Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foods for bulking

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 20,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

What are you talking about?, I took everybody's advise into consideration, and then half of the comments are of oblivious idiots like you complaining that I didn't read the comments or are trying to start an argument, if you have nothing useful to contribute then shut it

Dtp, don't respond to this.

Dwellerstew infracted for personal abuse. You're very lucky it isn't a ban. One more outburst like this and it will be a ban.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Registered Users Posts: 39,130 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

I'm not surprised you struggling to hit your targets on time. Your diet is pretty bad.
    Macros breakdown probably isn't ideal, but the foods you are eating are probably falling miles short of even that target.
    Whey protein is more bioavailable than all the other sources you mentioned. It's realistically the most bioavailable. A two second good should have shown you that. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biological_value#Typical_values

You need to eat better. More energy dense food and it should be easy to hit 3800, that's not a lot of food tbh.
    Also, google

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Ditch the toast, add in a massive bowl of oats with fruit.

Add chickpeas & kidney beans to your rice&chicken. Season your rice with paprika and/or cumin or cajun seasoning, there's no need to suffer.

Add in milk and/or ice cream. Drink low fat milk if your fats are high.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 57 ✭✭Dwellerstew

Mellor wrote: »
    I'm not surprised you struggling to hit your targets on time. Your diet is pretty bad.
    Macros breakdown probably isn't ideal, but the foods you are eating are probably falling miles short of even that target.
    Whey protein is more bioavailable than all the other sources you mentioned. It's realistically the most bioavailable. A two second good should have shown you that. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biological_value#Typical_values

You need to eat better. More energy dense food and it should be easy to hit 3800, that's not a lot of food tbh.
    Also, google

First of all my macro break down is what suits me best, I have done many different variations of macro nutrient breakdowns and this one gives me the best results. And I clearly made this thread for suggestions on what to eat to hit my calories fast, I obviously know I have to eat highly dense calorie food captain obvious, learn how to read before commenting useless information

• Registered Users Posts: 39,130 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

First of all my macro break down is what suits me best, I have done many different variations of macro nutrient breakdowns and this one gives me the best results.
    What is your current Marco target? Do you even have one, or just the arbitary amount to eat on a given day.

And what results has it got you. Aren't you pretty tall and skinny?
    I obviously know I have to eat highly dense calorie food captain obvious, learn how to read before commenting useless information
    If you already know everything, why aren't you doing it? :confused:

Edit:
    Sorry, I just noticed in the new thread that your weight has dropped by 5kg. I thought you were trying to increase size, my mistake. You clearly have everything under control and I won't distract you from your goals with advice about gaining weight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,518 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Mod: Dwellerstew is taking a short holiday from the forum

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Mod: Dwellerstew is taking a short holiday from the forum

Looks more like the boards.ie secret police have bundled him into a van never to be seen again.

(he's been site banned)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,518 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Zillah wrote: »
    Looks more like the boards.ie secret police have bundled him into a van never to be seen again.

(he's been site banned)

All I can say is there's more to this than meets the eye.

Anyway, I'm closing this, and the other threads, because he won't be able to post here again

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement