Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grafton Street or Henry Street

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

There's hardly anything on talbot street. That Tesco mini, spar, some dodgy looking fast food and pizza places and.... I dunno, that odd clothing place with the ATM in it for some reason? Great

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭SEANoftheDEAD

hairyslug wrote: »
    I hate them both apart from the early morning when they are fairly quiet

Both are heartbreaking streets to ramble on in the early hours with homeless people in nearly every doorway. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Shop street, Galway

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

I prefer shopping in centres that orbit Dublin the north inner city has turned into an unfamiliar wasteland

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

That little doughnut shop almost made me vote for Henry Street. Grafton street for me, sometimes we go into town to go to stephens green, feed the ducks, playground, go to the disney shop and McDonald's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭Straight Talker

I prefer spending time on Grafton Street, I prefer shopping on Henry Street. In terms of actually spending money I'd never go near Grafton Street if it wasn't for Oasis.

My sentiments exactly!Grafton Street is aesthetically a much nicer street than Henry Street.But Henry Street has better shops imo.

Cork 1990 All Ireland Senior Hurling and Football Champions

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭James 007

Just off Stephens Green where all the muppets hang out....
    I think you are referring to the wrong street, last time i walked down Sesame street all I saw were big birds.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,547 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

James 007 wrote: »
    I think you are referring to the wrong street, last time i walked down Sesame street all I saw were big birds.

...walking funny with a hand up their shirts,

yeah it's definitely the same street......

Advertisement