Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stroller Help

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

If you have the budget I second the out n about nipper but wouldn’t bring it on a plane as I love t too much

I have the joie mirrus and that’s what I would travel with, light, he’ll sleep in it (even now at 3), has taken a ton of abuse and only cost us 100e on sale at the time

• Registered Users Posts: 3,691 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

We had a Mama's and Papas Travel unit but the arms on the pram not clicking on correctly so thus the reason we getting new stroller. Car seat is Maxi Cosy and this was easy as we could just take junior out of the car seat an attach it onto pram. It was previously owned by my brother for my 2 nephews so we got great use of it but its on its way out.

By the way anywhere that fixes prams? May look at seeing if we can fix the arms but only considering it safety first

Junior getting big so we will get him a stroller that we will use regularly. Maybe a bit of a pain if he is asleep in the car and we have to wake him up to put him in the stroller but such is life.

We are also going to get one for the grandparents that we can also take if we are flying anywhere.

Did not look at the three wheelers as words given to me was that 'only joggers use them' :D and we wanted the 4 wheels.

The wheels on the Joie Litetrax 4 come off so good for any long journeys in the car for space and its easy to fold up and down and its sturdy and the sun shade decent length. Looked up reviews on You Tube and decent enough

Going to get this today and give Junior a shot. So back to Smyths and with all the toys in the place all he was interested in was the bright lights :P

Advertisement