Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV(b) - Vanillerama

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Just went back to see who Brendan interacted with, and, possibly more importantly, didn't interact with since the beginning of the game. I've a clearer idea of the status of some players now. This was interesting - Babs, you gonna question Eva deeper on this as promised?
    Eva WW wrote: »
    the people that are accusing brendan, can you guys expand on it abit
    Barbara WW wrote: »
    We'll link you to brendan when he turns wolf. Remember, instant death notice. Be careful defending your brethern in this village. you will be sus straight after the lynch.

^^ Dunno why I've the cool face icon in the above, wasn't intended.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

who said they were voting for me? why'd you change?

Steve WW wrote: »
    Just went back to see who Brendan interacted with, and, possibly more importantly, didn't interact with since the beginning of the game. I've a clearer idea of the status of some players now. This was interesting - Babs, you gonna question Eva deeper on this as promised?

well baba, what have you to say for yourself?

*babs

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Why were you defending a wolf?

Why were you defending a wolf?

i wasnt. i wasnt sure what the accusations were based upon, so was looking for clarification.

brendan did turn out to be a wolf, and fair play. but a healthy level of skepticism is also warranted.

Derry WW wrote: »
    So, Brendan, this post is so utterly wolfey that it pretty much sits up and howls. Kind of like some of your other very villager but not actually overly insightful posts so far.

Given hes so wolfey, can we please string Brendan up. Ta muchly
    I'd be game for stringing up Brendan.
    Brendan, what you say?

Also, who you think are the wolfs?
    it was the opening post that tweaked me on brendan, very scripted, account works and rules read. It stood out to me, but let it drop. You mentioning to string him up brought it back and I like the idea until we hear a defense.
    Here is the thread of conversation.
    the people that are accusing brendan, can you guys expand on it abit
    We'll link you to brendan when he turns wolf. Remember, instant death notice. Be careful defending your brethern in this village. you will be sus straight after the lynch.

I'd be game for stringing up Brendan.
    Brendan, what you say?

Also, who you think are the wolfs?
    Here is the thread of conversation.

As a matter of interest, Barbara, why didn't you vote for him after all that??

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

who said they were voting for me? why'd you change?

I said I would. You also said you would vote for me. Turns out we were both duking.

• Advertisement

Steve WW wrote: »
    As a matter of interest, Barbara, why didn't you vote for him after all that??

i was going after one of the low posters, i pointed out the inconsistencies but i wasn't convinced yet. henry had done enough to have me move off him, jake didn't move off the 1 post, even after me calling out the low poster this morning.
    so it was between tegan and angus for me. i went angus.

Nothing hard their either.

It seems it just takes more to convince me than some of ye.

I like this post. Now if only low posters 4 would do the same. my ffa is low posters 4 at the moment.

i said as much in this post. you will have to use the blue arrow to see the post from brendan.

this is good though. we should have enough info to base the next lynch on, ot at least make an educated guess

this is good though. we should have enough info to base the next lynch on, ot at least make an educated guess

it looks good to me too, if i was vig i'd try you and conor.

it looks good to me too, if i was vig i'd try you and conor.

me and conor ganging up on steve. you could have something there.

me and conor ganging up on steve. you could have something there.

Who should we try first? you or conor?

Who should we try first? you or conor?

conor, but no point being trigger happy. lets see what he has to say for himself

But, he only gets 45 minutes and that's eating into your defense time.

But, he only gets 45 minutes and that's eating into your defense time.

i can mount my defense now if you like?

its pretty straight forward....i'm a villager

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

What did I do?

• Advertisement

Conor WW wrote: »
    What did I do?

what'd you vote steve?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

I'm going to guess that there is at least one wolf in the Angus gang. There did seem a bit of momentum for lynching Brendan and I'd say at least one wolf tried to save him by voting Angus. In this theory Angus is a villager.

I have been open from the start about who my suspects were and my reasons. I stayed true to my list.

Nothing to say that he's not a wolf except he voted for Brendan which reduces the odds.

so chances are with 4 wolves, and votes being published they wouldn't vote for a fellow wolf.

for the moment, i am happy to clear the people who voted Brendan.

thats cuts the numbers down and increases our chances of getting a wolf next lynch

so chances are with 4 wolves, and votes being published they wouldn't vote for a fellow wolf.

for the moment, i am happy to clear the people who voted Brendan.

thats cuts the numbers down and increases our chances of getting a wolf next lynch

There might be one if they severely miscalculated how many would vote for Brendan, but like you I'd be happy to give them a pass for the moment and focus on those who voted for others.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    There might be one if they severely miscalculated how many would vote for Brendan, but like you I'd be happy to give them a pass for the moment and focus on those who voted for others.

I like you. You seem like an ok kind of gal:P:P

I would suggest taking a closer look at Ewan in my humble opinion. That comment about Eva being 100% village and then backtracking moments later still doesn't sit right with me.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    You had four names earlier and deemed to be pretty sure about them as if you have done your homework. Can you give a reason or just a hunch?

This was a question to me from Brendan. He seems very interested in my 4 selections. We might need this at some stage.

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    I like you. You seem like an ok kind of gal:P:P

I would suggest taking a closer look at Ewan in my humble opinion. That comment about Eva being 100% village and then backtracking moments later still doesn't sit right with me.

It not sitting right with you and my feeling that a wolf voted for Angus would seem to align nicely alright.

You might be onto something though. Liam makes a post and Steve thanks it. Liam buddy's up Steve in a different post.

2 wolves going for the double bluff thinking we'd think it was too obvious for wolves to do or 1 wolf (Steve) taking advantage of a situation. Making fwiends with a villager?
    I'm sticking with my 4 suspects

Eva
    Phil
    Liam
    Steve
    Eva and Phil was just a play on their names.

The Liam Steve thing though. I'm always suspect of thanked posts and I think it's worth questioning why a post would be thanked. Most obvious reason would be a wolf aligning themselves to a villager
    I'm not confirming who I'm voting for just in case it's a goodie. All the wolves have to do is jump on the same person. It's possible that a few votes might decide someone's fate so it would make wolves find easier hiding places.
    I have been open from the start about who my suspects were and my reasons. I stayed true to my list.

Nothing to say that he's not a wolf except he voted for Brendan which reduces the odds.

based on the above i am also happy with conor's reason for voting steve.

• Advertisement

I answered and this is what he came back with
    Brendan WW wrote: »
    Okay that does make sense. I was wary of Eve as such and active villager seemed to wanted to be in control. But now I'm thinking helpful villager.

Day one..... Shot In the dark sometimes

Sorry, can't multi quote on touch.

Advertisement