Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Christmas Checklist 2017

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,809 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

chuckles30 wrote: »
    Christmas lights going up in Ennis from this evening - traffic disruption notice was on the radio this morning. Must be happening in other places about now too....

Ours are being put up on Sunday!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,974 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Ours are being put up on Sunday!

Congrats on becoming an AH Mod freshpopcorn! :)

Well be sure to send any grinches your way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,896 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

The John Lewis ad has been released :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,974 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

A few more crossed off again. We barely have anything left. We are almost there! :D

Loughc wrote: »
    A few more crossed off again. We barely have anything left. We are almost there! :D

When about the 8th of December hits I often wish I could put the breaks on!

When about the 8th of December hits I often wish I could put the breaks on!

100%

Work for me will be mental until my holidays so December flies in!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I know- it goes too fast for the last few weeks. :(

Posy wrote: »
    I know- it goes too fast for the last few weeks. :(

I'm looking at the calendar and I can't get it into my head in two weeks it will be the 5th of December!

The Late Late Toy Show crossed off- can't believe how fast this is flying in! :D:D

Posy wrote: »
    The Late Late Toy Show crossed off- can't believe how fast this is flying in! :D:D

Updated with some more cross off the only thing left I think is the Rté guide being advertised.

• Advertisement

Yeah, that's it! Squeeee. :D

25299244_10155594336085189_7182674952230610002_n.jpg?oh=7a3e58f1e977119a219ceb3c337f5e9a&oe=5AC1F1EB

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 20 Munt1core

every Xmas I try one new exotic fruit

25299244_10155594336085189_7182674952230610002_n.jpg?oh=7a3e58f1e977119a219ceb3c337f5e9a&oe=5AC1F1EB

And that’s the last one. Happy Christmas everyone :D

YAAAY. :D:D

Advertisement