Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you get sh1t off the cuff of a shirt?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭Ficheall

An awful lot of sanctimonious high horse-riders around here.

The man probably had a skip of pints last night and had a massive stout ****e. The clean up operation for that can be very messy. Easy mistake to make.

Advice is too late for the OP but you can fix this very simply. Just scoop the excess scutter off with a bit of tissue paper. Remove the shirt and wash in the toilet sink with a generous helping of liquid soap. Try not rub the shyte around making the stain larger. Dry using the hand drier.

The stain will remain but the colour will be significantly paler and unnoticeable . The smell will be more or less gone and only the most eagle eyed punter will notice the remaining evidence.

This has happened me on more than one occassion. Day 2 of a wedding is a minefield for this sort of thing.

Where you at PandaPoo's wedding?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Rumpy Pumpy

An awful lot of sanctimonious high horse-riders around here.

The man probably had a skip of pints last night and had a massive stout ****e. The clean up operation for that can be very messy. Easy mistake to make.

Advice is too late for the OP but you can fix this very simply. Just scoop the excess scutter off with a bit of tissue paper. Remove the shirt and wash in the toilet sink with a generous helping of liquid soap. Try not rub the shyte around making the stain larger. Dry using the hand drier.

The stain will remain but the colour will be significantly paler and unnoticeable . The smell will be more or less gone and only the most eagle eyed punter will notice the remaining evidence.

This has happened me on more than one occassion. Day 2 of a wedding is a minefield for this sort of thing.

Terrible porter in most hotels. Don't beat yourself up over it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭9or10

No offence, but what kind of job are you going for when you can't wipe your own arse properly?

Probably Taoiseach

• Registered Users Posts: 8,135 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

It went surprisingly ok.

I think I was too busy worrying about the smell to worry about the interview itself.

I think you might be onto something here Mr C. No more fretting about doing an interview just crap your pants and take it from there. When are you starting the new job?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 49 the headbanger

You could just cum on it

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Allinall wrote: »
    In my first job I was asked to order Tippex.

I ordered 5 litres.

Big mistake.
    Must have been a big mistake if it needed 5 litters of Tippex to correct.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

Must have been a big mistake if it needed 5 litters of Tippex to correct.

Whoooooosh!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Makes you wonder what sort of mistake needs 5 litres of Tippex ?

"I've an interview in 15 minutes and I need my shirt to be whiter than white"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,945 ✭✭✭pgj2015

imagine if you took the shirt off and were there frantically cleaning it in the sink when one of the interviewers walk in lol

Advertisement