Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rate my Team Thread 2017/2018

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,552 ✭✭✭✭CSF

No because he won't start the first game(s). You can buy him back in if and when he starts or shows form.

My Second draft team now is:

Foster (Elliott)
    Trippier, Lindelof, Hegazi (Mee, Yedelin)
    Willian, KDB, Ozil, Walters (Carroll)
    Kane, Lukaku, Austin

Hegazi, Mee and Yedlin will rotate as will to a lesser extent Foster and Elliott and Walters and Carroll. Will look to bring Chicharito in for Austin after West Ham get over their opening fixtures.

Thoughts appreciated!
    Is Ozil not very expensive based on last years returns? If Austin starts he's a steal at that price but I can't convince myself that he will.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,720 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Draft #34,788

Getting closer now I think....this is the first draft I've been happy with for more that 3 minutes.

- Salah scored again today...could be playing OOP by the sounds of it
    - Fabregas can be swapped with Willian if needs be
    - Have tried multiple ways into the Southampton defence...too many unknowns imho so Forster seems like the safest option.
    - No Kane is a calculated risk...have Alli as Spurs cover and he can swap with Eriksen pending form and fitness.
    - Kept faith with Jesus...earlier drafts had KDB but the City midfield is volatile...will be interesting to see what the regular line up is.
    - Not expecting a whole lot from the bench..J-Rod probably the only viable option

Forster Elliot

Bailly Trippier Monreal Ake Long

Salah Zaha Fabregas Alli Carroll

Lukaku Jesus J-Rod

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,139 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

CSF wrote: »
    Is Ozil not very expensive based on last years returns? If Austin starts he's a steal at that price but I can't convince myself that he will.

I am hoping he will step up in Sanchez' absence. Might switch him out closer to the season starting though!
    Austin will be moving aside for Chicharito once their fixtures improve.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭matthew the statue

martin101 wrote: »
    I had loftus cheek also but was worried with the amount of ownership that he could drop to 4.3 in no time if he doesn't play much. Also I'd try to get a spurs mid or Kane in there. That's just me though

Not many better options in midfield for 4.5 to be fair, I think Kane will start the season slowly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,355 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

I think my second proper draft. For the first time, I'm seriously considering 433.

Forster Elliot
    Alonso Bailly Trippier Hegazi Long
    Fabregas Alli KDB RLC Carroll
    Jesus Lukaku Austin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

A bit more tinkering around the edges
    Hope to rotate hegazi and mee
    If it looks like hegazi won't start then I'll just switch to a 4.5 from a diff team
    West brom have nice fixtures but they had them last year and still managed to concede damn near every game at that time

I'm considering going double city attack and no Spurs too ........

De Gea Elliot
    Yoshida (Cedric ) trippier hegazi mee long
    Fabregas kdb Pogba zaha caroll
    Lukaku Austin Kane or aguero plus 1ml

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Forster
    Trippier Danilo Hegazi
    KDB Mane Salah Ritchie Ince
    Lukaku Jesus
    (Elliot - Mee Quaner Mariappa)

Obviously taking big risks in defence but hoping to get a few weeks out of Danilo and Hegazi.
    Hegazi rotating with Mee.
    I rate Ritchie highly and he's on all set pieces for a team with good fixtures.
    Ince could become Chadli but I've been impressed with him in pre season and am willing to punt on him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,273 ✭✭✭COH

Foster
    Trippier/Lindelof/Cedric
    Richie/Alli/Pogba/Willlian
    Lukaku/Benteke/Kane

[Elliot - Carrol - Mee - Humemeier]

Looks a bit templatey perhaps... but probably wildcard early enough this year as the better picks emerge.

Richie > whatever midpriced mid starts well and Benteke > someone like Chicarito are easy hit-free moves to make and will facilitate a midfield upgrade (Willian > Pedro or Pogba > ~9.0) if required before the WC.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 375 ✭✭Tylerdurex

Opinion

Foster

Trippier
    Lindelof
    Alonso
    Danillo

De brune
    Salah
    Alli
    Lotus cheek

Lukaku
    Jesus

The obvious weakness is loftus cheek but I have Tom Carroll to rotate with him

I went without Kane to get better balance for now . A risk I know

I'm counting on Alonso and Danillo being like midfielders

My sub keeper is Newcastles Elliott . He's the only 4.0 keeper that might play

My other subs are Fletcher and Rangel who are just bench fodder

What you think folks ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,929 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Tylerdurex wrote:
    What you think folks ?

Good. But you have 3 players in your starting XI that are new to the Epl, might be risky albeit they are all doing exceptionally well in preseason.

Aside from that, is your user name based on Tyler Durden?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭wrestlemaniac

Think I'm pretty set with the core of this team

De Gea Elliot

Alonso Trippier Pied Mee Dunk

KDB Willian Tadic Walters Fraser

Lukaku Kane J-Rod

Going to swap between 3-4-3 and 3-5-2.

GK: de Gea for united cover, Elliot a solid cheapie.

Def: Alonso and Trippier are good going forward and Spurs/Chelsea fairly measly in conceding. Will have Pied while Cedric is getting up to speed. Have Mee and Dunk as Burnley and Brighton should be solid at home.

Mid: KDB is city attacking cover. Willian to start while Haz is out. Tadic has favourable fixtures and at 6.5 is good value. Walters and Fraser fixtures rotate nicely.

Fed: Lukaku and Kane are must haves since everybody will have have them. J-Rod looking good in pre season and there until the little peas fixtures are more appealing.

Will prob wildcard early as usual

Don't see you getting long out of Pied. How far behind do you expect Cedric is?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

Take 2:

DDG-(Elliot)

Yoshida-Trippier-Danilo-(Naughton-Long)

KDB-Walcott-Walters-JWP-(Carroll)

Kane-Lukaku-Austin

2.5 ITB

Happy with most of that apart from the uncertainty of Walcott and JWP minutes and no Chelsea Attacking cover. But I can't resist a Theo punt. :pac:

Can turn either Theo/JWP into a Chelsea or United midfielder,
    Or sell Lukaku for Morata.

Possibly change Naughton to a 4.0 Def as he'll likely never play for me. That'd give me 3.0 ITB.

Will be wildcarding in the first 10 Gameweeks, so Sanchez will be making an appearance then.
    Milner will probably be the only Pool player I'll be considering for a while.

Same. That'll be a wasted transfer- Changing Pied to Cedric. Where there are other 5.0 Southampton options from the start.

Southampton have 2 more friendlies before GW 1 so it'll be a worth keeping an eye on their line-ups, to see if Cedric gets some minutes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭mectavba

shineon23 wrote: »
    Take 2:

DDG-(Elliot)

Kane-Lukaku-Austin

2.5 ITB

Happy with most of that apart from the uncertainty of Walcott and JWP minutes and no Chelsea Attacking cover. But I can't resist a Theo punt. :pac:

Possibly change Naughton to a 4.0 Def as he'll likely never play for me. That'd give me 3.0 ITB.

Will be wildcarding in the first 10 Gameweeks, so Sanchez will be making an appearance then.

Why start with 2.5 ITB? I would use it to upgrade one or both of Walters/JWP

mectavba wrote: »
    Yeah it is hard to see where you're getting the benefit of that money in the bank.

Don't think he'll start off the season anyway and even if he is back for gw2 I could put in mee. From gw3 dunk has a nice run of games so pied can sit on the bench instead of using a transfer on him

shineon23 wrote: »
    Take 2:

DDG-(Elliot)

Kane-Lukaku-Austin

2.5 ITB

JWP to Willian or Fab, since you have Austin for Soton coverage?

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭martin101

Any thoughts on this lot

Foster fabianski
    Yoshida Alonso trippier dunk long
    Kdb Zaha willian Phillips Carroll
    Lukaku Kane Austin

Thanks

martin101 wrote: »
    Any thoughts on this lot

Foster fabianski
    Yoshida Alonso trippier dunk long
    Kdb Zaha willian Phillips Carroll
    Lukaku Kane Austin

Thanks

Looks fairly good. I've gone Tadic+ J-rod instead of your Phillips+ Austin

You could downgrade fabianski and use the .5 to upgrade Long to a defender with more chance of mins

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭martin101

Looks fairly good. I've gone Tadic+ J-rod instead of your Phillips+ Austin

You could downgrade fabianski and use the .5 to upgrade Long to a defender with more chance of mins

Thanks for the feedback. I'm thinking of maybe fabianski to Elliott and then the long upgrade. Your tadic and j rod looks a good combo too.

Don't think he'll start off the season anyway and even if he is back for gw2 I could put in mee. From gw3 dunk has a nice run of games so pied can sit on the bench instead of using a transfer on him
    Would it not be better to use the money for someone you're not committing to keep on the bench most of the time though?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Getting closer

Hennessy Elliott
    Trippier Yoshida Dunk Lascelles Long
    KDB Coutinho Salah Zaha Carroll
    Lukaku Jesus Austin

Any non Liverpool supporters putting Salah in their draft?

I'm determined to start GW1 with a solid, reliable, proven FF players this season. No punts but Salah is really temping me.

Would it not be better to use the money for someone you're not committing to keep on the bench most of the time though?

Well he's in because of Soton nice early fixtures but I've got Mee and Dunk in case Cedric does play sooner.

Nobody else at 4.5 jumping out at me, so think Pied is a justified early gamble.

Who do you think is a 4.5 banker with a nice early run of fixtures?

I'm determined to start GW1 with a solid, reliable, proven FF players this season. No punts but Salah is really temping me.

Has looked good in pre season and may hit the ground running with 2 nice gws to start but next 2 after are tough.
    Would you have him ahead of a Chelsea or man city mid?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Me - had Mane planned until I saw Salah in preseason. 0.5 cheaper too so going to take a chance I think as Mane may not be as sharp for the first match or two after his injury either.

Has looked good in pre season and may hit the ground running with 2 nice gws to start but next 2 after are tough. Would you have him ahead of a Chelsea or man city mid?

Have Fabregas for Chelsea cover but no city MF. I do have Aguero though...

Me - had Mane planned until I saw Salah in preseason. 0.5 cheaper too so going to take a chance I think as Mane may not be as sharp for the first match or two after his injury either.

Ideally I want Liverpool attacking cover but cannot afford Mane or Coutinho, Lallana seems to likely to be rotated.

Have Fabregas for Chelsea cover but no city MF. I do have Aguero though...

Ideally I want Liverpool attacking cover but cannot afford Mane or Coutinho, Lallana seems to likely to be rotated.

Coutinho is same price as Salah at 9

• Advertisement

Coutinho is same price as Salah at 9

.. I'll just go wash this egg off my face soooooOO ..

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭breffni bogballer

Draft one for the season completed,KLAVAN CLYNE are ready to take over the world. There is a few ifs and buts about a couple of my bench fodders, but the first 11 im reasonably happy with

DDG (elliot)

Bertie Daniels Alonso (Clark,Duffy) all 5 shud be 1st choice

Ericken Salah Sane (RLC,Carroll) weak back up

Jesus Lukaku J Rod

No Arsenal cover might be a risk,any help appreciated

.. I'll just go wash this egg off my face soooooOO ..

Would you go with coutinho given his links to Barca?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

First time I've had a chance to properly sit down and look at completing a draft. It will no doubt change a bit between now and the big kick off, but for now I think it's solid enough. Any thoughts and critique would be appreciated:

6af6eb70146d5946b3f0ea777cc6b745.png

Overall: I usually wildcard quite early and while it would be ideal to hold on to it for as long as possible, I have shaped my team heavily with players who have good starts on paper. Just something to bare in mind when analysing my selections.

Goalkeeper: . I know the West Brom defence was a let down in terms of clean sheets last year, but I do expect Pulis to have a bounceback year here. That, coupled with West Brom have to be in the top 3 for easiest starts from a defensive perspective, along with the fact that I never spend big on goalkeepers and I don't do rotation, means I am happy to roll with Foster here. Myhill was originally going to be my backup just to cover all bases, but it looks like Elliot will get the nod for Newcastle for the start of the season so an extra playing body for the same price will do. I won't rotate unless in very obvious circumstances but for the first 6 weeks there's only one week where I would, week 6 in which West Brom are away to Arsenal and Newcastle away to Brighton.

Defence: I want Manchester United coverage in defence, midfield and attack due to their extremely kind start and Mourinho's excellent second year record. I was a lot more confident about Lindelof's playing time prior to reading pre-season reports, so I may have to squeeze an extra £0.5m to get Bailly in, but I'll wait for now. I am cautious about Spurs and Wembley this season, but they have a relatively solid start fixture-wise and Trippier should be an assist magnet based on last season. Cedric is another who may not be ready to go week one, but can easily be switched to another Saint depending on how the next two weeks go. Overall, I know I need to do some work here on determining who will start for each respective club, but regardless I will likely be going with United/Spurs/Southampton defensive coverage either way. Newcastle have decent fixtures after their opener, and Yedlin is a £4.5m bench player who likes to get forward playing for a manager who should see them being relatively solid. I'm always happy to roll with one £4m filler so Long gets the honour.

Midfielder: I really, really wanted Sanchez as my big hitter in midfield, but the fact he hasn't even returned to training yet after having 3 summers in a row of international tournaments is concerning, as is the fact that his future is unclear. For £12m, there can't be any chances taken. That said, I wil; concede I could dismantle my whole team next Thursday night to have him in for the start :pac: Going with de Bruyne as my big hitter gives me City coverage for their nice start. He is as close to a guaranteed starter as it comes in that City midfield minefield and 6 goals and 21 assists last season says it all about his attacking threat. Willian is a very short term punt in the absence of Hazard. For anyone on the fence about him, have a look at his stats when Hazard is off the field. Pogba still managed 5 goals and 4 assists last year and with United signing Matic it should free him up to play further forward. I'm admittedly not fully convinced about his FPL potential, but there is promise there all things considered and I'll take a chance at £8m with their opening fixtures. I had Tadic at the start of last season and how he didn't manage to turn his creativity into points in those first 3 weeks I will never know. It still annoys me now! :pac: I really rate him and while he certainly wasn't bad last year, I think he will have a bounce back year to his 2015/2016 form. Again, that coupled with Southampton's opening fixtures have taken my fancy.

Attackers: Lukaku and Kane don't need any explanation really. As mentioned before, I am cautious about Spurs and Wembley but at that price point I would much rather be able to downgrade Kane than trying to scramble to fit him in if he continues where he has left off the last 3 seasons. The third striker spot is more tricky. I like Rodriguez and Austin at this price point starting off too, but West Brom's chance creation concerns me and Austin is not guaranteed to start. That leads me to Hernandez. A tricky opener, but the type of game where he could well score against his former club as we have seen happen with players in the past often. Next games are sou, new and then HUD. It's not ideal with 3 away games in a row, but apart from the opener they are hardly extremely tricky fixtures either. I do accept that this a bit risky as he will have high ownership and could drop, but at the moment I think I'll take the chance.

I think this team has both strong coverage from big teams and those who have strong starting fixtures and should see me keep up at the start if nothing else. Defence needs work in determining the starters but it will be United/Spurs/Southampton regardless of the personnel. Main worry would be no Arsenal coverage, but they traditionally don't start to well anyway, so really most specifically it's no Sanchez.

Draft one for the season completed,KLAVAN CLYNE are ready to take over the world. There is a few ifs and buts about a couple of my bench fodders, but the first 11 im reasonably happy with

DDG (elliot)

Bertie Daniels Alonso (Clark,Duffy) all 5 shud be 1st choice

Ericken Salah Sane (RLC,Carroll) weak back up

Jesus Lukaku J Rod

No Arsenal cover might be a risk,any help appreciated

You could go with the below
    Dr Gea > Begovic
    Daniels > Any 5.5 utd def
    Clark or Duffy > 4.0 bench fodder

The above would give you 1.0 to upgrade one of Carrol or RLC to someone else

Paully D wrote: »
    First time I've had a chance to properly sit down and look at completing a draft. It will no doubt change a bit between now and the big kick off, but for now I think it's solid enough. Any thoughts and critique would be appreciated:

6af6eb70146d5946b3f0ea777cc6b745.png

Overall: I usually wildcard quite early and while it would be ideal to hold on to it for as long as possible, I have shaped my team heavily with players who have good starts on paper. Just something to bare in mind when analysing my selections.

Goalkeeper: . I know the West Brom defence was a let down in terms of clean sheets last year, but I do expect Pulis to have a bounceback year here. That, coupled with West Brom have to be in the top 3 for easiest starts from a defensive perspective, along with the fact that I never spend big on goalkeepers and I don't do rotation, means I am happy to roll with Foster here. Myhill was originally going to be my backup just to cover all bases, but it looks like Elliot will get the nod for Newcastle for the start of the season so an extra playing body for the same price will do. I won't rotate unless in very obvious circumstances but for the first 6 weeks there's only one week where I would, week 6 in which West Brom are away to Arsenal and Newcastle away to Brighton.

Defence: I want Manchester United coverage in defence, midfield and attack due to their extremely kind start and Mourinho's excellent second year record. I was a lot more confident about Lindelof's playing time prior to reading pre-season reports, so I may have to squeeze an extra £0.5m to get Bailly in, but I'll wait for now. I am cautious about Spurs and Wembley this season, but they have a relatively solid start fixture-wise and Trippier should be an assist magnet based on last season. Cedric is another who may not be ready to go week one, but can easily be switched to another Saint depending on how the next two weeks go. Overall, I know I need to do some work here on determining who will start for each respective club, but regardless I will likely be going with United/Spurs/Southampton defensive coverage either way. Newcastle have decent fixtures after their opener, and Yedlin is a £4.5m bench player who likes to get forward playing for a manager who should see them being relatively solid. I'm always happy to roll with one £4m filler so Long gets the honour.

Midfielder: I really, really wanted Sanchez as my big hitter in midfield, but the fact he hasn't even returned to training yet after having 3 summers in a row of international tournaments is concerning, as is the fact that his future is unclear. For £12m, there can't be any chances taken. That said, I wil; concede I could dismantle my whole team next Thursday night to have him in for the start :pac: Going with de Bruyne as my big hitter gives me City coverage for their nice start. He is as close to a guaranteed starter as it comes in that City midfield minefield and 6 goals and 21 assists last season says it all about his attacking threat. Willian is a very short term punt in the absence of Hazard. For anyone on the fence about him, have a look at his stats when Hazard is off the field. Pogba still managed 5 goals and 4 assists last year and with United signing Matic it should free him up to play further forward. I'm admittedly not fully convinced about his FPL potential, but there is promise there all things considered and I'll take a chance at £8m with their opening fixtures. I had Tadic at the start of last season and how he didn't manage to turn his creativity into points in those first 3 weeks I will never know. It still annoys me now! :pac: I really rate him and while he certainly wasn't bad last year, I think he will have a bounce back year to his 2015/2016 form. Again, that coupled with Southampton's opening fixtures have taken my fancy.

Attackers: Lukaku and Kane don't need any explanation really. As mentioned before, I am cautious about Spurs and Wembley but at that price point I would much rather be able to downgrade Kane than trying to scramble to fit him in if he continues where he has left off the last 3 seasons. The third striker spot is more tricky. I like Rodriguez and Austin at this price point starting off too, but West Brom's chance creation concerns me and Austin is not guaranteed to start. That leads me to Hernandez. A tricky opener, but the type of game where he could well score against his former club as we have seen happen with players in the past often. Next games are sou, new and then HUD. It's not ideal with 3 away games in a row, but apart from the opener they are hardly extremely tricky fixtures either. I do accept that this a bit risky as he will have high ownership and could drop, but at the moment I think I'll take the chance.

I think this team has both strong coverage from big teams and those who have strong starting fixtures and should see me keep up at the start if nothing else. Defence needs work in determining the starters but it will be United/Spurs/Southampton regardless of the personnel. Main worry would be no Arsenal coverage, but they traditionally don't start to well anyway, so really most specifically it's no Sanchez.

Really solid team, key picks similar to my own.

You could look at De Gea and Hegazi instead of Foster and Lindelof closer to kick off, don't think Lindelof will start initially, wouldn't need the 0.5 then

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Really solid team, key picks similar to my own.

You could look at De Gea and Hegazi instead of Foster and Lindelof closer to kick off, don't think Lindelof will start initially, wouldn't need the 0.5 then

Yeah solid team Paully. Lindelof looks very dodgy tbh so yeah something needs to be done there.

I'd suggest if going the RLC route (which could be dodgy due to his high ownership and lot of competition in Palace midfield) that you look at that 4.5 mid rotating with him. Ben Mee does that almost perfectly for first 6.

An interesting point for any of you up for a punt on a cheap way into United's defence. Jose has been pairing off his CBs in the friendlies, with Jones playing alongside be Bailly in the more recent games. When asked about it he made comments about the fact Bailly suspended for the Super Cup and first CL qualifier.

With Bailly therefore almost certain to be starting the PL games Jones looks likely to be his partner at least initially.

Pros. He's 5.0
    Cons. He's Phil Jones.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/07/30/manchester-uniteds-pre-season-centre-back-pairings-suggest-jose-mourinho-is-not-thinking-what-everyone-else-is-6817194/

mectavba wrote: »
    Yeah it is hard to see where you're getting the benefit of that money in the bank.
    JWP to Willian or Fab, since you have Austin for Soton coverage?

Yeah sorry, what I meant was I'd have that 2.5 or 3.0 ITB to upgrade my fringe choices to others before the season starts. At a push I might leave 0.5 ITB to protect against early price changes at the deadline.

Walters as an OOP is a no brainer for me for pre-wildcard.

But I'm not sold on any of Theo, JWP or even Austin's gametime potential so the finds ITB will be used there.

I think JWP could be FPL gold if he gets regular starts, I rate him far higher than Tadic on all set pieces. He's usually on all except frees than favour Tadic when both are on the pitch and he's by far in a way the best penalty taker at the club.

I think I'll champion JWP instead of Cedric this season. :pac:

FHFC wrote: »
    An interesting point for any of you up for a punt on a cheap way into United's defence. Jose has been pairing off his CBs in the friendlies, with Jones playing alongside be Bailly in the more recent games. When asked about it he made comments about the fact Bailly suspended for the Super Cup and first CL qualifier.

With Bailly therefore almost certain to be starting the PL games Jones looks likely to be his partner at least initially.

Pros. He's 5.0
    Cons. He's Phil Jones.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/07/30/manchester-uniteds-pre-season-centre-back-pairings-suggest-jose-mourinho-is-not-thinking-what-everyone-else-is-6817194/

He
    Will
    Get
    Injured
    Soon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Final draft

Courtois

Trip Cedric (I'm happy to take the risk) danilo

Willian (hopefully starts til hazard ) ozil pogba dembele

Morata lukaku lacazette.

Hanley rlc benalouane

I'm very happy with that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,654 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

No Kane and no Pool cover but I kind of like it.

DDG
    Trippier Yoshida Danilo
    KDB Pogba Fabregas Zaha
    Lukaku Lacazette Chicarito

Eliot Meet Hegazi Carroll

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,961 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

km79 wrote: »
    He
    Will
    Get
    Injured
    Soon
    And
    Then
    You
    Replace
    Him

eagle eye wrote: »
    And
    Then
    You
    Replace
    Him

I'd rather save the inevitable transfer than have a player who may or may not start and will be injured one way or another within a couple of weeks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Surprised with all the love for JWP here - I have him pegged as neat and tidy but not very threatening - a similar player to Tom Carroll at 4.5.

He was on set pieces and got lots of minutes last season and didn't get many points per game did he? What's changed?

Edit: 4 goals and 4 assists last year is actually pretty decent but only 3.1 points per game. Think I had him for the doubles and he blanked - must be what had me down on him.

I'd rather save the inevitable transfer than have a player who may or may not start and will be injured one way or another within a couple of weeks

Wildcard within a couple of weeks. If Jones at 5.0 looks like allowing me to cover Uniteds clean sheets for 3 to 4 weeks hes in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Am I the only one with Benteke in their team? Might be tempted on draft 105 to swap him for Chicharito and use the extra money on Salah.

zerks wrote: »
    Am I the only one with Benteke in their team? Might be tempted on draft 105 to swap him for Chicharito and use the extra money on Salah.

They have nice fixtures but I've gone zaha
    I wouldn't get chicharito in for the 3 away games
    Maybe start with tekkers and monitor chicharito and west ham in general first ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

zerks wrote: »

I think I'll be going with him

FHFC wrote: »

Wildcard within a couple of weeks. If Jones at 5.0 looks like allowing me to cover Uniteds clean sheets for 3 to 4 weeks hes in.
    Not saying your logic isn't decent, still not sure I'd be willing to spend 5 million of my budget on it though. Looks as though De Gea may be the way into that defence.

Not saying your logic isn't decent, still not sure I'd be willing to spend 5 million of my budget on it though. Looks as though De Gea may be the way into that defence.

I'm currently planning to spend 8m on my keepers. Upgrading to DDG is an extra 1.5m.

Upgrading a 4.5 def to Jones is worth 0.5 I think.

• Advertisement
Advertisement