Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social media influencers

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

So I take it that Lyndsey one didn't say those things after all? I can't keep up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭Ray37

It wasnt being speculated it was Lindsay, it was one of the admins of Galz who she tried to blame. Claire knows well what she's at, very calculating IMO, people have bought into her normal woman image, but I actually think she's v spiteful and comes across as jealous of other snappers. She's washed her hands of it now and the damage is done. She should be ashamed of herself, she intended for this to happen.

Ray37 wrote: »
    It wasnt being speculated it was Lindsay, it was one of the admins of Galz who she tried to blame. Claire knows well what she's at, very calculating IMO, people have bought into her normal woman image, but I actually think she's v spiteful and comes across as jealous of other snappers. She's washed her hands of it now and the damage is done. She should be ashamed of herself, she intended for this to happen.

Ah i see. I can't keep up!

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭heyjude88

Clare is always poking fun at how social influencers go on.just today she made some comment about not coming on just to show off her top. This weekend she's doing a workshop thing with faces by grace and That Marc fella. I just find it really weird as she openly goes on about not liking the whole blogger influencer snapchat and openly slags them and yet here she is working along side them? It's a bit hypocritical in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

I added Claire this morning after hearing another snapchatter go on and on and on and on about it. Thought she'd never stop.

Was watching Claire this morning and there was one snap when Claire was talking about her friends and mentioned their three kids and then said "that's three boys for those who didn't go to school". Didn't see the need for that, found it very bitchy and unnecessary.

Then she mentioned another snapchatter called gemeroodles who does science snaps and today she snapped about trolling.

Hard to believe these are all grown up women with children. The immaturity of them is shocking at times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Cria

heyjude88 wrote: »
    Clare is always poking fun at how social influencers go on.just today she made some comment about not coming on just to show off her top. This weekend she's doing a workshop thing with faces by grace and That Marc fella. I just find it really weird as she openly goes on about not liking the whole blogger influencer snapchat and openly slags them and yet here she is working along side them? It's a bit hypocritical in my opinion.

I really don't get her claiming she's just a normal mother then she's the admin of the ma's who drink page then going to a master class with bloggers what is she trying to be ..
    imo she loves the attention everytime someone posts something positive about her in a fb group she's straight in commenting like she scours these pages for adulation...
    If she doesn't address how she's wrong for what she started last night then her true colours will be shown ...
    I can see her "fans" getting bored very soon ...

I added Claire this morning after hearing another snapchatter go on and on and on and on about it. Thought she'd never stop.

Was watching Claire this morning and there was one snap when Claire was talking about her friends and mentioned their three kids and then said "that's three boys for those who didn't go to school". Didn't see the need for that, found it very bitchy and unnecessary.

Then she mentioned another snapchatter called gemeroodles who does science snaps and today she snapped about trolling.

Hard to believe these are all grown up women with children. The immaturity of them is shocking at times.

It's all playground carry on what that girl ali wrote in the FB group was vile .. Claire is a big girl who needs to deal with her own stuff with out a little gang backing her up it's so childish

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Cria wrote: »
    It's all playground carry on what that girl ali wrote in the FB group was vile .. Claire is a big girl who needs to deal with her own stuff with out a little gang backing her up it's so childish
    I agree completely.

I'd never heard of Claire or Lindsey until this morning, didn't (and still don't) know who they are or what they do.

Can anyone fill me in on who this Lindsay person is?

I agree completely.

I'd never heard of Claire or Lindsey until this morning, didn't (and still don't) know who they are or what they do.

Can anyone fill me in on who this Lindsay person is?

I've actually no clue who Lyndsey is she's probably another Snapchat famous person who loves the attention lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Lyndsey was queen bee until everyone turned on her and Claire will be the same soon enough

• Advertisement

So Claire balding goes on Snapchat to share a picture that was drawn of her bringing her troll to the trash ,so she brings it back up again and still no apology to that girl who was vilified

I'm beginning to think she may have created these messages so she can blame this girl as it's no secret they don't like each other

I don't follow any of these groups on Facebook I think that's why I'm so out of the loop.

anna080 wrote: »
    I don't follow any of these groups on Facebook I think that's why I'm so out of the loop.
    anna080 wrote: »

I only ever followed that galz who snap one now the admins are trying to be bloggers all these wannabes like Claire and the admins trying to be bloggers and snapchat famous just turns me off these groups ..

Aren't galz who snap a breakaway group from the original mas who drink? Lyndsey didn't like them setting up a group using her page and there was aggro with them being banned from each other's groups.

Which one was it that was making fun of this place on her snapchat recently

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

Is Lyndsey one of the girls from its galz? Or is that somebody else! I follow clare alright but haven't a clue who Lyndsey is! See her mentioned quite a lot! Galz who snap I think was set up because they wouldn't let them talk about snaphatter on it! It was very bad at the start people getting very personal about snapchatters!
    I agree Cria , a lot of members trying to set them selves up as snappers all a bit odd!

Follow me I'm a gas gal n also am in slimmin world xx

Omg cringe

Aren't galz who snap a breakaway group from the original mas who drink? Lyndsey didn't like them setting up a group using her page and there was aggro with them being banned from each other's groups.

Which one was it that was making fun of this place on her snapchat recently

Yes I think they broke away because Lyndsey was stopping any threads about certain bloggers as she herself was trying to be a blogger, these girls then set up the galz who snap so people could discuss the snapchatters then two admins decided they wanted to be bloggers so they started defending people like faces by grace and her sister on the page,
    The one making fun of this page is the girl Claire accused of sending the messages to her they are all like kids the way they are carrying on can't believe some of them are mothers

Totally agree with you in that so many of them are tying to become big snapping names. It's so tiresome. Like I get they want a big following, but if you have nothing exciting or new to offer, why would I follow you?? It's extremely obvious also as mentioned above that they try to suck up to FBG and her sister, the fawning over her and tagging her in comments to congratulate her on her baby was so OTT, like you dont know her, she's a bloggers sister! I also saw one of them is running a give away on snap... Forgive me, but why? I highly doubt they have many followers, and they are trying all the beauty blogger tricks to get more followers..... I'm a bit morto for them, it's like they are trying to copy all the people discussed on the FB group.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Claire is a hypocrite.

She has slated FacesbyGrace before, saying she sees more of Sienna than her own kids.

She slagged Faces for the way she says 'Good morning everyone'.

She has made digs about Faces for promoting products, using #ad and selling her soul.

She has slagged off Meaghers pharmacy.

She has slagged off Rosie Connolly for showing her new top.

She has slagged off Tignam many times BUT she just wants women to build each other up and be kind?

Claire is very passive aggressive: she is always complaining. She probably thinks it's funny but it's very annoying.

Always moaning and complaining and that thing she does where she snarls 'Fk off!' at the camera; I find that rude and not funny.

Claire is currently doing the day out thing with Faces and Dephillipa but er, it's sponsored by Meaghers, Claire.

You're with Faces. And you're earning a few bob aren't you? So how are you different from Faces?

fussyonion wrote: »
    Claire is a hypocrite.

She has slated FacesbyGrace before, saying she sees more of Sienna than her own kids.

She slagged Faces for the way she says 'Good morning everyone'.

She has made digs about Faces for promoting products, using #ad and selling her soul.

She has slagged off Meaghers pharmacy.

She has slagged off Rosie Connolly for showing her new top.

She has slagged off Tignam many times BUT she just wants women to build each other up and be kind?

Claire is very passive aggressive: she is always complaining. She probably thinks it's funny but it's very annoying.

Always moaning and complaining and that thing she does where she snarls 'Fk off!' at the camera; I find that rude and not funny.

Claire is currently doing the day out thing with Faces and Dephillipa but er, it's sponsored by Meaghers, Claire.

You're with Faces. And you're earning a few bob aren't you? So how are you different from Faces?

I had deleted her ages ago because I found her to complain a lot while doing it through humour imo she was very false .. I didn't know she slagged grace and meaghers the minute they throw her a bone she's moved on from slating them how two faced ..
    She's trying to be a blogger now it's so obvious selling her soul for the freebies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭mel123

fussyonion wrote: »

I think she thinks she is being funny. When she was on holidays my god, i didnt even bother opening her snaps, she never stopped moaning, it was so tiresome. She had her snaps closed, but i really wanted to message her. Some people dont have the opportunity to go on family holidays and there she is, all inclusive, and never stopped ****ing moaning. It actually really annoyed me.

I think those groups, because they're an echo chamber, she thinks that's what people want to hear because she's constantly being praised for keeping it real/couple goals/down to earth. Of course there'll be an element of playing up to the audience

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Lead

That Gaz that snap is turning into a pure drama group. Everyday there's another post being deleted as it's turned into one big fight. People cant have an opinion or go against the grain without others going mental at them. It's really uncomfortable to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Lead wrote: »
    That Gaz that snap is turning into a pure drama group. Everyday there's another post being deleted as it's turned into one big fight. People cant have an opinion or go against the grain without others going mental at them. It's really uncomfortable to watch.
    Agreed. I've left so many of those groups where it just kept turning into arguments and you couldn't express your own opinion. I love a gossip as much as the next person but it would just turn into a beetch-fest.

Lead wrote: »

And you can't mention people like faces by grace without admins hopping on people because they are all over her and her sister who are members

Oh God yeah it's so annoying!! It's so blatant too they way they fawn over Grace and her sister. Scarlet for them! There are so many crazy women in that group, the way they go at each other is just disgusting. God love you if you don't lick the arse of whoever the hot blogger is at the moment...

Advertisement