Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Prime Video, General Discussion [Ireland]

Options
1878889909193»

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,512 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

They will have one more season of Premier League football in the UK before they are out (new deals take effect from August 2025).

the rights to those games are held by Premier Sports in Ireland.

Post edited by icdg on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Heighway61

An episode of The Mentalist is "currently unavailable" on the app and geo blocked on prime video.com. S4E21. No problem with any previous episodes.

Had the same issue before with some This Is Us episodes so did a search and found a different listing that played fine. There is no other listings for Mentalist when I search.

Anyone know how I might watch it handy without VPNs etc? Used the built-in Opera browser VPN set to US but primevideo.com still says video not available in your location.

Edit. Went on to E22 then back to 21 and it's playing now for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,075 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 27,920 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Race to Alaska.

Documentary about a 'wacky races' boat race from Washington to Alaska.

Interesting material and spectacular footage / scenery. But could have trimmed about 20 mins as there is a bit of duplication following so many boats on same course.

Post edited by odyssey06 on

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Dan Steely

I am getting "This video is currently unavailable" for Bohemian Rhapsody. Can anyone else access it?

Edit: a different link worked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭waywill1966

Are we going to get Outlander on Amazon here in Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Keith186

Strange, it's not working on my phone app, same message, but was sure it was advertised on my fire stick.

Not working on my phone or smart tv app as well. Probably just available to UK viewers like so many other programmes!

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Dan Steely

I searched 'boh" and Bohemian Rhapsody was one of the results that came up as I typed, but it was "currently unavailable" when i tried to play. I then searched for the full term "Bohemian Rhapsody". This returned a second instance of the film with a different graphic alongside the one that didn't work. This one did work.

Also, originally watched this on Sky Cinema but it is now Sky Store only.

yes that worked for me!

• Advertisement
Advertisement