Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spotify Family.. Anyone interested? [Threads Merged] [Mod Note in OP]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,568 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

Pm sent Mech1

• Registered Users Posts: 29 KBR

Mech1 wrote: »
    My family is up for renewal, just a note to let all siblings know its now time to pay again!!!

Pm just sent

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Ball boy

I was part of Rottweiler’s family for the last 12 months. The 12 months is due to expire after tomorrow, if there’s a spot available somewhere, i’ll happily chip in on PayPal

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭GypsyByName

Sorry only getting back to doing this now, Do i have to give all family members my address is that how it works?

Right folks shes all good to go 5 slots available, first 5 to Revolut the dollars gets the link :) Pm for deets!

• Advertisement

4 slots left

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Ball boy

Would PayPal be ok?

yeah friends and family is fine with me i think

Actually im having some issues with paypal, I can give an Iban if that works

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭princemuzzy

i actually have one spot available due to a time waster if anyone wants to give me a shout

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

possibly silly question, but irish spotify family is 17 or 18 a month. Whats to stop someone buying the same subscription from say india where its far cheaper?

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭mistress_gi

phill106 wrote: »
    possibly silly question, but irish spotify family is 17 or 18 a month. Whats to stop someone buying the same subscription from say india where its far cheaper?

They have this card verification where the card you use for paying must match the country you are using to susbcribe. Disney plus and Deezer have the same system.
    How do i know?
    Great question :)
    I tried to subscribe using a VPN and always got that error back and was unable to complete the susbcription!
    So to subscribe to an indian sub you would need an Indian payment method (e.g. Indian credit card) otherwise it's a no go.

1 slot left here!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

They have this card verification where the card you use for paying must match the country you are using to susbcribe. Disney plus and Deezer have the same system.
    How do i know?
    Great question :)
    I tried to subscribe using a VPN and always got that error back and was unable to complete the susbcription!
    So to subscribe to an indian sub you would need an Indian payment method (e.g. Indian credit card) otherwise it's a no go.

Tried the same myself last night, bit the bullet and setup a family account.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 shamrock65

Hi
    Would anybody have a spot on a family plan if do give us a shout and price
    Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 29 KBR

Just PM'd you Gypsy

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭digitalsystem

Also looking for a spot in a family...
    Had money taken by a poster here but there was no space in their family. @mods, can I name this poster so others will know?

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Deisler

Looking to join one too. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Passenger

Looking to join people on a new Spotify family plan as my current one is about to expire for good.

Many Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 muzzled2b

Sent you a PM
    Passenger wrote: »
    Looking to join people on a new Spotify family plan as my current one is about to expire for good.

Many Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Dinky2

Passenger wrote: »

Many Thanks.

I’m wondering if there is space for me 😬

• Registered Users Posts: 12 GarretHogan

Hi. Is that offer still available?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 mdogg88

Sent you a PM, interested in a slot if still available.

"Originally Posted by Passenger View Post

Many Thanks."

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Debub

Hi - my 'family' has disbanded, so looking for a new one. Ok with Revolut or Paypal - if anyone has any spots going free.
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭rob w

Hi,

2 spots available on my family sub. I run it on a 12 month basis, so its €36 per person up front and its then covered for the year.

Please pm if interested.

Thanks

Spots are now filled.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭EletricMan

Looking for a spot if anyone has one.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Leinster90

I too am interested in joining a family plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Deisler

I'm still looking to join too if anyone has a spot please PM me thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭chris445

Looking for a spot here too. Looks like we are up to 4 now so if we can get 2 more we will have enough to start one ourselves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Debub

i am looking for one as well please

Advertisement