Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV(b) - Vanillerama

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    i do

Fair enough. Not a lot I can say in that case.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Genuine question, why?

I have to go to the post office after lunch. It's Tuesday so it's dole day, so I'll be out for an hour.

Given lynch is at four, and I'll have to register my vote before then, was just giving a heads up....

well if you're only missing an hour, say between 2 and 3, theres no need to give a long explanation. over explaining is considered wolfy by some people.

from another universe, this waas a tactic wolves use. 'tell me why you think i'm a wolf', so i can then defend myself.

more the point, why are you a villager?

agnus
    tegan
    jake

you all have 1 post. what up?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Eva,
    There are different styles of players. Some players like to have all the information and work from there, those are the more left brain players, doesn't matter what village alignment. This type of player will keep track of who hasn't posted, post counts etc.
    Then there are the right brain players, who will read way more into the english used and grammar and phrasing of words etc. They couldn't care about post counts or other logical / mathsy things like that.

Dont give henry a free pass just because he has one more post than them!

• Advertisement

Too right, Babs!

I am laughing at the irony of Eva saying that checking to see who hasn't posted yet is a wolf trait, then practically in the next breath, call out three players for only having one post!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

the people that are accusing brendan, can you guys expand on it abit

Multiquoting on mobile, a small piece of hell...
    Lets rewrite some of Brendans posts in laymans terms shall we?

His first 5 posts are the wolfey equivalent of "hello world"- they basically say nothing, but you know, by themselves not much to hang him on...
    Brendan WW wrote: »
    It's day one, it all seems very hear say and chit chat. No one stands out yet.

Translation: im waiting till theres a wagon i can jump on....
    At least we have the advantage. We start with a lynch and not a munch.

So we have a chance to hit a wolf before they strike at us first.

Translation: im a super eager, super helpful villager! Go team village, woof....
    You had four names earlier and deemed to be pretty sure about them as if you have done your homework. Can you give a reason or just a hunch?

Translation: quick look useful village, ask a question/ find me a wagon quick
    Okay that does make sense. I was wary of Eve as such and active villager seemed to wanted to be in control. But now I'm thinking helpful villager.

Day one..... Shot In the dark sometimes

Translation: but look,im such a rational villager. Im happy to clear people, maybe theyll become my friend later....

And feck it. If I like what somebody posts, I'm gonna thank it. So there!! :P

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    it was the opening post that tweaked me on brendan, very scripted, account works and rules read. It stood out to me, but let it drop. You mentioning to string him up brought it back and I like the idea until we hear a defense.

I step out for lunch and it all kicks off.

My Account did not work at the beginning, had to get it sorted. And considering whats previously happened. Rules read is something everyone who is playing should have said!!

As for Derry, so far she has accused:

Liam,
    Phil,
    Connor,
    Brendan,
    Gabriel,
    Eva

That is a lot of wolves Derry.

As for my 'wolfie' post, well its true, the village gets to lynch before they wolves get to kill. This as said, gives us an advantage compared to previous games.

The amount of accusations Derry makes....makes me wonder if she is a wolf trying to be the helpful villager.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

what kind of yellow bellied low lying dirty snake has got the gun and been too afraid to use it so far.

• Advertisement

Liam WW wrote: »
    what kind of yellow bellied low lying dirty snake has got the gun and been too afraid to use it so far.

How many bullets does Vig have. I cant seem to find that.

1 i think

Hey everyone.

I'm glad not to have required reading for this game :P

Cant read, wel known fact wws can't read
    Wolves don't get into the house, stupid. Ye get stuck outside, blowing and failing. :pac:

Knows alot about wolves, stuff only a wolf could know
    I hate it but upside is its harder to post mistakenly once you've the grey wrecking your eyes.

Likes things that help you not post mistakenling obviously sharing a backroom

Wooooooooooooooooooooolf :pac:

I step out for lunch and it all kicks off.

My Account did not work at the beginning, had to get it sorted. And considering whats previously happened. Rules read is something everyone who is playing should have said!!

As for Derry, so far she has accused:

Liam,
    Phil,
    Connor,
    Brendan,
    Gabriel,
    Eva

That is a lot of wolves Derry.

As for my 'wolfie' post, well its true, the village gets to lynch before they wolves get to kill. This as said, gives us an advantage compared to previous games.

The amount of accusations Derry makes....makes me wonder if she is a wolf trying to be the helpful villager.

I like this post. Now if only low posters 4 would do the same. my ffa is low posters 4 at the moment.

1 i think

It's not stated.....unless I missed it. Maybe I'm wrong or mod will clarify.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

The Chuck Norris in the village has 3 shiny silver bullets. Probably polishing them all the time. Can use them at ANY time.

Where'd you come to that conclusion?

Steve WW wrote: »
    Too right, Babs!

I am laughing at the irony of Eva saying that checking to see who hasn't posted yet is a wolf trait, then practically in the next breath, call out three players for only having one post!!

thats cos i was seeing which poster to look at, and saw the 3 down the bottom with 1 post each. that didnt require me to keep track of anything.

if there was somethimg similar for nil posters, fair enough. but you had to activley get that info.

maybe its just cos its not something i would do, that i find it suspicious

1 i think

2 wolfs talking on thread trying to look villergay and draw out the vig, as if he'd be stupid enough to come out and reveal the info on thread get em

• Advertisement

2 wolfs talking on thread trying to look villergay and draw out the vig, as if he'd be stupid enough to come out and reveal the info on thread get em

He wouldn't need to reveal anything. He can strike and stay quiet when he wants. Only on tried bullet to prove role could be reveal if so wanted.

possibly brendan. not me.

was actually gonna correct myself, but will do it here. was thinking of vig in community game. its still abit raw :(

Anyone want to do a mind map of who has accused who as it'd be cool...

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

was actually gonna correct myself, but will do it here. was thinking of vig in community game. its still abit raw :(

No META posting please and tnx

whaaaaat?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Can everyone check that they can get the Lynch Form to work. I posted a link in this thread in another page. I need to know it is working folks :)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...2UOxw/viewform

Can everyone check that they can get the Lynch Form to work. I posted a link in this thread in another page. I need to know it is working folks :)

Tis.

Eva WW 39
    Conor WW 25
    Barbara WW 23
    Steve WW 23
    Liam WW 20
    Phil WW 14
    Brendan WW 13
    Ewan WW 12
    Gabriel WW 11
    Derry WW 10
    Fiona WW 9
    Doris WW 5
    Henry WW 2
    Angus WW 1
    Jake WW 1
    Tegan WW 1

I'll be voting one of our low posters to give them a little kick up the hole. I know people are busy but **** em if they cant take a joke :D

• Advertisement

Just checked. Not working. :(

Advertisement