Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Your own pictures of bad parking - NO CHAT 24h ban

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭[Steve]

A tale of three Fords. One didn't get the message.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Carpark is quiet by evening time but seriously...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

From same carpark as previous post.

And there were at least two more that would have qualified for here but I didn't manage to get photos of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,816 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Mod edit: 24hr ban for ignoring thread rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭passatman86

This must simply be so others can't park beside them and ding the doors. Either way it's crap parking

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Similar on display here….

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Random Bloke

Not so much bad parking, but bad response to being clamped for not paying for parking. Seen on Anglesea Road today. Car is probably a write-off, and clamp damaged too.

Another one

CityWest Shopping Centre again, approx 11:30am this morning. Two disability spots blocked by this 🤡, despite the fact that if he looked to his right, there was at least 3 empty regular parking spaces he could have used.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,236 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Outside Centra in Tuam. I was tempted to park behind it

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,294 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Grade A tosser here as there is only a path on one side of the road. Has had his shyte box sitting there for over 24 hours

Fail

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,294 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

• Registered Users Posts: 965 ✭✭✭harmless

^^^^^

• Registered Users Posts: 965 ✭✭✭harmless

User warned for quoting photos.

Post edited by LIGHTNING on

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Paul MCM

Parked like this for the day

• Registered Users Posts: 6,239 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

This is something that really annoys me. A car park full of empty parking spaces and plenty well away from the store where a decent car wouldn't get a ding because no one else parks there and this guy has to make his own space in the shade outside the shop. I hope no one wanted a special trolley with kids seats as I'm not sure there was even room to get one out. In case you are thinking he was going to buy compost that didn't happen in the time it took me to go in do some shopping and come back out to take the pic.

btw I think the previous picture had to be a handbrake fail ;-0

Wake me up when it's all over.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,039 ✭✭✭✭neris

Howth. Bmw been parked like that all Saturday and Sunday morning and then there's ze Germans

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Tesco car park Arklow .

Huge car park with plenty of spaces ... but it was raining

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Blanchardstown SC on Friday last.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭4Ad

Thats my car on the right, the black car drove right into it at a carpark in Shannon yesterday.The bumper was damaged previously, and there was no extra damage, but still...

I took a picture of the reg and insurance disc just in case.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Couple things. That white van is parked. I was there for several minutes. I hung back there to see if I could let the line if cars behind the van go around. Then the guy in black who was just standing there watching, got into the van and moved it!

But wait, there's more!

I was having dinner in town, and when I came back two hours later, he's still around! I think he was something to do with the mower place.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Pillo Hotel in Ashbourne on the same day:

the 2 between them manage to take up 4 spaces including a disabled bay.

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭raspberrypi67

NO CHAT

• Registered Users Posts: 17,236 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Dunnes' carpark Galway today

This is a busy carpark where spaces can be at a premium

Tosser

• Registered Users Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭Comhrá

One rule for them....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭McGrath5

Ballyboden Road, Rathfarnham. Multiple cars dumped in the cycle lane, presumably going to the funeral home.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,411 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Zero consideration for wheelchair users at Centra Ballinteer

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

The Range, Kilmore

Advertisement