Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any one met a Donald Trump type in real life?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,168 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Was in the same place at the same building\room as him twice but I'm not the type to try and meet famous people. Or not the type to even just talk to people in general. I didn't bother to meet him.

Drove by Air Force One last week on my way to the airport in Phoenix too. They parked it surprisingly close to a public road. I'm also guessing he stayed the night so he could play golf in the valley the next morning, the fat miserable f*ck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭donegaLroad

Pinch Flat wrote: »
    Back in "de boom" in around 2005 / 2006 I met some of the biggest developers in the country. These guys had one thing in common - massive egos, unbelievable risk takers, consummate sociopaths with zero morals and ridiculous narcissists. About all the qualities of The Donald.

It is all pure and utter gambling.. and they handed their losses to us to pay off.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

He sometimes reminds me of one person I have known although that person has none of his wealth or success. He is someone very egotistical with huge regard for his own intellect despite often sounding embarrassingly stupid. By that I mean very regularly using large words incorrectly, authoritatively talking about things he has no idea about and making stories up and pretending to be involved in things he's not,from relationships to crimes. He has never gone to college or worked but has bizarre grandiose notions of big companies wanting to talk to him about his ideas, working for them as a consultant, laughing at anyone so "average" as to work in a job as staff. He has taken "revenge" on anyone he's perceived has crossed him despite none of them ever having thought twice about him.

It's actually a very tragic affliction for the average person who does not have the wealth to attract people to create a facade of having friends and a life. He's someone with no connection left with anyone including family. I only ever see him in passing but even in that short interaction I'd be torn between intense annoyance with him and heartbreak that anyone could end up so deluded and seeing all it can rob a person of. He's one of the few people I've met that I couldn't imagine counseling or medication or indeed anything helping. As sorry as I often feel for him though I know I couldn't try befriending him in any real way as it would cost me my sanity as it has with others in the past.
    Very much reminds me of a guy I knew about fifteen years ago or so. Seemed to have no sense of embarrasment, would always be talking about sexual encounters and openly admitted to going for unattractive women because in his view their lack of self esteem made them easier conquests. He had a saying "a rides a ride". He was very petty and vindictive about women who turned him down. He was in a nightclub one time and he decided to chat up a woman with a very big nose and was furious when she turned him down, he was saying stuff like "who does she think she is? It's not like shes going to get any other offers". I remember we were watching a quizz on TV and whatever the question was he was insisting the USA is a continent. When I corrected him on it he laughed in my face like I was the one being stupid. The point came when I broke off all contact with him as I couldn't take him any more, one of the biggest &ssholes I've ever known.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭rgossip30

I met a similar one . He was brought in as a trouble shooter for an ailing company I worked for .
    He turned the company around left and a few years later the company went downhill again and was closed .
    A tough one though he used to shout a lot .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Matt.ie

begbysback wrote:
    No never, you have to be stinking rich to be that brazen - though I did watch a documentary a while back, this guy would have similar traits to Donald, again stinking rich...

I remember that murder case.

Interesting character.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,296 ✭✭✭✭branie2

How about Donald Trump types with obvious wigs?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

JMNolan wrote: »
    Here's a load of people that have met Donald Trump

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/5d8zop/serious_people_who_have_met_or_dealt_with_donald/

He's a Donald Trump type.

Seems like a very pleasant guy. Amazing what can happen when the people in medialand decide they want somebody else.

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭stevedublin

ForestFire wrote: »
    You do know that Donald Trump IS real life??
    He really in the president of the USA, The worlds most powerful nation and was voted in by millions of real life people??

You are not watching a reality TV show or science fiction movie.

:D

proof?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,390 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

branie2 wrote: »
    How about Donald Trump types with obvious wigs?

His hair is probably glued in to place and would be crispy to touch:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭ForestFire

proof?

I can only show you the Door..
    morpheus-red-pill-vs-blue-pill.jpg
    you're the one that has to walk through it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,130 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Yiz can suck my hairy orange balls bitches

Advertisement