Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GW3 Captain

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

Eriksen
    For 12.5 million, I'd be looking for a better return tbh

Agreeing with you. Says something when you be hoping for a lousy assist from league's top scorer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,193 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Kane v burnley
    KDB captain.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭pimpmyhat

KDB captain.

Snap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

Eriksen
    Had it on Kane till 11:27. Switched to Firmino.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

Eriksen
    Went Kane in the end
    Could do some serious damage in work league he puts up a goodscore

Mane v Arsenal
    I'm not 100% convinced that this match will be as one sided as people think / hope. I'm genuinely torn between Alli and Aguero for captaincy (don't have Kane).

Last season, City beat Bournemouth 4-nil at home and 2-nil away. For Spurs / Burnley the results were 2-1 home and 2-nil away. If Kane wasn't such a popular choice, I'd be all over Aguero but may have to go with Alli to mitigate against a 5-nil goalfest. You'd have to expect Alli to be involved in a couple if Kane runs amok.

Edit to add: total involvement in goals assists for those matches = Alli 1 of each, Kane and Aguero = SFA

My gut feeling was half right, not a huge amount of goals for Spurs. Delighted I didn't go with Aguero in the end, though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

Lacacette
    Happy I decided to go with Firminho now, normally go with the percentages but following his display midweek and with a poor Arsenal defense, I just saw bags of goals been scored, thought Arsenal might have scored a few too though.

Advertisement