Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heavyweight Boxing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Láidir agus Dílis

Looking forward to Fury Wilder III. Hard to call.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭squinn2912

Boards have made a balls of things. Didn’t see that what channel? Is it that DAZN card?

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭reclose

Yea it’s on Dazn. I thought she got beaten fairly. She’s blaming her period plus not accepting she lost at all.

I think she did similar previously if I’m not mistaken.

looking forward to smith vs fowler. There’s something unlikable about fowler.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,202 ✭✭✭✭walshb

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone take as many punches as Cheeseman. His defence is so bad, you’d genuinely be worried for him taking so many head shots.

I’d usually agree on Fowler but Liam Smith has come across as a bit of a prick in the build up so I’m actually rooting for Fowler.

Very good fight!

Cheeseman never in a dull fight to be fair and fights anyone and everyone.

This is some scrap.

• Advertisement

Absolute barnburner!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,218 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

What a fight tonight will be, 2 absolute savages bringing to an end an epic trilogy, their 1st fight was immense. These 2 have made the heavyweight division great again. Unlike the boring Joshua. I hope Fury wins I suppose but like Wilder too. I think Fury will win it again.

Brutal knockout. I really hope someone close to Cheeseman doesn’t let him fight too many more times. He’s had multiple wars already, feel bad for him cause he’s a very skilled boxer but just has no defence.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,209 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

I hear wilder is going with new gloves after seeing fury has the horse hair type and he wants the same

The internet isn’t for everyone

Scary end! Williamson always looked stronger!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

Annoying how the fight is on so late in the UK/Ire

Fuck Las Vegas being 8 hours behind.

Have the fight in MSG and have the main event at 8pm local time.

Pretty good card on BT sports as well at the moment. Johnson and Amaliav fighting at the moment. Never heard of either but they’re having a tear up.

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭reclose

Great fight that with Cheeseman.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Catmologen

Any tips on how to buy via BT website. I have VPN on but it’s saying uk credit card is needed?

About to be another home town decision here.

• Advertisement

Ian St Lewis with a score of 99-92... The other two had a 95 each draw and 96-94 for local lad who was more than relieved. Joke as usual. Not a mark on the Russian.

Hoping for a Fowler win. Smith fighting dirty already.

Smith bashed in round 1..

Cracking first round from Fowler, very composed, set everything up nicely with a nice stiff jab.

Smith looks goosed

What was Andy Lee on about saying Fowler was fighting Smiths fight. Fowler has looked so comfortable and the boss so far.

Fowler is done here it seems. Christ the smith brothers are so unlikable, Paul smith screaming at fowler after he got knocked down.

Fowler’s gas tank will be the issue!

• Advertisement

Would love if Fowler won.

Cunningham Foster on here now on my second rate show haha! Europeana and British belts on the line. Would like to see Cunningham winning but I can’t see it. He’s had a shockin unlucky time of it.

Advertisement