Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Killers - 3 Arena - Thursday 16th November

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

Waiting on an email now... Hopefully I wasnt too late. I'd rather cancel the vinyl because it was so expensive just for a code that I can get for free

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Says you can sign up/pre-order until 4pm and the codes will be sent out after 6pm.

Tickets sorted. Roll on November! :D

Were you waiting long for a mail?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Wile E. Coyote

Were you waiting long for a mail?

I had signed up to the fanclub so got the mail with the code yesterday afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,322 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Bloody 3plus website and app aren't working.

• Advertisement

Bloody 3plus website and app aren't working.

To sign up? The 3 presale is tomorrow.

Wheety wrote: »
    To sign up? The 3 presale is tomorrow.

Yeah to get the code. The website is down and the app seems to be mirroring it.

I just checked the app there and it seems fine.

I just checked the app there and it seems fine.

App is fine sorry but the Killers gig isn't showing up for me. Very odd. Maybe it's my phone.

I've already applied for the 3 pre-sale but when I go back into the app, The Killers is the 2nd one listed under Music.

• Advertisement

92 tickets on Viagogo already.

Its beyond me how this can still carry on. What happened to this new law that was supposed to have been "fast tracked". Legal robbery.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Zardoz

92 standing ,there are 166 in total.
    Most of those tickets are speculative tickets though ,standing,upper tier etc .

I'd really like to see that crowd put out of business,their business practices are utterly deplorable.
    From their crappy website with its fake queue ,and x amount of people are buying tickets,to the way they dont give people the correct price until after they enter their credit card details.
    Not to mention the fact they employ power brokers to sell tickets for them and they are selling speculative tickets.
    They have no phone number to contact them so its next to impossible to contact them.

Seatwave and Stubhub are saints compared to them .

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭spud82

Lads did anyone get the presale ticket code for ordering the album yet? Thanks

spud82 wrote: »

Not yet. I registered as a member yesterday though, so was hoping a code would come through before the order one does so I can cancel the album order. Shocking expensive just to get a pre-sale that others got for free, it seems.

Not yet. I registered as a member yesterday though, so was hoping a code would come through before the order one does so I can cancel the album order. Shocking expensive just to get a pre-sale that others got for free, it seems.

Tell me about it :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Tell me about it :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Regardless, after seeing them on Sunday in London, I dont care how I get a ticket or what presale I get it in, it'll be worth it either way! I went off them in 2005 and cant believe how much a better live band they are now. Its like night and day.

Hopefullly we will get sorted later.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Sent out after 6PM I think

How/where did you register? Site appears to be being rebuilt.

OH is a big fan so trying to get tickets, I had bought her a victims membership yeaaaaars ago purely for the tshirt but can't remember any of the details :pac:

You didn't have to buy the album anyway. There was a link called *NO PURCHASE NECESSARY and you just enter your details. The code today was for fan club members.

• Advertisement

Zardoz wrote: »
    92 standing ,there are 166 in total.
    Most of those tickets are speculative tickets though ,standing,upper tier etc .

I'd really like to see that crowd put out of business,their business practices are utterly deplorable.
    From their crappy website with its fake queue ,and x amount of people are buying tickets,to the way they dont give people the correct price until after they enter their credit card details.
    Not to mention the fact they employ power brokers to sell tickets for them and they are selling speculative tickets.
    They have no phone number to contact them so its next to impossible to contact them.

Seatwave and Stubhub are saints compared to them .

I saw the same count on IE but when I used Chrome it was different again.

I agree about the fakeness of their queues and how they make it sound like it's nearly sold out with 1653 people currently looking :rolleyes:

I've been looking at a few tickets recently to see how much they were selling for and it happens on every artist. You'll never go straight to their page but will have to wait in a queue.

You didn't have to buy the album anyway. There was a link called *NO PURCHASE NECESSARY and you just enter your details. The code today was for fan club members.

I usually act without thinking when pre-sales are involved, mainly reading every third word in a given sentence. This time is no different!

Came across the presale code on Twitter. No standing tickets left for this presale anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭tuisginideach

Got my code but also this message: Thanks for pre-ordering 'Wonderful Wonderful' from the official The Killers store - hopefully I don't have to buy the album when I buy the ticket? 2nd question - I presume there are 'standing' tickets too? Thanks

Got my code but also this message: Thanks for pre-ordering 'Wonderful Wonderful' from the official The Killers store - hopefully I don't have to buy the album when I buy the ticket? 2nd question - I presume there are 'standing' tickets too? Thanks

There better be.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭mightyreds

Just got the killers presale code from signing up on the website

mightyreds wrote: »
    Just got the killers presale code from signing up on the website

If you got the code for the Victims sale, I think that started this morning, and there's no standing left.

I just got my code for the pre-order with a link. The code for earlier wasn't unique.

I presume you went through the link I posted earlier for no purchase required? I reckon they just added you to the mailing list with the people who did buy the album.

I presume you went through the link I posted earlier for no purchase required? I reckon they just added you to the mailing list with the people who did buy the album.

Thats exactly what they did. I registered my 2nd email account this morning and I just received the same email I got for the account that I ordered the album with.

The album is getting cancelled! Only reason I pre-ordered with them! It will be at least €15 cheaper on Amazon!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭woejus

Here youse go

Your code for The Killers is B9GYML4EB. Still want presale tickets? Make sure you go to http://bit.ly/2orun2w at 9.am on July 12th. Terms at three.ie/plus

Advertisement