Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV - Greendale Community College

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    I is confused :confused:

So, we've five evils on a team called the Darkest Timeline Study Group. But 11 players have been told they're part of the group and they'll only be told tomorrow if they really are or aren't part of it. Will all 11 be in the backroom together until 6 of them get kicked out for not really being evils?

And what's the Prime timeline then?

My reading of it is there's 11 non-roled villagers, and a few tomorrow will find out they're actually wolves, and are the second wolves team, so will be playing the first 24 hours of the game as goodies before switching.

Possibly makes a chance to see if people change their actions tomorrow, but does muck up the seer, if he gets a "good" return, as someone who is good today won't be cleared when the second team gets turned.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Evening all, anyone want the answers to the maths test?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Good evening my fellow community college goers

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    My reading of it is there's 11 non-roled villagers, and a few tomorrow will find out they're actually wolves, and are the second wolves team, so will be playing the first 24 hours of the game as goodies before switching.

Possibly makes a chance to see if people change their actions tomorrow, but does muck up the seer, if he gets a "good" return, as someone who is good today won't be cleared when the second team gets turned.

So, one wolf team is the Darkest Timeline Study Group, with the members mentioned in the OP? Then a second wolf team of the Prime Timeline Study Group to be told to them tomorrow?

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Evening all, anyone want the answers to the maths test?

You've no idea!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Katie WW wrote: »

No, I think 11 players would have got PMs to tell them who they are. See below:
    The study group from the darkest timeline are like our favourite study buddies in every way, so like them infact that it is not immediately apparent even to themselves who is good and who is evil. 11 players have received pm's telling them that they are members of the study group. On the morning of day one (Friday) five of these players will receive a further pm advising them that they are in fact in the darkest timeline. Players are not permitted to discuss discuss the contents of these PM's on thread.

4 of those tomorrow get a PM to say they're evil. I think.

Can't edit. It's actually 5 of the 11 that find out tomorrow.

So, drink it in man! We're all goodies right now.

Apart from Starburns. Starburns is evil right now. Get him!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Yeah but .... are there one or two wolf teams (never mind the SK)?? ie, what's this about?
    WerewolfGM wrote: »
    The Darkest V The Prime timeline

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Awfully confused there Jake

one might say too confused

might be the substandard level of education around here though

• Advertisement

Yeah but .... are there one or two wolf teams (never mind the SK)?? ie, what's this about?

I would say one - ie The Darkest.

The Prime would be team goodie. That's my read on it anyways

So 5 wolves on one team and the SK. That's the evils.

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Awfully confused there Jake

Tell me about it!!! :confused:
    Abigail WW wrote: »

But I thought the goodies were called the Save Greendale Committee. Or is that just for the goodies with a role? One evil team of 5 + a SK would make things a lot easier for sure though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

My reading is there are 2 wolf teams. Now lets forget about it for tonight, who is up for an orgy?

Tell me about it!!! :confused:

But I thought the goodies were called the Save Greendale Committee. Or is that just for the goodies with a role? One evil team of 5 + a SK would make things a lot easier for sure though.

I think it's just to distinguish the timelines though. As in, everyone thinks they're good until the timeline splits and then the Darkest group are formed.

I hadn't thought of two wolf teams to be honest otherwise their abilities would be in the OP surely??

So Prime are in fact good and stay good, and they make up the Save Greendale Committee.

The Darkest split off and form the wolf group.

My head is starting to hurt.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Dónde está la biblioteca? Me llamo T-Bone, la araña discoteca.

As someone who religiously watch community, I think knowledge of the show helps.

As far as I can tell the study group = roled goodies; the save greendale committee = roled goodies and nrvs; the prime timeline - everyone, just flavour

Isla WW wrote: »
    Dónde está la biblioteca? Me llamo T-Bone, la araña discoteca.

giphy.gif

possibly my favourite tv moment ever

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

That'd be my read on things too.

Who is up for building a big pillow fort to try and ride out these uncertain times.

• Advertisement

Apparently my sperm shoots through the egg like bullets! Can you believe that?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

possibly my favourite tv moment ever

Word

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

I haven't read the OP in full but I think its influenced by this episode, so study up!!

https://ok.ru/video/45210864198

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

5 of the roledgame players have evil doubles and right now have no idea if they are good or evil. Thats my read on it.

So lets get Starburns for now

I think it's just to distinguish the timelines though. As in, everyone thinks they're good until the timeline splits and then the Darkest group are formed.

I hadn't thought of two wolf teams to be honest otherwise their abilities would be in the OP surely??

So Prime are in fact good and stay good, and they make up the Save Greendale Committee.

The Darkest split off and form the wolf group.

My head is starting to hurt.
    As someone who religiously watch community, I think knowledge of the show helps.

As far as I can tell the study group = roled goodies; the save greendale committee = roled goodies and nrvs; the prime timeline - everyone, just flavour

Okey-dokey girls, we'll assume that so. Back to the maths study now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Not really. What with you being a girl and stuff. :D

Conor WW wrote: »
    Word

cool cool

Not really. What with you being a girl and stuff. :D

Probably means she's a slut - hence the high sperm count!

Angus WW wrote: »
    5 of the roledgame players have evil doubles and right now have no idea if they are good or evil. Thats my read on it.

So lets get Starburns for now

I heartily agree.

GQbTec.gif

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

You hinting at something,......

Advertisement