Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV(b) - Vanillerama

Options
1303132333436»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,435 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

quickbeam wrote: »
    Yeah, but I was rubbing it in (a bit), after this exchange...

Sorry Yoss, if you were pissed at me.

no need for apologies a tall!! i was just drained from the day, and knew i was a goner so didnt have the energy/interst in going back through.

just as the lynch was announced i was sure steve was a wolf, so luckily i kept my mouth shut!

as for lynching me, you can apologise for that :mad::mad::p

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

no need for apologies a tall!! i was just drained from the day, and knew i was a goner so didnt have the energy/interst in going back through.

just as the lynch was announced i was sure steve was a wolf, so luckily i kept my mouth shut!

Sorry for lynching you. Had to be done though
    Guffy set you up and it'd have continued to hang over you as long as you were alive. You actually went pretty easy on him in the deadroom though.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,435 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Sorry for lynching you. Had to be done though
    Guffy set you up and it'd have continued to hang over you as long as you were alive. You actually went pretty easy on him in the deadroom though.

i would always have needed to be lyncned, and it was better for the village to just get it done.

ah yeah, i wanst annoyed with guffy. i was sure he was the seer, so argued accordingly. still think i was right though :P

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,431 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

sullivlo wrote: »
    Philosophy of education. Lots of reading on the slides. Listening and taking notes of anything not written on the slides but will read the slides when I'm researching for my assignment.

Where you studying?

I hated that class when did it in Maynooth.

When are we hanging dorris?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

When are we hanging dorris?

I thought a gun was your usual MO?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Yeah when are we gonna hang that useless Doris

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,215 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I am sorry for lynching you. I was convinced till the end that you were bad.

It was built up in my head that you, Brendan and Ewan were interconnected so my reveal was always aimed at bringing you both down.

When you asked to be shot I did a slight double take but apart from that nothing you could say would convince me otherwise.

It's like mahama said after the last game where I hounded her into the grave as well.

Dog. With. A. Bone.

Dog-with-bone.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I wasn't sure about you Yoss. I had visions of what happened to Molly in a previous game. I thought everything was fitting too neatly without any proof. that being said I still voted to lynch you just to be sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

I was so sure about Eva, I wasnt even following Gabs lead, I came to the conclusion she was evil. Im so so sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

I was so sure about Eva, I wasnt even following Gabs lead, I came to the conclusion she was evil. Im so so sorry
    2 out of 3 is brilliant. you play grea nrv and gr8 vig. well done.

tritium wrote: »
    I thought a gun was your usual MO?

Never get the gun surely someone would give me a bitta rope though.

Yeah when are we gonna hang that useless Doris

I wasn't saying that, just i was mad to hang her I was so sure she was a wolf, I hate that when Im wrong :(

sKeith wrote: »
    2 out of 3 is brilliant. you play grea nrv and gr8 vig. well done.

Well Necro should take credit for Ewan, it was his seer cheek. And I was torn between Phil and Henry for the last bullet. So I was always choosing a wolf.

I like NRV better, less responsibility. If I **** up its less to lose, I could have easily taken out yje seer. Very easily

This guy just comes in for 2 games and gets given a gun ffs.

Im ****ing out of here...

Joking....

Kind of :pac:

This guy just comes in for 2 games and gets given a gun ffs.

Im ****ing out of here...

Joking....

Kind of :pac:

Hahaha I remember you signing up , bagsying the role. I lold a little when I got the role.

I also got told I was a wolf at first by mistake too.

Necrominus wrote: »
    I am sorry for lynching you. I was convinced till the end that you were bad.

It was built up in my head that you, Brendan and Ewan were interconnected so my reveal was always aimed at bringing you both down.

When you asked to be shot I did a slight double take but apart from that nothing you could say would convince me otherwise.

It's like mahama said after the last game where I hounded her into the grave as well.

Dog. With. A. Bone.

Ah no, the Mahama kill was a lot meaner than the Yoss lynch in fairness. Mahama had done nothing. At least Yoss had been set up. :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,215 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Well Necro should take credit for Ewan, it was his seer cheek. And I was torn between Phil and Henry for the last bullet. So I was always choosing a wolf.

I like NRV better, less responsibility. If I **** up its less to lose, I could have easily taken out yje seer. Very easily

Yes, but it did need the village to actually believe me. I was ****ting myself that you'd shoot me but it really didn't matter as you'd have Ewan either way anyways

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

qb's joyop kill was the meaniest ever lol ;)

• Advertisement

Ah no, the Mahama kill was a lot meaner than the Yoss lynch in fairness. Mahama had done nothing. At least Yoss had been set up. :D

Yes, the mahama kill was the product of my insane mind at work!! I learned from it though... I think?

sKeith wrote: »
    qb's joyop kill was the meaniest ever lol ;)

Was a bit, in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

Great game mods thank you :D

MrsFD you're some sick f*ck with the Manson murder kill stories, jesus god

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Moved the game thread into the Archives to keep it neat and tidy.

Advertisement