Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Model kidnapped and auctioned as a sex slave

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

Send in Liam Neeson.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Something off about it alright. They let her go because she has a child? These people are ruthless fcukers, I doubt they would care if you have ten kids, an elderly relative and a cat, you're a commodity to them nothing more.

loriexxx wrote: »
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4765134/Chilling-Black-Death-advert-kidnapped-British-model.html

A very strange story and if it happened to me I don't think I would be posing outside my house.

I don't know what I'd be doing if it happened to me. You can't predict this stuff, can you?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,394 ✭✭✭cml387

Lavishly illustrated, I notice.

The almost perfect Mail online story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

Even before clicking in to the thread, I knew it was a Daily Mail article.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,583 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Mail probably kidnapped her just so they could publish the article and photos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Cubik

eviltwin wrote: »
    Something off about it alright. They let her go because she has a child? These people are ruthless fcukers, I doubt they would care if you have ten kids, an elderly relative and a cat, you're a commodity to them nothing more.
    And the way the guy just voluntarily handed himself over? Yeah right.

Classy sexy shots from the "appalled" Daily Mail I see. They don't even try to hide the lack of ****s they give.

It is weird too that she is doing a couple of "less sexy" but still fairly sexy poses for the article.

If the police got to clamp down on a sex trafficking ring though, excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Good to see the mail is staying classy with those photos.

The story is a bit 'Taken' isn't it? Even with Paris as the site of the abduction.

It doesn't mean it's not true, just that it lends an air of incredibility to it. If it's true than I pity the girl, especially since the Mail sees fit to raid her facebook or instagram for sexy shots, for what they feel is context.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

It's like a story out of Hostel.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

eviltwin wrote: »

Very strange the kidnappers seem to so concerned about publicity??

Why would they just not cut your man off and not pay the ransom??

On first look something doesn't add up....seems like an elaborate scam to the cynical like me....of which one person wasn't in on?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

The Polish, the Muslims, the Dark Net, and a model getting her baps out.

Jaysis, the Mail are going to get miles out of this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    It's like a story out of Hostel.
    Or Hotel, the 1980s show starring a shifty looking James Brolin

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

She's not a 32a.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,958 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Shenanigans.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

What was the final bid?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Don't want to sound cynical but it's one way to launch your modelling/TV career

• Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Biggest lickspittle on boardz

cml387 wrote: »
    Lavishly illustrated, I notice.

The almost perfect Mail online story.
    me_irl wrote: »
    Even before clicking in to the thread, I knew it was a Daily Mail article.

osarusan wrote: »
    Mail probably kidnapped her just so they could publish the article and photos.
    Cubik wrote: »
    And the way the guy just voluntarily handed himself over? Yeah right.

Classy sexy shots from the "appalled" Daily Mail I see. They don't even try to hide the lack of ****s they give.

It is weird too that she is doing a couple of "less sexy" but still fairly sexy poses for the article.

If the police got to clamp down on a sex trafficking ring though, excellent.
    hairyslug wrote: »
    Good to see the mail is staying classy with those photos.

Something something Daily Mail something something.

[Sits back, feels smug at making predictable Daily Mail jibes.]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Cubik

Well no I actually find the "I'm so above the Daily Mail" stuff as tedious as you do at times, but there are certain things that are typical of the DM - and a story about sexual exploitation accompanied by loads of sexy pictures is one of them. It's not just the DM who'd do such a thing though of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,695 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

Sometimes the truth is indeed stranger than fiction, but this is the first I've ever heard of kidnappers send their victim a letter along the lines of -

"You were kidnapped by mistake, terribly sorry for the inconvenience, but if you don't tell anyone about us, we'll kill you" :confused:

'A mistake was made by capturing you, especially considering you are a young mother that should have in no circumstances be lured into kidnapping.

You also agreed to sneak a pre-determined set of information in to the media and we will expect to see evidence that has been done in the near future.

'Any sort of disobedience with the above will result in your elimination.'

I guess she had to sneak all those bikini pictures to the media under duress...

Riiiiiiight :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,340 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Jesus Wept wrote: »
    She's not a 32a.

It didn't say she was, said she was DD.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

fullstop wrote: »
    It didn't say she was, said she was DD.

ah yes. 32a was a different person. Closing the file on that one.

Cubik wrote: »
    Well no I actually find the "I'm so above the Daily Mail" stuff as tedious as you do at times, but there are certain things that are typical of the DM - and a story about sexual exploitation accompanied by loads of sexy pictures is one of them. It's not just the DM who'd do such a thing though of course.

The model is the one who put the pictures in the public domain, the DM is the medium. It's like attacking facebook or instagram for hosting the pictures. Anyway, the pictures they used are what sells this story, lets be honest. If she was 20 stone nobody would care. That's the brutal truth. And it isn't just men who will click on it either.

Anyway, this story stinks of a Max Clifford style setup. I expect the full story will come out in the near future...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

The model is the one who put the pictures in the public domain, the DM is the medium. It's like attacking facebook or instagram for hosting the pictures. Anyway, the pictures they used are what sells this story, lets be honest. If she was 20 stone nobody would care. That's the brutal truth. And it isn't just men who will click on it either.

Anyway, this story stinks of a Max Clifford style setup. I expect the full story will come out in the near future...
    Is she was 20 stone he would have left her where she was.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,561 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

That's her application form sorted for Big Brother,which,surprise surprise is on TV at the moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057772104/3/#post104300470

• Registered Users Posts: 10,693 ✭✭✭✭blueser

Baps? She doesn't look like the sort to be involved in the baking business.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Academic

Well, the Guardian at least has the wit to use the terms "alleged," "allegedly," and "allege" in their report on this:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/aug/06/british-model-chloe-ayling-tells-of-alleged-kidnap-ordeal-in-italy

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,671 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Caption: Chloe Ayling, pictured, describing how she woke up shackled inside a suitcase with her mouth covered in tape

Photo: Her tits

Advertisement