Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

permission to shoot.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 jonnysnapshop

and what would the ammo availability be like for the cz.22lr? also price? is that the cz 455?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 jonnysnapshop

also how does it work legally if the land was a couple counties away from me?

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Farmer_3650

Cass wrote: »
    The best selling and most popular starter rifle is the CZ .22lr.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-P3yQ9V4wFljLW6gIzx3dQPbvb6_qU8sW7DkMWYYGXW2uBmMn

Th setup above would cost, depending on scope choice, about €800 new or between €300 - €550 second hand. There are a fantastic gun, and if you asked i would say about 70% of rifle shooter either had one or have one. I have two and wouldn't part with them.

I'm happy to hear that since I was thinking about buying a rifle similar to this myself for shooting foxes. I have a shotgun myself which is a great gun but I miss so many opportunities to shoot foxes because I can't get close enough to them which is a pain in the h*le.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Keith2828

PEST CONTROL
    Hi just posting on some pages, I currently do pest control for local farmers to protect their crops and land. If you are having trouble protecting your crops and fieldsfrom deer, fox, pigeon ect...I am located in dublin but wiling to travel
    within reason.... Feel free to contact me
    services free of charge.

Mod note Please don't post seperate threads on the same subject all over the site, your thread is merged here to keep all shooting related posts in one place, thanks,
    blue5000.

Advertisement