Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Green cert options

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Farmer Jim

jlm29 wrote: »
    No, but I’m interested to know what it entails?

Seems pretty full on too it’s every Saturday and some Friday evenings From October to May 2021

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭revoke12

Farmer Jim wrote: »
    Seems pretty full on too it’s every Saturday and some Friday evenings From October to May 2021

Im in Pallaskenry atm finsihed in Jan coming. Did the 18 months of it honestly it flies I cant believe im nearly done. Well done on getting a place. Westport was unsuccessful for me too the time. When are you starting?

revoke12 wrote: »
    Im in Pallaskenry atm finsihed in Jan coming. Did the 18 months of it honestly it flies I cant believe im nearly done. Well done on getting a place. Westport was unsuccessful for me too the time. When are you starting?

Starting middle of October Dono what farmed course is like don’t know anybody that has done it before

Starting middle of October Dono what farmed course is like don’t know anybody that has done it before

Is it all online or do you have attend days aswell? best of luck in it prob similar enough to Pallas, May i ask what price was it? Pallas was €3200

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Farm365

jlm29 wrote: »
    No, but I’m interested to know what it entails?

I’m doing the green cert with FarmEd at the moment. It’s a well run course mainly every Saturday from 9-4.30. It can be either Lectures or on farm practicals. It’s very well run and they are very flexible. We’re starting this week doing Friday evenings and Saturdays. The course was due to be finished by now but obviously got shut down because of Covid and we are now due to finish in December. It’s on in Cahir and there are people travelling from Kerry, Laois etc to attend.

• Advertisement

revoke12 wrote: »
    Is it all online or do you have attend days aswell? best of luck in it prob similar enough to Pallas, May i ask what price was it? Pallas was €3200

Some Friday evenings and every Saturday course is 4K + but will be finished for May 2021

Some Friday evenings and every Saturday course is 4K + but will be finished for May 2021

Thank - you will be finished very quick so mine was 18months but time flew infairness. Good bit work involved but be worth it in the end.

Farm365 wrote: »
    I’m doing the green cert with FarmEd at the moment. It’s a well run course mainly every Saturday from 9-4.30. It can be either Lectures or on farm practicals. It’s very well run and they are very flexible. We’re starting this week doing Friday evenings and Saturdays. The course was due to be finished by now but obviously got shut down because of Covid and we are now due to finish in December. It’s on in Cahir and there are people travelling from Kerry, Laois etc to attend.

Thanks, traveling from west limerick, how strict are they with attending every Saturday? I ask because a lot of work planned over the winter and will be caught for time some saturdays, do people stay in cahir on the Friday evening instead of traveling home again?

Advertisement