Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV Plonkers you hate

Options

Comments

darkdubh wrote: »
    Ok that's enough, I hate them already.

Well if you hate them from that alone, you'll think murderous thoughts if you ever see them doing their one trick (handstands, wearing cargo shorts) on tv. Or reading about how their mung beans help the body replace cancerous cells.

As I said above, tarring and feathering.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,208 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Miriam O'Callaghan is so nice it makes me want to puke.

Always reminds me of Clarence the lion.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Joe Brolly
    Eamonn Dunphy
    George Hook
    Anyone who appears on operation transformation
    Ray D'Arcy
    Brendan O'Connor
    Jerry Kiernan
    Richie Sadlier

I saw one of the above wearing the face of a young(ish) one in a pub on dawson street a couple of years back. Remember saying to my friends "jaysus, can't be his wife-you don't kiss your wife like that"

OT: you'll be ok this year, you won't have heard of at least 3 of them

• Registered Users Posts: 32,404 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Tim Lovejoy... Plonker

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭wetlandsboy

The presenters of Ireland AM. Cagney comes across as an arrogant, genuinely unpleasant man. I imagine that Desmond, with the silly accent and the outdated Celtic Tiger notions, would tell you about what part of south county Dublin she came from within 5 min of meeting her. Cooney tries to take the high moral ground and be the populist man of the people. Hughes just seems quite dim and continually has a vacant look when not reading the autoque.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Dirty Dingus McGee

blade1 wrote: »
    Link pleeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssse!:pac:

It's ok I got it now!:pac::pac::pac::pac:

At what point in the video does the finger cutting off happen?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,111 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

At what point in the video does the finger cutting off happen?

When he says, ooh!, and the Asian guy looks at him in shock, and Julian Clary says he can see blood!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

I saw one of the above wearing the face of a young(ish) one in a pub on dawson street a couple of years back. Remember saying to my friends "jaysus, can't be his wife-you don't kiss your wife like that"

OT: you'll be ok this year, you won't have heard of at least 3 of them

Was it George Hook and Pamela Anderson?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,128 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

The presenters of Ireland AM. Cagney comes across as an arrogant, genuinely unpleasant man. I imagine that Desmond, with the silly accent and the outdated Celtic Tiger notions, would tell you about what part of south county Dublin she came from within 5 min of meeting her. Cooney tries to take the high moral ground and be the populist man of the people. Hughes just seems quite dim and continually has a vacant look when not reading the autoque.

The constant giggling and chatting among themselves does my head in . Its like we are outsiders butting in on a private breakfast club . Cagney laughs after every sentence he utters .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Thespoofer

This one gives me the creeps:

article-2051403-0E46143800000578-187_468x527.jpg

I still would though..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

James Corden.

Hate everything he's in and everything about him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Dirty Dingus McGee

When he says, ooh!, and the Asian guy looks at him in shock, and Julian Clary says he can see blood!

I meant time wise.

I'm not looking through 7 minutes of that ****e just to see the finger being cut off.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭trashcan

eviltwin wrote: »
    Eamonn Holmes

1000 times yes. Comes across as genuinely unpleasant and arrogant.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

darkdubh wrote: »
    Tilikum wrote: »
    Happy pear......one of them isn't too bad, the other prick though. Christ.

Who or what the hell is Happy Pear?
    The Jedward of cooking

• Registered Users Posts: 12,282 ✭✭✭✭blade1

I meant time wise.

I'm not looking through 7 minutes of that ****e just to see the finger being cut off.

6:59 :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭Squatter

Philip Boucher-Hayes, we already know a chicken fillet roll isn't healthy.

P B-H should be gagged, handcuffed and thrown in a dinghy together with Philip Bromwell. The dinghy should then be towed 20 km offshore and the Naval Service should be invited to use it for target practice.

That achieved, RTE would be a far better place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭BillyBobBS

Anyone at RTE.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Squatter wrote: »
    P B-H should be gagged, handcuffed and thrown in a dinghy together with Philip Bromwell. The dinghy should then be towed 20 km offshore and the Naval Service should be invited to use it for target practice.

That achieved, RTE would be a far better place.

Safe to assume your not a fan so ! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

benjamin d wrote: »
    Miriam "I'm a neutral news interviewer but I'll hound you to bend to my opinion" is far from nice. Odious woman.

I'd still ride her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

I agree but I'd probably still ride her

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

osarusan wrote: »
    James Corden.

Hate everything he's in and everything about him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭reason vs religion

Fanny **** wrote: »
    Still would though for the laugh even though I'm sure sausages being thrown up O'Connell Street would have a tighter experience

jesus, I hate boards sometimes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

Glen Hoddle on BT now looking like a well cooked duck & talking b**lox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

Stephen Donnelly Fianna fail spokesperson

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

Gordon Ramsey.

GET OUT.

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭Greybottle

Louis Walsh and his master Simon Cowell.

And any panelist on any of their shyte shows.

Now that I think of it Linda Martin and Al Porter can take a long walk off a short pier anytime they fancy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭washiskin

Not going to be popular by choosing this lady, but Elaine Crowley really gets on my nerves. Makes herself the center of every topic on her risible show and it's thanks In part to her we're stuck with that perennial bore Barbara Scully.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,429 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Regarding the Happy Pear twins. When I first saw them I didn't know they were twins. I thought they were an over the top gay couple!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭ Jeremiah Wide Schoolteacher

More radio but she's been on LLS and I think D'Arcys show - Paula McSweeney - loud , annoying, and trying to get a career off reading the celeb gossip in the Star/Sun ... also would it kill her to not go on about how she has (finally) a fella

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Noveight wrote: »
    Any of RTE's sacred cows. Take your pick from the payroll.

+1. These people are paid way too much, do not work hard for it and are in no way a help to 99.99% of the Irish people. They just handpick the chosen few they want to push at us in the entertainment world and a lot of these are not the most talented either. Bland bands, cliched comedians and soulless singers for the most part is what we get. It is time for change.

Advertisement