Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA League 1 2017/18

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

km79 wrote: »
    Prob 4/5???
    Anyway I’ve no FH and up against a likely WC this week so I’ll be done

That 3rd to 6th space is pretty right fingers crossed the run continues!

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Neoulous

jimmii wrote: »
    That 3rd to 6th space is pretty right fingers crossed the run continues!
    Yeah. Very tight. 4th at the moment.

Got a great win last GW but starting with a handicap this one (only 10 players).

Neoulous wrote: »
    Yeah. Very tight. 4th at the moment.

Got a great win last GW but starting with a handicap this one (only 10 players).

You got lucky being up against another -8 though. Would have been hard to come back against an FH team. In the 2nd vs 3rd clash I'll be hoping for as few goals as possible tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Congrats km79 on breaking the hearts of all in Prodston Towers.

We go again next week!

You got lucky being up against another -8 though. Would have been hard to come back against an FH team. In the 2nd vs 3rd clash I'll be hoping for as few goals as possible tomorrow!

Looked ok this morning now things are in tatters with that late Lacazette brace and Cech no show meaning I'm now faced with them getting Hennessy off the bench!! If Otamendi comes off the bench and gets a brace I'm back in with a chance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

I’m down..... haven’t spent much time near fantasy football this year at all and it’s cost me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Steven81

Should be one win away from promotion providing top 3 go up. Loss today but an improvement in rankings though.

Congrats km79 on breaking the hearts of all in Prodston Towers.

We go again next week!

Only an unlikely 2 points in it, in the end!! If I had an 11th starter that got 2 points it would have been a draw :( (Or PVA didn't get that stupid yellow...ahem)

Still 3 points off safety though as both ahead lost. Opportunity missed as unlikely as it seemed on Sunday afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

Only an unlikely 2 points in it, in the end!! If I had an 11th starter that got 2 points it would have been a draw :( (Or PVA didn't get that stupid yellow...ahem)

Still 3 points off safety though as both ahead lost. Opportunity missed as unlikely as it seemed on Sunday afternoon.

Oh yikes didn't realise it was so close in the end
    Of course I should have just assumed you was Walcott!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Neoulous

Lost by 4 pts in the end. Sané not playing killed me.

Down in 5th now with an obligatory win this week-end if I want to still be in contention for top3.

It's so tight though. One win can change everything!

• Advertisement

Looks like back to back wins for me

Another loss this is brutal! Starting to look like I'll be relying on drop outs unless I can turn this run around!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Looks like another win for me, barring Alli going nuts for patmac and scoring 4 or something. Promotion not totally out of the question, but I'm up against a benchbooster for gw37 and their squad is good so it's a long shot and my hopes probably ride on a TC success (and my opponent not having same player single captained)

Another win. The anticipation of a great escape is building around Prodston Towers now!

Up to 18th. Still 3 points from safety on 39 points but there's two on 42 points as well. So it's possible that 16th is there for the taking with a high points difference swing, roughly 20.

Chants of "We shall not, we shall not be moved!" could be heard late last night in the excitement of a stomping win. Former legends Michael Turner and the Henderbus heaped praise on club captain PVA "He done a goal right when it mattered most".

With two games to go it's possible that there may yet be no need to stay in the division via the greatest two words in history:

De-fault!

Still celebrating promotion, another point to be crowned champions.

Big game this week

Another season in league 1 for me

Results look to have really gone my way this week despite it being a week where it looked like it was going to come down to Jesus vs Kane. The back to back to back dream is still on!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

6pts behind deadlineday/Daluam

I've DDG and Lingard against her Arnie.

A draw could keep me in the running for promotion perhaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭deadlineday

Arnie to get some pts and take away DDG's clean sheet and hope lingard stays quite.if i lose out best of luck with promotion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Arnie to get some pts and take away DDG's clean sheet and hope lingard stays quite.if i lose out best of luck with promotion.

That's very decent of you considering your in a relegation scrap and I wish you all the best.

Pity we drew each other this week given that we have the two highest scores!

Kilburn kicked my áss. Promotion hopes dead in the water now unless a good lot don't take their place in the league above. That and I'll need a win next week

What's that you say?

Oh it's just the small matter of GETTING OUT OF THE GOD DAMN BLOODY RELEGATION ZONE (on points difference :o ) INNIT!!

Win and I'm safe.

There's no way I'd ever screw things up royaly from here is there? Ahem!

*the great escape music plays in the background quietly and slowly getting louder*

• Registered Users Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭patmac

Beat Monkstownhoop by 24 but he had 36 points on the bench but played Tc, playing The Neon Knight in the last game who played B.B. and got 1 point from it. I’m currently in 8th and on holiday, but will motivate my troops to play their best in order to help Mr P stave off relegation.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭deadlineday

Assumed i'd lost but a draw wasn't much good to either of us.both needing miracles but best of luck.

What's that you say?

Oh it's just the small matter of GETTING OUT OF THE GOD DAMN BLOODY RELEGATION ZONE (on points difference :o ) INNIT!!

Win and I'm safe.

There's no way I'd ever screw things up royaly from here is there? Ahem!

*the great escape music plays in the background quietly and slowly getting louder*

Let battle commence

FSA premier league seems like a dry crowd, not much banter in it. Think we are all better off in current league. This is where it happens. As for league 2 relegation would be a disaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Sitting in 5th at the moment.
    I'll wind up somewhere between 3rd and 7th depending on results this week.
    Up against ElTel this week.

Steven81 wrote: »
    FSA premier league seems like a dry crowd, not much banter in it. Think we are all better off in current league. This is where it happens. As for league 2 relegation would be a disaster.

Yeah there's only ever one league where there's much going on! I'll hopefully get something in the championship next season!!

• Advertisement

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    Sitting in 5th at the moment.
    I'll wind up somewhere between 3rd and 7th depending on results this week.
    Up against ElTel this week.

I'll be somewhere between 3rd and 6th my team is pretty ropey this week hoping I'll be able to keep hold of a promotion spot!

Despite a very average season the h2hs have gone well I'm top of another boards one somehow €400 for that one but my opponent is set up much better than me this week and the guy in second is set up a lot better than the person he is up against is too so ill need luck to be on my side!

Advertisement