Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Miraculous Sam for Mayo

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭_Dara_

JupiterKid wrote: »
    I may be a Dub but I hope Mayo get the Sam. They've been waiting long enough in my opinion.

Mayo person here and I want the best team to win. If that's Dublin, so be it. I don't want no pity All-Ireland! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,016 ✭✭✭✭Esel

_Dara_ wrote: »
    Mayo person here and I want the best team to win. If that's Dublin, so be it. I don't want no pity All-Ireland! :pac:

So, you do want a pity All-Ireland then? :pac:

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Are Am Eye

If we want you to have a pity all ireland then you'll take it. And you'll like it. But we don't. So you won't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭_Dara_

Are Am Eye wrote: »
    If we want you to have a pity all ireland then you'll take it. And you'll like it. But we don't. So you won't.

Well, duh. What self-respecting competitive team would give another team a pity win, Captain Obvious?

Whoever wins will be the deserved winner, there'll be no gifting the opposite team a win. That just wouldn't compute for any sportsperson or else they wouldn't play. But you know that.

Advertisement