Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spotify Family.. Anyone interested? [Threads Merged] [Mod Note in OP]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭Guffy

• Registered Users Posts: 16 pirron

I've made a mistake. The total cost to share Spotify with spliiit is 3.5€ per month (15%+35 cents). The family plan in France is cheaper so when I was checking the pricing it was exactly 3€ per person. I've made this account only to reduce the cost. I just don't want to deal with the overhead of managing 5 other people's accounts and potential service or payment issues.

So with that clarification, let me know if you consider 0.5€ extra worth to have a banking solution between the owner and subscriber to avoid any potential "funny business" and have the flexibility to cancel/renew the subscription on a monthly basis.

Here is the search you should use to find my subscription. Just make sure to specify Ireland in the country selection (right side of the search bar) and type "Spotify" in the search. I'm pasting the link separately for thoroughness reasons:

List of available subscriptions | Spliiit

• Registered Users Posts: 1 dkstuff500

Looking for one spot if any going?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 pirron

So, the spliiit subscription is filled out. I will consider it an initial success after min of 1 month of sharing which should be in about 3 weeks.

I'm changing the subscription to private now so only available via invitation. I still have kind of 1 spot left conditionally. There is one guy that joined by mistake not from Ireland who is inactive and is not added to the plan. So technically it's his spot but it doesn't look like he will take it. He already cancelled on spliiit and will be out on 13.06.23

I can add someone in his spot under the table until 13.06 privately via DM and Revolut payment. This is under the assumption that he will not claim his spot until 13.06, since it is his. So if he does I will need to remove whoever took it and refund and reenable that spot on 13.06

I hope this whole explanation is not too convoluted. So DM me if you're interested to take it now "unofficially" or on/after 13.06 officially via spliiit.

I will drop some invites if there are more spots vacating as people are free to leave on a monthly basis.

I will also drop an update after like 3 months if the whole thing is still functioning to give more reassurance to people who want to replicate the idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭mightybashful

Difficult to be fully sure what you're shiteing on about......but looks more expensive than what we normally do here 🤔

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 Westport Covies

I'm glad someone else thought the same..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭lau1247

Anyone have any family spot going? Looking to join one

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭travist

Hi, I'm also looking for a spot...

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭targus

Looking to join a family plan if there's any spots going.

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭questionmark

Edit -Spot Filled

Looking for one person to join a family, the family has already been working smoothly for a few years, one member has left so need to replace.

Post edited by questionmark on

• Advertisement

Setting up a group.. PM if interested.. PayPal or Revolut...

Post edited by travist on

have Amiz, jlennon, dinnen and myself... need two more takers ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭rob w

Hi,

My Spotify family running since 2018, I now have one spot available as I haven't heard back from someone on a renewal.

Its €36 per 12 months, only accepting money via paypal. First to pm me with their interest will be added.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭rob w

Hi, One or maybe two spots left, I'll start the subscription today/this weekend..

36 by Revolut or PayPal...

One spot left on new spotify family to fill

• Registered Users Posts: 1 famalam

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭RickyBobby1

Interested in joining if anyone has one spot available, thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,428 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭ccull123

Also interested

• Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

Looking for a spot as well - been a family member on another group but have been dropped to a Free account now.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Slimity

also looking for Spotify family spot please.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭blacknight83

Looking for 1 slot on a family group please 🙏

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭blacknight83

Bump any availability? 🙏

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭daingeanrob

also looking?

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭bewhiched

Looking too

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭RustyP

Look for a spot on a family plan if there's any available

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

Starting a new family, have previously ran a family for 2 years (can search back through this thread if you wish)

If you want a spot please PM me. First come, first serve.

€36 for the year, payment via Revolut. (Works out at €3/month so a saving of €7/month [€84/year])

• If for any reason the account gets cancelled, you will be refunded the remaining months.
    • If for any reason the Family plan price goes up with Spotify, all five family members will need to agree to the new price or a refund will be given and the family cancelled.

Advertisement