Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Your own pictures of bad parking - NO CHAT 24h ban

Options
1293031323335»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,294 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Another dickhead

• Registered Users Posts: 17,233 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

A pair of badly parked Toyotas at Medical Centre Tuam

#itsalwaysatoyota

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Tesco carpark

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Same carpark (two photos of one car)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

Christmas parking - always worse.

• Not a parking space and blocking access to special needs trolleys for wheelchairs etc.

Wake me up when it's all over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Timfy

Silver Kia legitimately parked and showing blue badge. Brainless Toyota driver blocked them from getting back into their vehicle. 🤬

No trees were harmed in the posting of this message, however a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭Norrie Rugger Head

I believe that this is called "stopped in the road"

Aldi carpark, yesterday. Sooooo close 😁

Two recent ones.

The one with the invented car park space is from an Aldi car park where there were at least ten, maybe more, completely empty spaces in the same row. And plenty of other spaces elsewhere.

The second one is in a Tesco carpark.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,153 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

one from last friday. When she got out of the car I gave her a look. She looked back at her magnificent parking job, shrugged, and kept on walking

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

Not a lot of marking to indicate the parking spaces in the square Dungarvan apart from small metal dots but I think even if you couldn't see them you'd realise this wasn't parked in a parking space.

Wake me up when it's all over.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,294 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Avenue Cleaning

• Registered Users Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭roosterman71

There's a car park at the yellow building. Blinkers were on though so all OK

• Registered Users Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

I was initially parked closest to the wall. Grey Mercedes parked beside me. Ended up scuffing my bumper squeezing out 😒

• Registered Users Posts: 6,049 ✭✭✭Be right back

Midleton. Why shouldn't they have 4 spaces?

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭Sir Galahad

Grand Canal today. Entitled pri*k drove past empty legal parking spaces so he could deliver cleaning fluids to cafe nero. Parked right on bicycle crossing.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭sligopaul

MOD EDIT. No Chat

Post edited by LIGHTNING on

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,902 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Don’t scratch my new car…

• Registered Users Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭Fionn1952

Lidl car park in Trim

I'll take two spaces and block half the lane through thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭passatman86

This has annoyed me something strange... I've never seen a car left like this before.. I apologise if there's a reason but I can't see one. Still there 40 minutes after I finished shopping..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭smokie72

Clondalkin Village

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭smokie72

Clondalkin Village

• Registered Users Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭roosterman71

Took this one evening. It was still there the next morning

SuperValu Skerries (a very very busy carpark), but this legend has decided to take 2 spaces.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Timfy

In a virtually empty car park, the perfect double header of parked on a crossing and yellow lines!

No trees were harmed in the posting of this message, however a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Lidl, Artane Castle

Carpark was jammers yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭WestWicklow1

Burgage Castle, Blessington, Co. Wicklow. Regularly parks here and forces the local wheelchair user (and everyone else) out onto the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭WestWicklow1

South Dublin County Council car park.

Advertisement