Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWIII

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

GLOBAL THERMONUCULAR WAR

Wouldn't you prefer a good game of chess?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

WWIII would be a cyber / economic war.

China is winning. Will possibly overtake the US economy next year. No need to invade the US if they are gladly sending you all their money in exchange for the cheapest junk you can make. Hell in few years they'll be buying US assets for half nothing.

IF the US had developed Star Wars missile defence and they didn't fear a nuclear retaliatory strike then they might be tempted to use nukes.

But chances are Kim has left a nuke in a container park in a large US port so the ICBM's are a smoke screen. And both sides can make noises for the faithful and scare the doubters straight.

Or the cheapo way is a fertilizer bomb. Historical ones have been the size of a small nuke. You can even liquidise the stuff and pump it from A to B so easy for a nation state to fund, develop and conceal even in a foreign country.
    http://www.cso.ie/multiquicktables/quickTables.aspx?id=ajm05

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Nettle Soup

Trump and the fat lad just a circus act to keep the masses distracted and on edge.

Agreed. People are so easily distracted. They nearly crave the drama of it all. I blame Sky News...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Nettle Soup

Wouldn't you prefer a good game of chess?

Tic Tac Toe?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Stonedpilot

Agreed. People are so easily distracted. They nearly crave the drama of it all. I blame Sky News...

Yep these two play the game while the big boys who run the World (Rothschilds and co) plot our demise.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

And when we are at our weakest, the Borg will assimilate the planet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Are Am Eye

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"

Pippa O'Connor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

"We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried, most people were silent. I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says, "Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." I suppose we all thought that one way or another."

Marty Morrissey, July 16 1945

Advertisement