Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xiaomi ROIDMI 3S Dual USB Bluetooth 4.2 Car Charger - €11.90~ delivered

Options
  • 24-07-2017 7:41pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭

Use code on checkout: XMRD0721

Allows you to use bluetooth calls/satnav/music etc. and charge phone in any car with a ciggie lighter and a stereo with FM radio

Here: https://www.zapals.com/xiaomi-roidmi-3s-dual-usb-car-charger-bluetooth-music-player-for-android-ios.html?

Free gift also from this selection: https://www.zapals.com/absolute-freebies-for-registrant.html

Roidmi 3S Bluetooth car charger, you can stream your favorite music directly from your smartphone and charge your device faster than ever. This car charger features 3.4A dual USB ports, which can charge two devices simultaneously.

Bluetooth 4.2 Connection

Connect your smartphone to the device via Bluetooth using a mobile APP.

Charging & Bluetooth Music Play

Supports listening to music while charging. You can listen to music after connecting ROIDMI 3S to smartphone Roidmi App.

Dual USB Ports

The output voltage of each port can reach 2.4A and the total current output can reach up to 3.4A.

Real-time Monitoring

Real time monitor the voltage and deliver alarming message when it occurs abnormal situation.

8 Safety Protections

Current output, short-circuit, Reset, low noise & ripple output, temperature, smart identification ІC, over-current, wide input voltage protections, safe to use.

Wide Compatibility

ROIDMI 3S Bluetooth car charger is compatible with Android, iOS devices and it supports all car brands.

ND1LC2B.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Link shows €15.11???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

vicwatson wrote: »
    Link shows €15.11???

use the code in the first line for the additional discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭knipper

I don't get how you listen to music is it tuned to the radio?

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭knipper

• Registered Users Posts: 9,930 ✭✭✭dodzy

knipper wrote: »

You tune the radio to a frequency which I guess you setup in-app.

Code not valid

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

The roidmi device broadcasts the Bluetooth signal over wireless to a FM frequency that you set through the roidmi app it seems.

SOmetimes with these sites you need to sign into your account for the code to work so try that.

If its not, still looks like a decent deal for €15 or so. This version of the roidmi has just been released not long ago

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭ciarraioch1

Worth a go at €12. The code worked for me. Be forewarned that the free gifts are running out, not much more than a few cases left to choose from.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

coupon works once you create an account

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Ordered. Just hope it doesn't take 45 days for delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Ordered and took the tracked delivery option. Coupon effectively paid for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭curranbaz

Also available from Geekbuying for €12.42 using code [font=Open Sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ROIMI3.[/font]

http://www.geekbuying.com/item/Roidmi-3S-Bluetooth-Car-Charger-Black-381751.html

• Registered Users Posts: 8,641 ✭✭✭corks finest

eoferrall wrote: »
    vicwatson wrote: »
    Link shows €15.11???

use the code in the first line for the additional discount.
    Ordered confirmed,thanks

dodzy wrote: »

You tune the radio to a frequency which I guess you setup in-app.

Code not valid
    Good description on Amazon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭KCAccidental

Thanks for this. Been looking for a decent bluetooth receiver. Xiaomi are always great.

Now to play the waiting game...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,231 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Got 2 of these, had them a year now one for me one for wife's car, very good works well, but i ended up buying the adaptor for both because wouldn't fit in cigarette socket very well, if you have a 12v socket rather then the old cigarette socket type it might not work at all, then you will need a adaptor , you can work around it ,i did for a while but go over a bump and it would disconnect.
    i brought 2 ROIDMI adaptors which are for this, more cost but still worth it,
    can now play spotify through car speakers,
    is this the one with the built in mic?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

SCOOP 64 wrote: »
    Got 2 of these, had them a year now one for me one for wife's car, very good works well, but i ended up buying the adaptor for both because wouldn't fit in cigarette socket very well, if you have a 12v socket rather then the old cigarette socket type it might not work at all, then you will need a adaptor , you can work around it ,i did for a while but go over a bump and it would disconnect.
    i brought 2 ROIDMI adaptors which are for this, more cost but still worth it,
    can now play spotify through car speakers,
    is this the one with the built in mic?

I have the same one as you and have the same issues, but this newer one mentions that it should fit all sockets.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭jeffk

Does this having the ringing/humming noise in the background?
    Got a fm thing to do somewhat what this does in argos and the noise drove me mad.

Ended up bringing herselfs car to audio place and about E15 to get a cable into the back of radio and then a headphone connection into phone/mp3 player etc
    Planning to go into delaz and getting a headphone to headphone to cable for E1.50 as my car radio has aux in on the front

mcgovern wrote: »
    I have the same one as you and have the same issues, but this newer one mentions that it should fit all sockets.

Maybe it was redesigned ,was a bit of a pain before i got the adaptor.

jeffk wrote: »
    Does this having the ringing/humming noise in the background?
    Got a fm thing to do somewhat what this does in argos and the noise drove me mad.

Ended up bringing herselfs car to audio place and about E15 to get a cable into the back of radio and then a headphone connection into phone/mp3 player etc
    Planning to go into delaz and getting a headphone to headphone to cable for E1.50 as my car radio has aux in on the front

Didn't get that, but its best to have phone up full volume and then control volume form radio, find this gets rid of any hiss.

mcgovern wrote: »

I'll be hard-wiring it into a fused line inside the fuse panel. Won't need the charge ports. Just want to try it with spotify. Single disc in a pain in the hole.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭KCAccidental

anyone receive theirs yet? Hate playing the waiting game :D

Got mine today. Lovely piece of kit, works well. Dont know why I didnt have this ages ago and no more messing about with Aux cables and going through menus. Sound is good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Got mine Tuesday. Works well.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭curranbaz

Those that have received theirs, did you go with the Standard delivery or express/tracked?

Absolutely crap,pls don't waste your money,vvv low volume,works now and then, doesn't auto connect when entering car,plays mp3 rubbish, honestly as a charger ok, anything else good luck

curranbaz wrote: »
    Those that have received theirs, did you go with the Standard delivery or express/tracked?
    Standard

Absolutely crap,pls don't waste your money,vvv low volume,works now and then, doesn't auto connect when entering car,plays mp3 rubbish, honestly as a charger ok, anything else good luck

Bull. Plugged in there now. 2 mins paired and spotified. Superb! Just remember to unplug as it's drawing power all the time if there is a perm 12v to your lighter.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,973 ✭✭✭opus

I was impressed how quickly it arrived, less than two weeks from shipping. Seems to work fine from my initial setup of the device.

Not true at all. Either yours is faulty or your not using it right.

• Advertisement

Tinie wrote: »
    Not true at all. Either yours is faulty or your not using it right.
    Exactly. Just a note for people that have yet to receive theirs. I have it in the rear cig charger port of a 05 Audi as the front port will not allow a compartment door to close when in situ. There is slight hissing if the music is paused but no issue during playback. Ensure that the phone volume is maxed out as this will allow you to reduce the radio volume thereby reducing the hissing. Also, as an added plus, the phone will not work through this for me but still auto-connects to the Audi integrated BT once I fire up the ignition so this connection gets priority if making/receiving calls, mutes the music, then reverts back to music audio once call is ended. Great functionality for the price. Spotify happily working away.

Advertisement