Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it just me - New Tesco Ad

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,429 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Just as annoying as those Here's to the Hosts ads they did last Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,898 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

People need to stop be hypersensitive idiots, and realise that not everything has to include them, and it's not offensive if they aren't included. It just means you are doing something wrong with your life

Erm...am I missing something?

I read references to a Tesco ad. I watched 3 minutes of some utterly mawkish drivel about a rebellious teenager who falls so his father helps him to walk again. And they really like their rice. And it's Asians so, you know, it's a little edgier than showing Europeans. Cos, gee whizz, Asians can love and feel pain too, or at least that appeared to be the message.

Anyway what irritated me was it's sheer clunkiness and lack of guile...just not seeing the Tesco link?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭9or10

there is a big Tesco billboard add on my way to work. all about how family is great. id like to get a giant marker and write across it, families can also be complicated, hard work and down right exhausting...... fact !!!!!!

Just draw a couple of cocks in appropriate places.

Advertisement