricane-ravaged Mississippi, September 2, 2005

"I don't think anybody anticipated the breach of the levees." –on "Good Morning America," September 1, 2005, (six days after repeated warnings from experts about the scope of damage expected from Hurricane Katrina).

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. 'Fool me — you can't get fooled again'." –Nashville, Tenn., September 17, 2002

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." –Washington, D.C., March 13, 2002 *

* "The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him." –Washington, D.C., September 13, 2001

"You work three jobs? … Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that." –to a divorced mother of three, Omaha, Nebraska, February 4, 2005

"People say, how can I help on this war against terror? How can I fight evil? You can do so by mentoring a child; 'by going into a shut-in's house and say I love you'." –Washington, D.C., September 19, 2002

"Do you have blacks, too?" –to Brazilian President Fernando Cardoso, Washington, D.C., November 8, 2001

"Goodbye from the world's biggest polluter." –in parting words to world leaders at his final G-8 Summit, punching the air and grinning widely as those present looked on in shock, Rusutsu, Japan, July 10, 2008

"I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office." –Washington, D.C., May 12, 2008

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

giphy.gif
    https://wonkette.com/604047/was-george-w-bush-drunk-at-the-memorial-for-the-slain-dallas-police-officers

The Video is not so easily available . Perhaps better interneters than I can find it .

I suppose he was no longer president but.......

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Samaris

I do love the " fool me once, shame on — shame on you. 'Fool me — you can't get fooled again'." one. His mouth seems to go into panic mode.

Boris Johnson, Prince Phillip and yeah, Dubya. None of them are particularly sensible public speakers. Out of those, I'd have most time for Prince Phillip who has age on his side and also a sort of good-natured ineffectualness. He says jaw-droppingly stupid things at times, but even the people he's addressing seem to sorta treat him kindly about it. Admittedly, there may well be an element of how to scold a visiting prince to it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

That's pretty mild considering other comments he's already made about Ivanka.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

blinding wrote: »
    https://wonkette.com/604047/was-george-w-bush-drunk-at-the-memorial-for-the-slain-dallas-police-officers

The Video is not so easily available . Perhaps better interneters than I can find it .

I suppose he was no longer president but.......

This? I think Obama is hoping the book depository window is still open.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭sjb25

giphy.gif

Jesus George w is a shaper!!! throwing some shapes would be at home in any night club in the day :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

This? I think Obama is hoping the book depository window is still open.

Well done for posting .

Everybody knew something was up with Dubya .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

Speak for yourself, lad. ;)

Advertisement