Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV(b) - Vanillerama

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

In other news...

Ewan, Angus and Henry still to post.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Eva, thats either a stupid move or a wolf move. I wanna lynch you based on that

talking about bran?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Eva WW wrote:
    so bran spied in on sansa's wedding. you reckon he did any other spying? voyeur type spying?

Well given he alluded to as much I'd say he watched the whole show. The perverted mind of a teenage Bran :P

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

So the cops knew internal affairs were setting them up?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Good morning everyone. I see many an accusation have already been flying lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

The sun rose in the idyllic village of Vanillerama. Things just DON'T happen here, in fact it is such a boresville at times. The place is nicknamed the "Windy Town" due to the amount of Hurricanes that happen in the area but that is as bad as it get.

The kids used to play the parlour game Werewolf, but the parents were worried that doing so would in fact summon werewolves to their village! Do they think it is an Ouija board LOL?

The local Chief of Police was Tom Sheriff, with a name like that it was no wonder he found himself drawn to the force. Although himself and Deputy Carson didn't have much to do, they still liked an early morning stroll around the village to make sure Old Jake, the town Alcoholic had made it back home and his wife "Grizzly" Grizelda hadn't locked him out AGAIN and left him sleeping in the garden shed.

Tom noticed the door to the Smith's home was ajar, so himself and Carson went to make sure all was ok. The Smith's were one of those families who didn't bother with a TV, and Mrs Smith wonders why she has 8 children and is currently due to birth another!
    Tom pushed the door open and shouted cheerily "Which one of you kids left your mama's door open!" just so as not to surprise anyone, and since we know the parents normal activities we just have to be careful huh?

Carson came in at his back. "I don't like this boss, they never said they were going anywhere. And how do ya keep all those kids THIS quiet?" They went upstairs to see if they were all in bed, that was when they noticed the blood :(
    Strange bloody footprints were in the hallway going from room to room.
    They both drew their weapons. They were met with a terrible sight. The 3 boys who shared a room were all sliced up and spread over the bed. The girls room was not much better. Little Lily Smith was only a year old as well.
    The parents didn't fare much better. Mr Smith had his head torn off and Mrs Smith's face was something that would haunt the lads forever. Her arms crossed over her swollen belly that was due to pop any time. The belly was torn open, but the body of the baby was not there ???

What vile sickness is this?

After Mr Buryem was called to see about the funerals and the Hospital Morgue contacted it was decided to hold a Town meeting.
    Everything that had happened was explained to the terrified villagers. A few said those damn werewolf games were to blame!

One man went to the Station afterwards. He said he had a few silver bullets and he was going to get this son of a...

chuck_norris_with_a_bb_gun_by_einahpets1007-d325zpb.jpg

Another man came forward anonymously, folks thought he was a bit crazy as he was always saying he had mystic powers. He said each night he would meditate and he would be able to discover the culrpits over the days but he needed to keep his identity secret in case they found him. At this stage Sheriff and Carson would accept any help.

a363867c9b1df39321bdff99052daedf.jpg

Go forward brave villagers, let's find these hairy fiends and avenge the poor Smith family

I'm really glad I'm under the duvet now!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

What's that bottom picture from :( Its freaky with the eyes.

Phil WW wrote: »

i think thats meant to be the seer

Phil WW wrote: »

Not a fan of Vikings then?

• Advertisement

Not a fan of Vikings then?

Heard of it, never seen it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

This username gives me lots to pressure.

Angus WW wrote: »
    This username gives me lots to pressure.

You really have to Moooooooove on from it. It is a fresh start!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Hey everybody. O wait wrong game :/

Did someone die or is it just the game has started post?

so 4pm is lynch. any ideas how best to proceed? any early clues for potential wolves?

Ewan WW wrote: »

a NPC was killed to get the ball rolling. us villagers are now riled up and we will string someone up at 4pm.

Eva WW wrote: »
    a NPC was killed to get the ball rolling. us villagers are now riled up and we will string someone up at 4pm.

Cool. Just woken up and that's way to much effort to dissect :D

Also i promise to behave and not break any rules this time

Cool. Just woken up and that's way to much effort to dissect :D

do you like dissecting things?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭Guffy

do you like dissecting things?

Yip i love it... except kidneys! They always smell of urine and, you know, thats just gross

It's says that Jake, the village alcoholic is dead. He was one of the parents, right?

Ok, who has guffy on their bingo card?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭Guffy

so bran spied in on sansa's wedding. you reckon he did any other spying? voyeur type spying? :p

Well he has a history of it

For goodness sake! a FULL family was wiped out and the body of an unborn baby missing. :pac:

Guffy wrote: »
    Well he has a history of it

ah yes. the reason he ecame crippled.

post from your anon account!! :mad::mad:

Sorry. Completely forgot... well i guess we know who Ewan is :D:(

For goodness sake! a FULL family was wiped out and the body of an unborn baby missing. :pac:

Aint no one got time for that....

:D:D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

so 4pm is lynch. any ideas how best to proceed? any early clues for potential wolves?

I gave my views last night. All of them are based off their first couple of posts so no point asking me for detailed watertight cases yet, theyre basically down to something seeming off. So far my view hasnt changed
    Derry WW wrote: »
    Liam is a wolf

Phil is a wolf

Conor may be a wolf and should be watched

If I'm wrong on Phil Gabriel is a wolf

• Advertisement

Seriously lads, different browsers, different skins, something to signal your on a different account :P

Advertisement