Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

UCS Millennium Falcon 79192

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

What are the odds of it lasting until the double points later in the week?

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Moderators Posts: 6,851 ✭✭✭Spocker

I think slim is out of town on holidays, and none isn't around either. Just buy it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭Starscream25

Jacovs wrote: »
    Too bad my AIB 10% back Lego offer expired 2 days ago :(

Could the 10% be used in the uk store? And is it expired for everyone or just those that availed of it on the weeks gone by?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Jacovs

Could the 10% be used in the uk store? And is it expired for everyone or just those that availed of it on the weeks gone by?

Everyone has different offers and dates. As I found out by checking my wife's AIB rewards and her 10% Lego offer doesnt expire for another 2 days so bought it on her card instead :pac:

I think if you used an offer previously, but then it pops back up again after a month or 2 then you can use it again as its a new offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

aaaaaaand it's gone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

mloc123 wrote: »
    aaaaaaand it's gone
    Yep, gone shortly after 1pm, just available for 3 hours. I didn’t hesitate to buy it this time, hope it arrives in time for Christmas. Now to organise some space to actually display it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭Starscream25

was just in the process of getting a family's member to avail of the aib 10% to post to a cousin in England on the uk store. Would of totalled approx 650 ish euro.

We won't be seeing them until after xmas again me thinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭vasch_ro

Spocker wrote: »

only 1200 now !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

Star Lord wrote: »
    The building is the most enjoyable part!

My most recent build was the 31051 Creator Lighthouse, which was a simple enough build, but still very satisfying! Some of the 'Expert' builds are extremely clever, and really interesting builds. I'd imagine that this MF would be a great build. If only it weren't ridiculously expensive and huge!

aha OT abit, referring to your lighthouse comment, I made one myself here as well :p combined with the beach house set
    https://imgur.com/a/9ehdm

On topic:
    I am having the same issue like some of the others here we don't have enough space to display it lol hack, i dont even think that storing such a big heavy box in my storeroom is a good idea, I will just get it when Lego announce they will retire it soon :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Alzone

Backorders accepted from today!

• Advertisement

My Millennium Falcon arrived at my door this morning! :) I’m so excited but I’m waiting to Christmas Day to open the cardboard outer packaging before I even see the box. 4 more sleeps! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

My Millennium Falcon arrived at my door this morning! :) I’m so excited but I’m waiting to Christmas Day to open the cardboard outer packaging before I even see the box. 4 more sleeps! :)
    Did you build it?

Did you build it?

Sure did, it’s gigantic! So much detail and an amazing model all in all.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

what is availability like on this now? I am in San Francisco in a couple of weeks... I wonder would it count as carry on for the flight home? :)

• Moderators Posts: 6,851 ✭✭✭Spocker

mloc123 wrote: »
    what is availability like on this now? I am in San Francisco in a couple of weeks... I wonder would it count as carry on for the flight home? :)

The box would be too big to fit in the overhead bins, so you'd have to check it in

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭ryanmatty

Its up on the lego site again for any one looking for it. Just ordered one myself.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,651 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Double VIP points valid on this currently. Cuts the hurt a little bit price-wise.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

L1011 wrote: »
    Double VIP points valid on this currently. Cuts the hurt a little bit price-wise.

Went out of stock almost immediately :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Went out of stock almost immediately :(

They dont give double vip points on that set. Never will.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,460 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

madalig12 wrote: »
    They dont give double vip points on that set. Never will.

Oh but they did. Whether it was mistake or intentional is another matter.

https://brickset.com/article/34996/75192-millennium-falcon-available-with-double-vip-points!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Oh but they did. Whether it was mistake or intentional is another matter.

https://brickset.com/article/34996/75192-millennium-falcon-available-with-double-vip-points!

I stand corrected.

Advertisement